Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Old   #5881

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherock View Post
how to make
set_account_authority( 910000, 2592000 )
works in my 9.1 server ?
up

Old   #5882

elite*gold: 1
@

Seems to me like it would be your combine resource. Or it could be your item resource is screwy.

If you have not done anything but restore the server files then the first thing I would suspect is the match of your client to your server files.

Are you sure it is the same version as the server files and if it is then you may have to
perform some resourcing techniques in order to repair it.

Try Smokes grimoire tool he created for client server management...

Old   #5883

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
@

Seems to me like it would be your combine resource. Or it could be your item resource is screwy.

If you have not done anything but restore the server files then the first thing I would suspect is the match of your client to your server files.

Are you sure it is the same version as the server files and if it is then you may have to
perform some resourcing techniques in order to repair it.

Try Smokes grimoire tool he created for client server management...

How do I do the management?...
another 9.1 client data.000 load and...whats the next?

Well, I feel like I'm going crazy.

sry, im so real noob.
Old   #5884

This is my Sframe, db_item.rdb(extracted data.***) and db_combineres.rdb(extracted data.***)

What kind of problem?

p.s I think...I've done all that I can on my own for client(or Resource)
I have used ACD. Grimoire_v2, RappelzRDBToolQt-2.8.1...and a lot of change the 9.1client/sframe...PH sframe too...
but...not work...
Attached Files
File Type: zip Sframe.zip (6.80 MB, 5 views)

Old   #5885

If you can't fix it then try another client until you find one that works.

I can't teach you how to be a developer.
Old   #5886

Hey guys hoping you can help me.

on my server my WASD doesnt seem to work correctly. When i run with W and changed my camera angle slightly it causes my character to run back from where he started.

I know this is in the SFRAME somewhere but for the life of me i cannot seem to find it.

Any help?
Old   #5887

i need these smp scripts for revolution telecaster

smp_set_guild_gold
smp_update_character
smp_update_item
smp_update_item_count
smp_update_storage_gold

i think because of these missed smps i can't use the storage

i'm waiting ^^
Old   #5888

Hi to the helpful bunch that is epvp. I've learned a lot from reading the guides and making use of the tools available but there is still a way to go and much more to learn. The [HOW-TO] Setup 9.1 guide from Ismoke has made it possible for me to have my server up and running, I can log in to the game no issue and have already started to make some changes and have added accounts for my friends to join me.

What I'm struggling with at the moment is making my server public and accessible to my friends. I'm not fully sure how to go about this so any time you can spare to clear things up for me will be greatly appreciated (I've opened the ports in the guide and changed S:io.ip_address:127.0.0.1 in gameserver.opt to the correct IP from canyouseeme.org). Is there any additional files I need to edit or that they'll need from me aside from the 9.1 client files to gain access to the server? I did try to search for answers before posting here but no luck sadly.

Thanks in advance,

IShotTheSheriff
Old   #5889

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by IShotTheSheriff View Post
Hi to the helpful bunch that is epvp. I've learned a lot from reading the guides and making use of the tools available but there is still a way to go and much more to learn. The [HOW-TO] Setup 9.1 guide from Ismoke has made it possible for me to have my server up and running, I can log in to the game no issue and have already started to make some changes and have added accounts for my friends to join me.

What I'm struggling with at the moment is making my server public and accessible to my friends. I'm not fully sure how to go about this so any time you can spare to clear things up for me will be greatly appreciated (I've opened the ports in the guide and changed S:io.ip_address:127.0.0.1 in gameserver.opt to the correct IP from canyouseeme.org). Is there any additional files I need to edit or that they'll need from me aside from the 9.1 client files to gain access to the server? I did try to search for answers before posting here but no luck sadly.

Thanks in advance,

IShotTheSheriff
Try Hamachi :P
Old   #5890

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapir619 View Post
Try Hamachi :P
any help

i need these smp scripts for revolution telecaster

smp_set_guild_gold
smp_update_character
smp_update_item
smp_update_item_count
smp_update_storage_gold

i think because of these missed smps i can't use the storage

i'm waiting ^^
Old   #5891

Quote:

Thanks in advance,

IShotTheSheriff
Are you sure the ports are open through your firewall/router?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5892

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Blaze View Post
Are you sure the ports are open through your firewall/router?
Hey mate yeah they're definitely open as far as I'm aware.
Old   #5893

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Revo Telecaster

any help
Old   #5894

Quote:

Thanks in advance,

IShotTheSheriff
Can you tell me more, I need to know what happens when they / you try to connect remotely. Can you tell me what the auth port in your auth.opt is and what the /auth_port: is in your launcher.bat
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5895

Sorry Hassuny mine look the same and give errors when I try to run a create script on them.

No issues with storage though so your issue with the storage is probably caused by something else.

Thanks
1 User

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz