Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Rappelz RDB Tool with tabs

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by glandu2 View Post
ya indeed 1433 not 1443. You can use epvpImg: le image upload ^_^ to post images
For how to add a data source, i will add a mini tutorial
ok thx you VM i'm waiting for it

Old   #32

I am trying to support nvarchar, that is unicode characters, but the RDB file is using non unicode data (which is why there are many ??? in db_string.rdb), and unicode things are used differently on windows than on linux, so you can have broken characters when dealing with non native characters from the SQL table or the RDB.

Any way, here are the screen of how I add a data source (I did not change anything not shown in these screens) :
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #33

nice tools thank
Old   #34

With this type,

{MAKEINDEXEDVAR(2, 1), TYPE_DECIMAL, "delay_cast"}, it doesn't saves the value correctly. I.e. if a spell has a 1 second cast time, it will save it as a 0.1 second cast time.

The same happens with debuff durations. E.g. Siren's Painful Noise lasts for 10s, but it state it only lasts for 1s.

How to correctly save decimals?

Old   #35

{MAKEINDEXEDVAR(2, 1), TYPE_DECIMAL, "delay_cast"}

indicate that the value is a decimal number stored as an integer with two digits after the comma.
So: the integer 500 in the RDB will be read as 5.00, 1203 would be read as 12.03
So if there is only one digit after the comma, replace the 2 with 1.
If you need to put a 0 instead of the 2, just make it a TYPE_INT32:
{1, TYPE_INT32, "delay_cast"}

Because a decimal with 0 digit after the comma is just a int32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethduna View Post
Sorry glandu2 but i still can't connet to my database i tryed to mace ODBC conection but it couldn't helt... I make sql conection with 1334 port; the rest configuration is in this img. Help me plz if u can Thx you a lot!
You need to put SQL as data source, as the text select in your screen.
Old   #36

Quote:
I am trying to support nvarchar, that is unicode characters, but the RDB file is using non unicode data (which is why there are many ??? in db_string.rdb), and unicode things are used differently on windows than on linux, so you can have broken characters when dealing with non native characters from the SQL table or the RDB.

Any way, here are the screen of how I add a data source (I did not change anything not shown in these screens) :
Thx u VM Now all work ur my superman Ty again
Old   #37

does your tool import non english chars? cause i tried to import koréan string resource but that didn't work very well
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by eziorav View Post
does your tool import non english chars? cause i tried to import koréan string resource but that didn't work very well
Working on that ^^ ATM I can import the arabic stringresource from the DB on my computer which use franch characters, and it works on linux. I have some issue with iconv on windows, but I just found a way to bundle it within my tool (so no additionnal libiconv.dll)

The target locale will be set by the new combobox at the left of the search field, which allow anyone to load any RDB and SQL strings on any computers.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #39

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Indeed, but which way would be better to add that feature ?

I think of a checkbox, that tell when opening/saving a RDB file to either use the default filename or the hashed default filename as the default name in the file dialogbox

So with that, I will add default RDB filename and default SQL table name (CSV filename would be the rdb one but with csv extension)
this tool is more than any noob like me ever used, so any way wont make this tool worse=) btw idk how anyone thinks about it but i think if you will add a hasher in additional window (combobox where user can chose one of default rdb names or type own and textbox where hashed file name will be shown) with correct hasher for any filename, even not included in client as default, it will be the greatest
Old   #40

@glandu2
You have my respect! It is very rare to have people like you, who like to contribute.
Old   #41

Quote:
{MAKEINDEXEDVAR(2, 1), TYPE_DECIMAL, "delay_cast"}

indicate that the value is a decimal number stored as an integer with two digits after the comma.
So: the integer 500 in the RDB will be read as 5.00, 1203 would be read as 12.03
So if there is only one digit after the comma, replace the 2 with 1.
If you need to put a 0 instead of the 2, just make it a TYPE_INT32:
{1, TYPE_INT32, "delay_cast"}

Because a decimal with 0 digit after the comma is just a int32
Yes, I pretty much worked that out. This works when you are reading from a rdb and saving into sql. That's wasn't my problem. My problem is when loading from sql then saving to rdb, it doesn't works like intended.

I.e. If a spell has a 1s delay cast, it will save it as 10 in the rdb, which is wrong, it needs to be saved as 100.

If a spell has a 0.5s delay cast, it will save it as 5 in the rdb, but it needs to be saved as 50.

See what I am saying? For now, I'm just multiplying all delay casts by 10 pre-hand, then load from sql and save into rdb.
Old   #42

(Irrelevant questions was here)

[edit]
I just found that i have the same problem as you, the SQL table has delay_cast / 10, working on it
Seems more of a bug of the SQL reader than a version problem, my sql table as a type of decimal(2, 10), and quering it give me correct values.

I found the problem, it will be corrected in the next version (which should be posted today)

Keep {MAKEINDEXEDVAR(2, 1), TYPE_DECIMAL, "delay_cast"} for the next version, it a SQL read problem

[edit]
Last issue I hope, with the newest sql driver ...

I posted the new version (2.3.0) on the original post. I will not remove old versions anymore, if the latest as serious bugs having the older version is nice.

A dialog to hash filenames will be added for a next version, but this one allow to choose hashed default filename when opening/saving a file
Old   #43

Testing the updated version. I believe the save rdb button is broken. I load from sql then hit save to rdb, it auto names it db_skill.rdb but then I hit save, the program crashes (standard Windows crash report error dialog).

Looks like type_decimal is fixed, as when I load from sql, delay cast values looks fine. But cannot really test to see since I cannot save into rdb and run test server/client. XD
Old   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by sona998 View Post
Testing the updated version. I believe the save rdb button is broken. I load from sql then hit save to rdb, it auto names it db_skill.rdb but then I hit save, the program crashes (standard Windows crash report error dialog).

Looks like type_decimal is fixed, as when I load from sql, delay cast values looks fine. But cannot really test to see since I cannot save into rdb and run test server/client. XD
Weird, I don't have this crash, but found a crash when loading SQL table with 0 length strings

Does it crash before loading anything (ie: the progress bar stay at 0% ?)

I updated the post with the correction about SQL table and 0 length strings crash. But I definitely didn't have any crashes when saving the file to RDB, maybe it was related to the corrected bug
Old   #45

Glandu im getting these errors while trying to compile a new dll
help please