Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Old   #2371

elite*gold: 0
Ok so I would first like to say thank you very much on the "HowTo" ... I got the server running without error, I can log in and play with myself .......... Yep.. I said it ... but after so long ,say 5 min your sick of playing with ones self . I have looked for 3 days and have still found nothing on this topic .. So here is my Question // How do i open it up so that you can connect from out side my own network ??// What ports do i need open and where to change the IPs in the opt files ??

Thank You for any help i can get ...

Old   #2372

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninex View Post
Ok so I would first like to say thank you very much on the "HowTo" ... I got the server running without error, I can log in and play with myself .......... Yep.. I said it ... but after so long ,say 5 min your sick of playing with ones self . I have looked for 3 days and have still found nothing on this topic .. So here is my Question // How do i open it up so that you can connect from out side my own network ??// What ports do i need open and where to change the IPs in the opt files ??

Thank You for any help i can get ...

Download and Install hamachi .
Find this in the gameserver.opt file and replace it with your hamachi ip :
Code:
S io.ip_address:127.0.0.1
Compress the gameserver.opt

Old   #2373

Then everyone that wants to join that server would need Hamachi to log in right ?... I had it running a year ago with out Hamachi. ... .. I would just like some help setting it to run with out Hamachi
Old   #2374

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
The client resource folder is where the overrides go.
i guess this is going to sound like a stupid question coming from me but i have to ask lol ....
the client resource folder is where my sframe is right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange2010 View Post
Download and Install hamachi .
Find this in the gameserver.opt file and replace it with your hamachi ip :
Code:
S io.ip_address:127.0.0.1
Compress the gameserver.opt
or you could set ...S:io.ip_address: to your outside ip address and either make a launcher or have them bake a .BAT file and have it point to your game

Old   #2375

Hi Opie Thanks for the fast replay... I did change the Sio.ip_address: to my outside ip but then it told me could not connect to login server ..... Could that just be a port that is not open ??
Old   #2376

Quote:
Hi Opie Thanks for the fast replay... I did change the Sio.ip_address: to my outside ip but then it told me could not connect to login server ..... Could that just be a port that is not open ??
maybe port 4502, 4500,1433 and a few others need to be open through your router

4515,4516,4514 is for your upload for the guild icons
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2377

Quote:
Originally Posted by opie1225 View Post
i guess this is going to sound like a stupid question coming from me but i have to ask lol ....
the client resource folder is where my sframe is right?

or you could set ...S:io.ip_address: to your outside ip address and either make a launcher or have them bake a .BAT file and have it point to your game
I must be kidding but , here , look at the picture and the folder he means , along with the sframe in the same folder .
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

About the ip address yes you can use your external ip unless you have a dynamic ip .

Quote:
For the people to play they must :
1- Have an account .
2- Be in the same hamachi room with the host.
3- Have a bat launcher that uses the host's hamachi ip to connect .
Old   #2378

elite*gold: 1
Do not open port 1433 through your router 1433 is your SQL port and you are giving people access to your SQL server if they can figure out your SQL user and password.

8841 is the auth io port and that will need to be open

4504 is the game server port and that will need to be open

Not sure what else but only open what you have to
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2379

Hello com!
I made my server works and created npc , dungeons and so on. The only 2 things i don't get are when I create a new row in MonsterResource with level 200 and the skin of Baron Mardus (training island kentaurus boss) a green butka spawns but level 185 but other stats etc changed(his level is 200 but isnt shown). And the other thing is is there a way to set skillcard+pet cards and this useless stuff off, so that they do not drop anymore. already tried to set every single item to cannot drop with the database manager but it didnt work, any solution? thank you
Old   #2380

My first guess would be that the code you are trying to use for Baron Mardus isn't the right one , i problem i have found the most when changing names and adding stuff in game is that there are several different codes for the same item/mob/npc and not all are correct or even work
Old   #2381

Well but the stats and so on change. When you click a monster than you see the level of this monster. like primal scream(lv60) change level to 150 in monster resource and still shown as 60 but he is 150^^
Old   #2382

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuchen31 View Post
Well but the stats and so on change. When you click a monster than you see the level of this monster. like primal scream(lv60) change level to 150 in monster resource and still shown as 60 but he is 150^^
Must create an rdb file with the edits you made , hash it , and put it in your resource folder .
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2383

Thank you I will give it a try
Old   #2384

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange2010 View Post
Must create an rdb file with the edits you made , hash it , and put it in your resource folder .
this is also true but since the mob is spawning but a different name try the codes as well and when you hash it you got to make sure its with the correct hash name
try this one this is the one i used to change the npc names and then item names....
!PWS)3rDAd3O'`dU+O}deN
Old   #2385

Ok. Get it now. thank you.
eTyQ3Sn']ogMrd-L hashed name

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz