Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Discussion on [Help Thread] Please post your questions here. within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 02/24/2019, 23:43   #7381

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderNikk View Post
Extra Question 1: I think you just need to make new RDBs for the client when you set the dura to 0 for it to work right.

Extra Question 2: Epic 4, not sure if there is an Arcadia available for that epic. I think NGemnity Epic 4 project Arcadia is based off of an Epic 5 Arcadia but they did get the old pet skills restored and working from the client rebuild and the game server code.

Extra Question 3: No one really knows exactly what they have at this point except for their team.

As far as your first question creating a new pet card and having it work for taming other rarity of creatures I wouldn't really know how to approach that one.
Hi Nikk,

Thanks for the info: here is some feedback:

Extra question 1: I have tried that already. Changing dura to any other value has it's effect in the game. But if i set it to zero all staged pets cards are broken. If I tame 2 poultries and stage them to +1, the resulting card is broken. In the creature window the durability reads --2147483648 which is the flag in telecaster's item table that makes your pet tamed and the durability bar is insanely long. That's why i think the SFRAME has code in it that breaks the staged pets if the durability =< 0. If you have another idea I'll be glad to experiment. otherwise I'll have to settle with giving them like 100 deaths in dura and providing an npc that sells repair cards that cannot be used to tame. Which would be a lot of work for something so lame.

Extra question 2: I see. Super to know it can be done. I'll see if I can get it out of the RDB file in their client if I can find the client.

Extra question 3: Well here's hope they release it someday.

I have found a field that determines which pet card is needed for a tame. There's only a single field though. So i don't think it will be possible to have multiple petcards tame the same pet. So i suppose i'll go with an NPC that does the upgrade for a certain amount of rupees and base it off the breeder.

Info for dura haters like me: I discovered that setting endurance to 0 in itemResource for soul stones makes them not lose any soul power (at least it doesn't show the charge% anymore).

Since this server will be just to have some fun with friends, i'll rather have us spend rupees on the NPC's that sell CS goodies instead of recharging dura stuff.
Old 02/28/2019, 14:37   #7382

Help me, I want to create a new map, but I don't quite understand how you put objects on the map, are you using blender or what? Speaking of objects, I mean, absolutely any object, from trees to tents. Are there special programs for creating maps? Or do you use the same Blender but with some plugin? I've tried a lot of programs to create maps, but more than half of them are either permanently closed or not open at all. I can't understand how many people arrange objects so easily? Where can I view the ID of standard rappelz objects ? Heeeeeeelp
Old 02/28/2019, 15:14   #7383

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
You may want to take a look at some of the map editing programs released for the terrain and trees.

The following release by Gangor is a great tool for terrains...

You can find a lot more by other great developers in the collection thread...

Just open the spoiler for "Map Tools"

As far as creating a general area map model blender may still be the best tool to start with, but once you have the map model created and can open it with a map editing tool then you can use the editing tool to add your other details.
Old 02/28/2019, 16:21   #7384

Quote:
You may want to take a look at some of the map editing programs released for the terrain and trees.

As far as creating a general area map model blender may still be the best tool to start with, but once you have the map model created and can open it with a map editing tool then you can use the editing tool to add your other details.
I didn't really understand how to open a map in Blender . Not found the relevant information. Found only how to convert NF format to day, but that doesn't give you the ability to add other objects to the map, does it? As for map editor. He didn't have, I left my problem there, I couldn't help(

Quote:

I've already spent about a week in order to reveal the secret of creation maps. Bottom line, I was able to create something like this, but I can't put any objects on the map.
Old 02/28/2019, 16:53   #7385

elite*gold: 6
@
Verstehst du auch Deutsch ?
Wenn ja dann könnte ich dir weiter helfen.
Old 02/28/2019, 17:38   #7386

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapDesignBlack View Post
@
Verstehst du auch Deutsch ?
Wenn ja dann könnte ich dir weiter helfen.
No, bro I'm from Russia. But u help me?
Old 02/28/2019, 17:46   #7387

Das wird dann sehr Schwierig werden. Da ich nur Deutsch oder Französisch rede.
Mein Gedanken war das ich es dir über TeamViewer zeigen würde, aber an der Sprache scheitert es leider.
Old 02/28/2019, 18:12   #7388

Well it looks like you have visited the map editor thread and you just could not get the program to run?

What exactly would happen when you clicked on MapEditor.exe?

Was there any error messages or anything?

Your 3 pictures all showed the same thing and that was just a picture of the files in the folder.
Old 02/28/2019, 18:27   #7389

@
Ich habe Ihnen eine PM geschickt mit einem link eines Videos
Old 02/28/2019, 20:33   #7390

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapDesignBlack View Post
@
Ich habe Ihnen eine PM geschickt mit einem link eines Videos
Thank's, bro!!!

Quote:
Well it looks like you have visited the map editor thread and you just could not get the program to run?

What exactly would happen when you clicked on MapEditor.exe?

Was there any error messages or anything?

Your 3 pictures all showed the same thing and that was just a picture of the files in the folder.

This is my problem if i click this programm.
Old 02/28/2019, 23:24   #7391

Can you translate that error?
Old 03/01/2019, 16:23   #7392

Quote:
Unable to connect to remote server - this my error
Old 03/03/2019, 19:00   #7393

Quote:
Will you help me? I translated the error
Old 03/04/2019, 01:30   #7394

Just try running MapEditor.exe

Should not have to connect to a remote server. That is probably while running the updater.exe

Unable to connect to remote server with the updater may be due to firewall restrictions.

Make sure all of your map files are in the resource directory of the Map Editor.
Old 03/04/2019, 13:36   #7395

Quote:
Just try running MapEditor.exe

Should not have to connect to a remote server. That is probably while running the updater.exe

Unable to connect to remote server with the updater may be due to firewall restrictions.

Make sure all of your map files are in the resource directory of the Map Editor.
1,3 screen i open MapEditor.exe And an error appears

2 screen - Where there are arrows-there are files.

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz