Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Reply
 
Old   #4291
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 99
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordor1 View Post
hi all.Can you help me with little thing.
How to delete item on drop.
Example:
DELETE FROM [arcadia_81].[dbo].[Drop]
WHERE code = 'id'
GO
Hy gordor 1 just use this and replace the 'drop_item_id_--' at the end of all rows :




nimoht is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4292
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 404
Received Thanks: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordor1 View Post
hi all.Can you help me with little thing.
How to delete item on drop.
Example:
DELETE FROM [arcadia_81].[dbo].[Drop]
WHERE code = 'id'
GO
update [arcadia].[dbo].[DropGroupResource]
set X = , Y = , Z =
where id =

X,Y and Z those the name of columns

so you can change it as you like

notice : between any two columns put [ , ]


Sherock is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4293
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 1
Thanks, and one more sirens not taming , cant use skill on him, error on SQL table taming_id?
Gordor1 is offline  
Old   #4294
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 404
Received Thanks: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordor1 View Post
Thanks, and one more sirens not taming , cant use skill on him, error on SQL table taming_id?
the error of course comes from monster table
i think as you said in taming_id
maybe its NULL or error value


Sherock is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4295
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 1
Hi. How to edit buff text as in the picture/ You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Gordor1 is offline  
Old   #4296
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 404
Received Thanks: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordor1 View Post
Hi. How to edit buff text as in the picture/ You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
con you re-upload the pic on other site ?
because this site is blocked in my country
Sherock is offline  
Old   #4297
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherock View Post
con you re-upload the pic on other site ?
because this site is blocked in my country
now its ok?
Gordor1 is offline  
Old   #4298
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 404
Received Thanks: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordor1 View Post
now its ok?
yes ... and i want to know whats you want to do ?
Sherock is offline  
Old   #4299
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherock View Post
yes ... and i want to know whats you want to do ?
edit text on this buff
Gordor1 is offline  
Old   #4300
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordor1 View Post
Hi. How to edit buff text as in the picture/ You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
1) Go Arcadia -> dbo.StringResource -> do a search of the text " Aypa Apple [ PVP ]" and modify.
Taktiik is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4301
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 404
Received Thanks: 31
i wanna lua code for check if the player is online or not ... plz help
Sherock is offline  
Old   #4302
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherock View Post
i wanna lua code for check if the player is online or not ... plz help
'login' value.
Only when the player is logged into his character, only then it will return 1.

Code:
function isonline(playername)
	return gv('login',playername) == 1
end

usage:
if (isonline('elibelash')) then
	--do if player online
end
elibelash is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #4303
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 99
Received Thanks: 35
Hy all .
I'm search for a lua function that can return an selected mob_name ( string value ) for update the soul_taming_system .
i want to get the same message as the classic taming system but with the string_resource message , the mob name is not called , just the function #@[email protected]# .
I'm searching in a lot of thread and nothing work for me ...
Thanks by advance for who can help me !
nimoht is offline  
Old   #4304
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 404
Received Thanks: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by elibelash View Post
'login' value.
Only when the player is logged into his character, only then it will return 1.

Code:
function isonline(playername)
	return gv('login',playername) == 1
end

usage:
if (isonline('elibelash')) then
	--do if player online
end
i don't have the column ( login ) in my telecaster-char

only login_time

can you upload your telecaster ?
Sherock is offline  
Old   #4305
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 99
Received Thanks: 35
hi Sherock you not need a new telecaster this function working very well and i aven't 'login' column on my telecaster .
Thanks elibelash


nimoht is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Helping Topic] 24/7 Helping Services!
stucked on anything while setuping your server? post your problem here and you will get answer as fast as possible better than spamming with posts...
31 Replies - EO PServer Hosting



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.