Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Discussion on [Help Thread] Please post your questions here. within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 08/16/2015, 15:05   #5026

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
I may be wrong and maybe glandu2 can shed some more light on this since he created the auth emulator.

But the list is a set of indexes controlled by auth and I think the colors are based on a percentage of the max players set for the server.

N game.user_limit:3000

This value is no longer in glandu2's emulator opt.

This is in glandu2's variable list...

auth.gameserver.maxplayers Integer An indicator for the maximum supported players on one gameserver. Used only for the GS load color shown in the client's server list 400

So if the max players is set at 3000 then it will take a lot more players to turn the server colors red then if the max players is set at 400. Then it will turn red a lot sooner.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2015, 16:26   #5027

elite*gold: 0
Using my auth, I simulated 100 GS with every possible percentages.
So colors are:
  • light blue: 0%-19%
  • green: 20%-39%
  • yellow: 40%-59%
  • dark blue: 60%-79%
  • red: 80%-100%

As said by thndr, the percentage is calculated using this formula:
current_number_of_player / max_players

and max_players is "game.user_limit" for the official auth and "auth.gameserver.maxplayers" for the auth emu
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/16/2015, 17:17   #5028

how i can fix this error !
1-from where i can edit notice ?

2-how i can make Auto update launcher for 9.1 !

3-From wehre in client i can edit tHE NEW STAFF IN dB[EXP: In my DB MORE Arabic words client can't red it like This notice [ from where in client can edit it ] ?
Old 08/17/2015, 19:47   #5029

Quote:
Originally Posted by kubed View Post

how i can fix this error !
dbo.stringresource (check dbo stringresource for all language) and string.rdb
there are values not translated for the country used in the client.
check locale and country used in your launcher

Quote:
1-from where i can edit notice ?
dbo.stringresource (all language), string.rdb, lua.

Quote:
2-how i can make Auto update launcher for 9.1 !
2 ways :

easy : version_value in webserver and launcher, update folder contains new resource files hashed in webserver , when you start your launcher, check if version_value webserver > version_value launcher, if yes : dl from update folder and extract in rappelz client resource folder update files (rdb, ...) and set version_value launcher = version_value webserver and start the sframe after, else start sframe; if you create a new update, lvl up version_value webserver.

hard : official method, replace files in data.00x and update data.000

Quote:
3-From wehre in client i can edit tHE NEW STAFF IN dB[EXP: In my DB MORE Arabic words client can't red it like This notice [ from where in client can edit it ] ?
first and second reply
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2015, 11:01   #5030

thx for answer

1-how i can find string,lua.

2-i change Title ans info NPC -Ex :

English it's mean when i open game after restart ,find it in English :
but i got

3-how i can remove this error [or fixed it ]

4- about launcher 9.1 [i can't catch ,i'm new at this world ] can you explain more !
thx very much for helping
Old 08/18/2015, 19:55   #5031

1 :
-string resource in your db arcadia ( there is one stringresource by language )-string.rdb in your client data.00x
-lua in your gameserver/resource/script folder : @xxxxxxxx are stringresource 'code'

2 :
i think you have an bad value in your launcher for locale or country or maybe game.opt(S:game.local_flag:----), i never have this problem, have you delete NPCfile.ela of npc.lua you have modified? .ela not required for modded .lua but if .lua <> .ela , i think this can create error

3 :
never have this, your client disconnect or you just have the notice in chat ?
have you got same message in gameserver or authserver ?

4:
THIS IS THE EASY WAY, i can't give you any source code , not have any of my projects : hdd broken :-(
you can found way and code for all this tips on the web.

-if you set up a website , you add a text file containing a version of your server ( example : 9.1.0.0.1 )

-in the code of your launcher, creates value 'version' = " 9.1.0.0.1 "
starting the launcher , you had him read the server version ( on your website and your launcher)
if server version is superior to launcher version , there is an update to be performed else , you can launch sframe.
at this time you have an update cheking system.

-on your web server , you create a new folder containing the update files for the client resource ( rdb or other) hashed , you do download the contents of your update folder by your launcher in the client/resource folder, when the download is finished, if there is no error you update the value version in your launcher to the version of your server and after , launch sframe.

