Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Old   #3376

elite*gold: 70
I'am sure it's not thndr fault that you are lazy and don't know how to search .

Here you go

Source : Pyrok's GameServer Emulator

Code:

BattleField = 5,
            Dungeon = 4,
            Etc = 0,
            EventMap = 7,
            Field = 2,
            FleaMarket = 10,
            HuntaholicDungeon = 9,
            HuntaholicLobby = 8,
            NonPkField = 3,
            Town = 1

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3377

elite*gold: 0
how do i see other player whisper from the chatting log ?

Old   #3378

Does anyone knows where to find the Starter Box script with royal repack. I can't find it
Old   #3379

elite*gold: 1
Probably the on_first_login.lua

Old   #3380

Hello guys, I'm new here, I followed the official guide to creating the server, but I always get an error message among the lines of

auth db init error server does not exist or access denied

I did every single step in the guide, I searched the forum but I found nothing of help, I tried to use the static ip, my own ip, my hamachi ip, I restarted the pc several times... nothing works.
Old   #3381

Received Thanks: 2,411
Ha ha, the error is pretty standard and self explanatory:

Auth Database Initialization Error: The Server (Requested) does not exist or you do not have permission to access it.

Or in lamen:

The auth server can't find your auth database yo!
Old   #3382

Hi. I started up my own little local server and I'm trying to use rdb editors, but all the rdb editors transform these ' ' ' into these ' , ' . I just wanted to know if there's an rdb editor that doesn't do so and if not, how to do so it doesn't.

Thanks in advance!
Old   #3383

How to make Custom Weapons, or Deco items? does anybody know?
Thank you for reply
Old   #3384

Well, do you know how to make it find my database? As I said I followed the instructions clearly and I double-checked the SQL manager studio database settings, among other things All is as it should be.
Old   #3385

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomjoon View Post
Well, do you know how to make it find my database? As I said I followed the instructions clearly and I double-checked the SQL manager studio database settings, among other things All is as it should be.
Some thing is not as it should be...there is some step in the guide that you did not do correctly or your server would be running.

Did you configure the database ownership of each database for "sa"?

Did you configure "sa" password to either be blank or use a password and DES encrypt it for the authserver.opt file?

Did you configure the TCP/IP portion of the databases for port 1433 as instructed?

Did you edit the .opt file and compress the .opt file into a .eop file so that your auth server executable Princess Aurora knows where to look and what your password for "sa" is and what ports it is connecting on.

There are example .opt files given with the guide please do not attempt to change them much until you know what you are doing. The files given with the guide work for the most part, there should not be too much you need to change until you know what you are changing.

Is your installation on C: drive and not some partition because the guide is for a root server and the compressor will not function for the .eop files on a partition?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphrina View Post
Hi. I started up my own little local server and I'm trying to use rdb editors, but all the rdb editors transform these ' ' ' into these ' , ' . I just wanted to know if there's an rdb editor that doesn't do so and if not, how to do so it doesn't.

Thanks in advance!
Check your string database I believe those symbols are affected when importing a string.rdb into the database.

When you edit the strings in the dbo.StringResource tables in the database and then export to RDB they should be OK.

I saw the same thing on items named like Witch's were named Witch,s and editing them worked fine.
Old   #3386

Well, the only clue I have is the fact that the compressor didn't really give me any notifications that it did it's job, I dragged the files into the box and just... no visible reaction.

edit: ah, nvm, I edited the wrong TCP/IP thingy to 1433. Thanks for help
Old   #3387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomjoon View Post
Well, the only clue I have is the fact that the compressor didn't really give me any notifications that it did it's job, I dragged the files into the box and just... no visible reaction.
Remove the .eop file from the folders and when you compress the .opt files it will create a new .eop file if it is working correctly.

Still does not mean they are filled out correctly, but if you won't post them your on your own on those.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3388

Yea thanks for the help, as I said in the edit above, I edited the wrong TCP/IP thingy to 1433.
Old   #3389

Anyone can tel me what rdb tool works for :
db_skill.rdb - SkillResource
db_skilltree.rdb - Skilltreeresource

tried raskim/glandu2 both wont work for these 8.1 rdb
Old   #3390

Can someone post me here the Level up rewards script? please.
i have seen it somewhere, but cant find it, i seached already everything. but havent found anything... thx for help

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz