Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:14

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Reply
 
Old   #4381
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 146
Received Thanks: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltaya View Post
Altar Ranking...
Thanks ....



Aurorauser is offline  
Old   #4382
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurorauser View Post
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

[
First IMG = bad entry in .nfs file. Second is just a gs notice not an error

Sorry on mobile. It will be hard to figure which .NFS as it doesnt say the box info. Just remove all NFS and start putting in until you see that gs error and bam you have bad .NFS


ismokedrow is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4383
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 146
Received Thanks: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
First IMG = bad entry in .nfs file. Second is just a gs notice not an error

Sorry on mobile. It will be hard to figure which .NFS as it doesnt say the box info. Just remove all NFS and start putting in until you see that gs error and bam you have bad .NFS
where can I find original nfs file?
Aurorauser is offline  
Old   #4384
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 410
Received Thanks: 29
guys i have a problem ,
i cant see some NPC's

the problem from game server but where

Quote:
S:app.name:Game001
T:auth.server_idx:1
S:auth.server_name:
S:db.c.account:sa
S:db.c.name:Arcadia
S:db.c.server:127.0.0.1
S:db.user.account:sa
S:db.user.server:127.0.0.1
S:db.user.name:Telecaster
N:io.port:4514
S:io.auth.ip:127.0.0.1
S:io.ip_address:127.0.0.1
S:log.chat.ip:127.0.0.1
S:log.ip:127.0.0.1
T:log.chat.working:1
T:log.working:0
F:game.exp_rate:42
F:game.ally_pcbang_bonus_rate:0.1
F:game.ally_pcbang_chaos_bonus_rate:0.1
T:game.update.version:24
F:game.gold_drop_rate:50
F:game.item_drop_rate:20
T:game.max_level:180
T:game.PKServer:1
T:game.AdultServer:0
T:game.cash_usable_server:0
N:game.local_flag:8192
T:game.min_global_chat_usable_level:21
T:game.use_auto_trap:0
T:game.use_auto_jail:0
N:CodePage:1256
T:game.ServiceServer:1
N:console.port:65528
S:console.allow_ip:127.0.0.1
S:console._password:
S:io.upload.ip:127.0.0.1
S:io.upload.port:4616
S:game.guild_icon_base_url:
S:game.url_list:guild.url|

S:game.server_screenshot_url:
S:game.helpdesk_url:
S:game.newbiehelp_asura_url:
S:game.newbiehelp_deva_url:
S:game.newbiehelp_gaia_url:
S:game.local_setting_list:log.ip|log.chat.ip|io.au th.ip|io.ip_address|db.c.server|db.user.server|N game.periodical_npc_adjustment
T:game.disable_trade:0
T:game.disable_booth:0
T:game.enhance_fail_type:2
T:game.monster_pathfinding:1
T:game.monster_wandering:1
T:game.no_collision_check:0
T:game.no_skill_cooltime:0
N:game.item_hold_time:2500
T:db.user.thread:4
N:game.cash_usable_server:0


Sherock is offline  
Old   #4385
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherock View Post
guys i have a problem ,
i cant see some NPC's

the problem from game server but where
LOL, problem is likely in db_npcresource
ismokedrow is offline  
Old   #4386
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,143
Received Thanks: 1,031
N:game.local_flag:8192

Is the only thing that I see that could cause problems.

All NPCs have a local_flag value and if it set to only show for a certain country then they apply a certain value to the local_flag for the NPC.

Set NPCs you want to see to 1 and you can see them no mater what country you launch the game client as.

Set it to 0 and you will not see the NPC but minimap bugs in the past have still shown NPCs set to 0 on the minimap.

Set it to -1 and the NPC will not be visible in game or on the minimap (same as setting the NPCs local flag for a country other than what you are launching the game as).

I am not sure what local_flags relate to what countries yet. Didn't care after finding out about using the 1, 0, -1 switches.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #4387
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 410
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
LOL, problem is likely in db_npcresource
when i change the game server every thing is ok @@

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
N:game.local_flag:8192

Is the only thing that I see that could cause problems.

All NPCs have a local_flag value and if it set to only show for a certain country then they apply a certain value to the local_flag for the NPC.

Set NPCs you want to see to 1 and you can see them no mater what country you launch the game client as.

Set it to 0 and you will not see the NPC but minimap bugs in the past have still shown NPCs set to 0 on the minimap.

Set it to -1 and the NPC will not be visible in game or on the minimap (same as setting the NPCs local flag for a country other than what you are launching the game as).

I am not sure what local_flags relate to what countries yet. Didn't care after finding out about using the 1, 0, -1 switches.
still as it's
Sherock is offline  
Old   #4388
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,415
Sorry I was thinking of ASCII (which is what I use), if you use a specific flag ofc you will have to set the npc's to appear on that flag.

If you've done that and still all npc do not spawn, you have a problem in:

a) the column order of the npc database [very unlikely]
b) you have an issue with the npc .rdb [most likely]

sidenote:

I don't personally set a locale in the server, that is just for publishers across different regions. I do not specify the local_flag in the opt thusly the server defaults to 0, which is what most servers are configured for.
ismokedrow is offline  
Old   #4389
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 82
Received Thanks: 14
guys im trying to start two server , the first one work fine but the second does not work and tell me wrong user or pass although i have already logged in
i have tried many thing include changing io port but nothing work any suggestion ?
colonelx is offline  
Old   #4390
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,143
Received Thanks: 1,031
Would it have anything to do with this...

[RELEASE]Full 9.1 Server Files Revolution Team

???
ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #4391
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 200
Received Thanks: 32
Hello ... i wont open thrade xD so better if order here..

i want String resource client for 9.1 English (US) ... plz link download for it and thx!
old school only is offline  
Old   #4392
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,143
Received Thanks: 1,031
You do know you can get this your self right? Right from the official client would give you the latest strings.
Attached Files
File Type: zip US String Resource.zip (3.51 MB, 27 views)
ThunderNikk is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #4393
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 200
Received Thanks: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
You do know you can get this your self right? Right from the official client would give you the latest strings.
ty very much ...


i cant download client coz my net is so low now that is why i need only string resource

ty again for shared it
old school only is offline  
Old   #4394
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
pleas i want to set the cool down for summoning pet skill and pet taming skill like 1 sec or any number i want
i searched every where but didnt find anything
i will appreciate your help
zackfire96 is offline  
Old   #4395
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,143
Received Thanks: 1,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by zackfire96 View Post
pleas i want to set the cool down for summoning pet skill and pet taming skill like 1 sec or any number i want
i searched every where but didnt find anything
i will appreciate your help
I don't really have my files in front of me but it is called delay_cast or something like that.


ThunderNikk is offline  
Reply

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Helping Topic] 24/7 Helping Services!
stucked on anything while setuping your server? post your problem here and you will get answer as fast as possible better than spamming with posts...
31 Replies - EO PServer Hosting



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.