-when you create a new update in your server , put your update files in your update folder and level up your version value ( 9.1.0.0.2 ) in your website, at the next launch, the client check this version , found server version is > at client version and download the new files.
now you have an update system working
Old 08/19/2015, 02:11   #5032

hey , i'm using 7.3 rappelz files and as we knows there wasn't race Heart then so i have made a lua script to change the race but my only problem is:

for example my race now is 4 i click to change it's now 5 but when i relog and get back again the race back to 4 !!

i'm using that code :

sv("race","5",name) if any 1 know how to fix it plz help

regard.
Old 08/19/2015, 05:28   #5033

Use the job change script that already exists as example
Old 08/19/2015, 06:37   #5034

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWisdom View Post
Use the job change script that already exists as example
I can't cos 7.3 captain doesn't support ( set_race ) code !!
Old 08/19/2015, 15:39   #5035

Ah then it is not a memory variable saved when the player unloads (disconnects) you might wanna build this as a web feature when the character is logged out. So that the db updates keep when they are made Sorry response was early morning lol, didn't realize you meant race.
Old 08/19/2015, 18:30   #5036

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWisdom View Post
Ah then it is not a memory variable saved when the player unloads (disconnects) you might wanna build this as a web feature when the character is logged out. So that the db updates keep when they are made Sorry response was early morning lol, didn't realize you meant race.
can't get it.
Old 08/19/2015, 18:41   #5037

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohamad512 View Post
can't get it.
You mean, you don't understand?

Or

update telecaster.dbo.character set race = X where account = XXXX

Is not persistent for you when the character is logged out?
Old 08/19/2015, 21:59   #5038

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
You mean, you don't understand?

Or

update telecaster.dbo.character set race = X where account = XXXX

Is not persistent for you when the character is logged out?

hey man if there was like +80 players online and 5 of them decide to change his race i need it to be Automatic ..!!

The Function is fully working but the problem : like if i wanna change my race from 5 to 3 for example it's changed but the database didn't update the player race ? why ?

i'm using - sv("race","3",name) - it's changing in the game but not in the database !!.

hop u got it
Old 08/19/2015, 22:22   #5039

Red face [Need Help!] AUTH DB INIT ERROR

hello, First of all sorry for my english
I always wanted to made a rappelz private server and sins 3 days i try to made one and it dosent work
I follow exactly all steps but when i start "PrincessAuroraServer" i have this error -->

I know there is a lot of topic about this but i can't resolve it i realy need help

I give you my "AuthServer" and my "GameServer"
If any one can help me with Skype or teamviewer it will be wonderfull

Thanks for your time and sorry for the newthread
Old 08/19/2015, 22:27   #5040

Quote:
hey man if there was like +80 players online and 5 of them decide to change his race i need it to be Automatic ..!!
It would be fully automatic if the player logs out and goes to the web site and selects to change the race of selected character. The the website executes and SQL query, so when the player logs back into that character the race is changed.

Quote:
The Function is fully working but the problem : like if i wanna change my race from 5 to 3 for example it's changed but the database didn't update the player race ? why ?
Because as Silent Wisdom stated

"Ah then it is not a memory variable saved when the player unloads (disconnects)"

Which means the game server captain herlock does not make this variable persistent until they changed it to make it able to perform race changes.

When you log out there are certain variables that become persistent like last location, creatures summoned, among others but race is not one of them.

Maybe there is an SMP that controls this that you can rewrite. Or maybe you can recode the game server.

Silent was just pointing out the easy way to make it persistent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremlough View Post
hello, First of all sorry for my english
I always wanted to made a rappelz private server and sins 3 days i try to made one and it dosent work
I follow exactly all steps but when i start "PrincessAuroraServer" i have this error -->
Connection open or specified SQL server does not exist.

This error is generally caused by either not configuring the SQL TCP/IP for port 1433.

Or you have done every thing correctly but after setting everything up some of your SQL services are not running.

You can check your services in the SQL configuration manager where you were also supposed to configure the TCP/IP
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz