Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Old   #5896

elite*gold: 0
Need help for Cash Shop
I have rappelz 9.1 server. I want to build both marketplace on my site and shop in game. I dont know how to built both of them. Can you please tell me how can ı build them?
Thanks..

Old   #5897

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWisdom View Post
Can you tell me more, I need to know what happens when they / you try to connect remotely. Can you tell me what the auth port in your auth.opt is and what the /auth_port: is in your launcher.bat
At the time they could not connect to the login server but this has now been remedied and they are connecting fine (It was a port forwarding issue and some slight changes to the auth.opt) thank you kindly for your help and reply all the same

Old   #5898

cash shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnowlearn View Post
Need help for Cash Shop
I have rappelz 9.1 server. I want to build both marketplace on my site and shop in game. I dont know how to built both of them. Can you please tell me how can ı build them?
Thanks..
help me please !!!
Old   #5899

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnowlearn View Post
help me please !!!
Read what I say very carefully and several times!

There is only a few people here who can do that and none of them will do it for you mate. None, there is a khroo's (retail cs) already released but I think even it will be beyond your grasp! You need to learn how to code ASPX (C#/VB.NET) or PHP and have a good knowledge of how SQL Transactions work in order to code one yourself. Now stop asking!

Old   #5900

hello guys

I need C# code to run the game from my launcher

RappelzCmdLauncher.exe sframe.exe /auth_ip:127.0.0.1 /help_url_w:611 /help_url_h:625 /locale:Windows-1256 /country:ME /use_nprotect:0 /cash /commercial_shop /layout_dir:6 /layout_auto:0 /cash_url_w:800 /cash_url_h:631
Old   #5901

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassuny View Post
hello guys

I need C# code to run the game from my launcher

RappelzCmdLauncher.exe sframe.exe /auth_ip:127.0.0.1 /help_url_w:611 /help_url_h:625 /locale:Windows-1256 /country:ME /use_nprotect:0 /cash /commercial_shop /layout_dir:6 /layout_auto:0 /cash_url_w:800 /cash_url_h:631
Excuse me? o.O I feel inclined to say "code one yourself" :x Literally one of the easiest things you could do in this community and/or use one of the ones that have been already released, like MontesBoogy launcher.
Old   #5902

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWisdom View Post
Excuse me? o.O I feel inclined to say "code one yourself" :x Literally one of the easiest things you could do in this community and/or use one of the ones that have been already released, like MontesBoogy launcher.
I'm sorry

well i have already coded mine ^^

but I wonder if there is a way that would run Rappelzcmd.exe and SFrame.exe together?

Code:
if (File.Exists(Properties.Settings.Default.GameDirectory + "Launcher"))
                {
                    File.Delete(Properties.Settings.Default.GameDirectory + "Launcher");
                }
                else
                {
                    //Do Nothing
                }
                StreamWriter launcher = new StreamWriter(Properties.Settings.Default.GameDirectory+"/"+"Launcher.bat");
                launcher.Write("RappelzCmdLauncher.exe" +" "+"SFrame.exe" + " /auth_ip:127.0.0.1 /help_url_w:611 /help_url_h:625 /locale:Windows-1256 /country:ME /use_nprotect:0 /cash /commercial_shop /layout_dir:6 /layout_auto:0 /cash_url_w:800 /cash_url_h:631");
                launcher.Close();
                Process launch = new Process();
                launch.StartInfo.FileName = "Launcher.bat";
                launch.StartInfo.WorkingDirectory = Properties.Settings.Default.GameDirectory; ;
                launch.StartInfo.WindowStyle = ProcessWindowStyle.Minimized;
                launch.Start();
Old   #5903

Hello guys.. can any one upload a string resource from 7.2 client? or download like client 7.2 . US

and thank you
Old   #5904

elite*gold: 1
Any string resource newer than 7.2 should have all the correct strings.

Launcher...

Code:
 private void strtGameBtn_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            string currentDirectory = Directory.GetCurrentDirectory();
            string currentDrive = Path.GetPathRoot(currentDirectory);
            string finalArguments = string.Format("/C {0} & CD {1} & ", currentDrive.Replace("\\", ""), currentDirectory);
            string startArguments = "Sframe.exe /auth_ip:10.71.1.2 /auth_port:8841 /use_nprotect:0 /locale:ASCII /country:US /commercial_shop /cash";

finalArguments += startArguments;

Process.Start("RappelzCmdLauncher.exe", startArguments);

this.Close();
        }
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #5905

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Launcher...

Code:
        {
            string finalArguments = string.Format("/C {0} & CD {1} & ", currentDrive.Replace("\\", ""), currentDirectory);
            string startArguments = "Sframe.exe /auth_ip:10.71.1.2 /auth_port:8841 /use_nprotect:0 /locale:ASCII /country:US /commercial_shop /cash";

this.Close();
        }
thank you thndr
Old   #5906

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Any string resource newer than 7.2 should have all the correct strings.

Launcher...

Code:
        {

this.Close();
        }

can u upload it for me.. thank you
Old   #5907

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHYEAs View Post
can u upload it for me.. thank you
Maybe you can have a look to make your launcher start the Sframe independently without the need for RappelzCmdLauncher.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5908

elite*gold: 1
They are still asking for a string resource that has the 7.2 strings in it.

I already told them they could use one from the current client and it would have all of the 7.2 strings in it but they would rather wait for me to upload one for them than get it from a client themselves.

So as long as they don't mind waiting for me to do it then I will upload one for them someday.
Old   #5909

I NEED HELP PLEASE ! ! !

ICH BENÖTIGE HILFE BITTE ! ! !

Guten Tag

Ich bekomme stets diesen fehler:

DB COM ERROR(Thread:3, HRESULT:80040E14, GUID:0C733A63-2A1C-11CE-ADE5-00AA0044773D) : DB_ReadAccountAuthorityInfo(dbo.smp_update_secrout e_info) : Server 'ArcadiaInfo' konnte in 'sys.servers' nicht gefunden werden. Stellen Sie sicher, dass der richtige Servername angegeben wurde. Führen Sie ggf. die gespeicherte Prozedur 'sp_addlinkedserver' aus, um den Server in 'sys.servers' hinzuzufügen.

Hi I always get this error:

DB COM ERROR(Thread:3, HRESULT:80040E14, GUID:0C733A63-2A1C-11CE-ADE5-00AA0044773D) : DB_ReadAccountAuthorityInfo(dbo.smp_update_secrout e_info) : Server 'ArcadiaInfo' konnte in 'sys.servers' nicht gefunden werden. Stellen Sie sicher, dass der richtige Servername angegeben wurde. Führen Sie ggf. die gespeicherte Prozedur 'sp_addlinkedserver' aus, um den Server in 'sys.servers' hinzuzufügen.
Old   #5910

Quote:
Originally Posted by aKa.SeNSeR View Post
I NEED HELP PLEASE ! ! !

ICH BENÖTIGE HILFE BITTE ! ! !

Guten Tag

Ich bekomme stets diesen fehler:

Hi I always get this error:

Try these DB's and remove your billing you don't need it any more

I hope this will help

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz