Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Discussion on [Help Thread] Please post your questions here. within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 04/14/2014, 17:57   #3406

elite*gold: 0
One more thing, is it possible to edit the database to remove items from my character? I accidentally gave myself an item that doesn't exist, which gave me -lotsofnumbers weight points, and I can't destroy it since it won't let me drag it into the destroy menu.

Also, does anyone know the ID of an EMPTY Death Tyrant card? And feathery hood? I can't find either in any of the lists.
Old 04/14/2014, 18:01   #3407

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
I can't give you E DT now because I am not in front of my files.

Yet, did you try to sell the empty string item to an NPC? Usually I just sell them not destroy.
Old 04/14/2014, 18:05   #3408

hm, I'll try that. Thanks for all the help.
Old 04/14/2014, 22:53   #3409

Empty DT 540069

Tamed DT stage 5 will need to be repaired with the empty DT and a soul catalyst...

/run insert_item(540069, 1, 5, 1, -2147483648, "CharacterName")
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2014, 10:03   #3410

Hello my server indicates cannot to login the server that to make
Old 04/15/2014, 13:48   #3411

I reinstalled, but I'm afraid the issue hasn't been fixed, there's still empty strings everywhere and I still can't summon my tortoise.
Old 04/15/2014, 14:33   #3412

Empty strings, well try using another database set, a while ago I had problems with empty strings in my warehouse, inventory, quests, simply changed the databases and everything is fine. Still am trying to figure out how to change my database column COALITION my database rows are in Arabic and it is not cose to work with)))
Quick edit of what I remember, my server start was from the sticky guide from this forum with server files and the database(those were the exact same ones and I used other databases!)

P.S. I can share my if you would like to try and see if it works.
P.S.S. it also maybe your game client that is glitching.
Offtop : don't ask about US game client, I'm russian and am using a russian game client with those server files(like in the sticky guide).

My question is : who knows the ID of the "****** smile cape"? got this item ID 12012022, but well you know its empty string and to me it doesn't seem to be a real ID of an item, and also am looking for the cat deco(head, body, gloves, boots)
Old 04/15/2014, 14:46   #3413

Well, the problem is that I would loose my account if I change the database, right? And if it is my game client, do you know any way I can check, and fix it?
Old 04/15/2014, 14:54   #3414

Client side - you can reckeck and update it from the official US(gpotato is it) replace your SFrame and check.
Database - you can backup and restore mine after simply restore your info into mine al simple as that you will loose only data from auth and telecaster, the empty strings are in Arcadia, why touch the auth and telecaster, I'll simply share my Arcadia and you'll check it out to see if it works 8.1 items, etc.
Old 04/15/2014, 14:58   #3415

Received Thanks: 2,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wir7- View Post
Empty strings, well try using another database set, a while ago I had problems with empty strings in my warehouse, inventory, quests, simply changed the databases and everything is fine. Still am trying to figure out how to change my database column COALITION my database rows are in Arabic and it is not cose to work with)))
Quick edit of what I remember, my server start was from the sticky guide from this forum with server files and the database(those were the exact same ones and I used other databases!)

I am really unsure how you put together that changing the arcadia in anyway will achieve a reduction or increase of Empty Strings.

Secondly you don't need to change your COALITION you just need to use a string.rdb from your region (which has been said at-least a BAJILLION times mate)

P.S. I can share my if you would like to try and see if it works.

P.S. Don't bother, it won't!

P.S.S. it also maybe your game client that is glitching.

P.S.S. *Cough* string.rdb

Offtop : don't ask about US game client, I'm russian and am using a russian game client with those server files(like in the sticky guide).

My question is : who knows the ID of the "bloody smile cape"? got this item ID 12012022, but well you know its empty string and to me it doesn't seem to be a real ID of an item, and also am looking for the cat deco(head, body, gloves, boots)

I barely got this one so I'mma respond with:

Code:
/*Define what columns to select and from which join*/
SELECT ITEMRES.id, STRINGRES.value, TOOLTIP.value

/*Define where to select data and join it*/
FROM 
dbo.ItemResource ITEMRES
LEFT JOIN
dbo.StringResource STRINGRES
ON 
STRINGRES.code = ITEMRES.name_id
LEFT JOIN 
dbo.StringResource TOOLTIP
ON
TOOLTIP.code = ITEMRES.tooltip_id
WHERE STRINGRES.value LIKE '%Yak Leather%'
Otherwise and on a more final note:

You shouldn't be answering questions when you have little to know clue what you're talking about (no offense)

p.s.

You can delete your 8.1 StringResource and replace it with: (8.2 ENG String Resource)
Old 04/15/2014, 15:07   #3416

didn't catch this one : Secondly you don't need to change your COALITION you just need to use a string.rdb from your region (which has been said at-least a BAJILLION times mate)
Old 04/15/2014, 15:08   #3417

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomjoon View Post
I reinstalled, but I'm afraid the issue hasn't been fixed, there's still empty strings everywhere and I still can't summon my tortoise.
Why use a Tortoise when I gave you the commands for a stage 5 DT and the empty card code to repair it?

On another note are you sure you have the pet selected in the creature info window when you try to summon it.

Sine the update that gave non pet classes multiple formation slots, you need to select the pet you are summoning. Even if you only have one slot open in your formation and one pet in there if it is not selected in the info window it will tell you "you need to place a creature in your formation before you can summon it"

They empty strings on NPCs and NPC dialogues I still think are the NPC that are custom and never existed in the English version.

Compare them to retail, if you have empty strings on NPCs that exist in retail then you have an issue, If you have an NPC with empty strings where there usually isn't any NPC standing in retail, then you need to either create string entries in the English string resource for the "empty string xxxxxxxxxx" number or make the NPC go away. (set local flag to -1)
Old 04/15/2014, 15:14   #3418

Well, when I discovered that I first need to recharge my DT, I said scr*w it and used the tortoise until I got all the ingredients to recharge the DT. (empty card and soul shifter).

Anyway, it doesn't tell me anything. I just click the summoning spell and nothing happens, no summoning, no messages, nothing. I'm not sure if it's "selected", but if it tells you anything, I can see the healtbar/manabar/expbar window of the tortoise, I just can't summon it.

Other than that, about the empty string items, I managed to sell them, so atleast that's working out.

But I'm still having problems with missing strings everywhere
Old 04/15/2014, 17:52   #3419

Quote:
Anyway, it doesn't tell me anything. I just click the summoning spell and nothing happens, no summoning, no messages, nothing. I'm not sure if it's "selected", but if it tells you anything, I can see the healtbar/manabar/expbar window of the tortoise, I just can't summon it.
Sounds like if you can see the pets health window it is already summoned. Maybe you just can't see it which still points to a server file / client mismatch.

If you highlight the health bar of the Tortoise, can you see a target selection ring on the ground near your character?

Quote:
Other than that, about the empty string items, I managed to sell them, so atleast that's working out.
If the empty strings are just items in your inventory, then maybe they are items you are not supposed to be getting.

How did you get the items? If you inserted them maybe you inserted the wrong item code.
Old 04/15/2014, 18:29   #3420

Yes, I inserted the wrong code and that's how I got them. But that doesn't change the fact that several NPC's, those big in-the-middle-of-the-screen notifications, and some menus have empty strings.

edit: well, the summoning spell magically decided to fix itself.

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz