Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Reply
 
Old   #3721
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
I use a French clients and every sentence does not end up. Example: "You can not equip this item", the game just tell me, "You can not" Why! Its makes me sad to see what is not complete sentences.

PS2: Also i use Royal source for my server.



Tosh54 is offline  
Old   #3722
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,045
Received Thanks: 979
If you use a French client why do you launch with the English .bat launcher?



@ECHO OFF
START SFRAME /auth_ip:25.161.187.230 /auth_port:8841 /locale:ASCII /country:US /commercial_shop /cash

Instead try...

@ECHO OFF
START SFRAME /auth_ip:25.161.187.230 /auth_port:8841 /locale:1252 /country:FR /commercial_shop /cash


ThunderNikk is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3723
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 155
Received Thanks: 19
a new noob question
i want to make creature potions stack-able in the inventory just like other items (soul sotnes/ss/postions..etc)
which column of the ItemResource will make my item stack in the inventory slot instead of having more space.

Thanks
speedkaka13 is offline  
Old   #3724
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 303
Received Thanks: 30
So im 1000% lost. my soultame was working now it wont tame any mob. it activate says it working ingame just no pet tames at all. anyoneeeeee able to help please


tokesbowls is offline  
Old   #3725
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,045
Received Thanks: 979
You probably made an edit to your .lua file that controls the insertion of the tamed card.

Or your item resource table where the taming card and the tamed card item IDs are managed.

Or you changed a resource in your client that contained the table information.

Only you really know best the last thing you tried to edit and did not successfully edit it.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3726
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 1
can some one help me in my problem ?

all my skills become lvl 10 Suddenly without close the caption and without relog , tp skills that lvl 1 it become lvl 10 and it be sooo op ,, can you give me a hint or anything can help me .
zarkahn1 is offline  
Old   #3727
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 303
Received Thanks: 30
Anyone know the names of the 9.1 weapons, thankyou
tokesbowls is offline  
Old   #3728
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 155
Received Thanks: 19
guys i need help with two things
i want to know how to change skill effect time like nightmare skill it should last for 15 seconds i trying to change the "state_second" and didn't work

the other thing is where to change the card durability points ? in my server the staged pets have only 5 durability point and they decrease by 2 point each time they die i need to know how to edit both card durability points and how much it decreases.
speedkaka13 is offline  
Old   #3729
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 2
Hello, people how are you? I have a question, is there is server private make up of epic 4 with pets who have old skills before the failing change?

I miss Epic 4 and I hate new epics at everything even the colors

Sorry for my bad english
I want Rappelz Epic 4 is offline  
Old   #3730
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,045
Received Thanks: 979
Quote:
Originally Posted by I want Rappelz Epic 4 View Post
Hello, people how are you? I have a question, is there is server private make up of epic 4 with pets who have old skills before the failing change?

I miss Epic 4 and I hate new epics at everything even the colors

Sorry for my bad english
Love your ambition and all creating a forum name that really screams how much you like epic 4.

I regret to inform you that there was no epic 4 server files available so if someone were going to build it then they would need to build it from the client.

The only project that was being worked on toward that has been abandoned.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3731
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 303
Received Thanks: 30
Looking for the 9.1 weapons codes please. having issues findng them all

thank you
tokesbowls is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3732
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 155
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkaka13 View Post
guys i need help with two things
i want to know how to change skill effect time like nightmare skill it should last for 15 seconds i trying to change the "state_second" and didn't work

the other thing is where to change the card durability points ? in my server the staged pets have only 5 durability point and they decrease by 2 point each time they die i need to know how to edit both card durability points and how much it decreases.
anybody ??
speedkaka13 is offline  
Old   #3733
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 72
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkaka13 View Post
anybody ??
For the dura point, edit this ddb : CreatureEnhance don't need resource, juste reboot server.

i want to know how to change skill effect time like nightmare skill it should last for 15 seconds i trying to change the "state_second" and didn't work

Did you create the resource from stateresource and skillresource ? If No, make them, and reboot server and put the new resource in your game folder
cece1812 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3734
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokesbowls View Post
Looking for the 9.1 weapons codes please. having issues findng them all

thank you
3100007=Bâton a 2 mains
3100002=lance
3100003=Hache a 2 mains
3100004=masse a 2 mains
3100005=Arc
3100006=Arbalète
3100008=épée a 2 mains
3100009=dague
3100010=Masse a 1 mains
3100011=Sceptre
3100012=Hache a 1 mains
3100013=Bouclier
3100014=Bouclier mago
3100001=epée a 2 mains
diablo56140 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3735
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 303
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo56140 View Post
3100007=Bâton a 2 mains
3100002=lance
3100003=Hache a 2 mains
3100004=masse a 2 mains
3100005=Arc
3100006=Arbalète
3100008=épée a 2 mains
3100009=dague
3100010=Masse a 1 mains
3100011=Sceptre
3100012=Hache a 1 mains
3100013=Bouclier
3100014=Bouclier mago
3100001=epée a 2 mains

Thank You, Found Them Myself Last Night LOL.
Forgot to remove my comment LOL


tokesbowls is offline  
Reply

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Helping Topic] 24/7 Helping Services!
stucked on anything while setuping your server? post your problem here and you will get answer as fast as possible better than spamming with posts...
31 Replies - EO PServer Hosting



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.