Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Old   #871

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,154
Did you use skills or buffs at the moment you got a dc?

Old   #872

what is the ( dc ) ?

Old   #873

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakanomar View Post
what is the ( dc ) ?
Disconnect from the Server...
Old   #874

> - NO
--------------
But ihave A big Server ..
there are 230 player in the server
and the DC each time .. for example every 40 minutes or 30 minutes
there are No Buff_event

Old   #875

Quote:
> - NO
--------------
But ihave A big Server ..
there are 230 player in the server
and the DC each time .. for example every 40 minutes or 30 minutes
there are No Buff_event
All Players at the same time or different times for every player?
Old   #876

different times for every player
Old   #877

Quote:
different times for every player
Check your ItemEffect-,SetItemEffect- and StateResource. I had a problem like that with the Grewpain Bosscard. There was a wrong StateID which caused a DC for the player.

I guess there is missing one buff in your StateResource. A lot of DC issues are effected of missing buffs or wrong buffids.
Old   #878

Couple of quick questions:

1. What do I have to do in order to get ingame GM commands to work? I already set the attribute "Permission" for the account I want to be a GM. I have also tried selecting myself when trying to perform even basic commands such as sv("lv", "150") with and without # AND with and without stating the characters name to apply the level. I tried running the command first through captainharlock than ingame but no dice.
2. Are the legendary set BELTS missing in the part 4 database? I literally went through the whole ItemResource and didn't find any of them.
3. The legendary items I do find (rings and earrings) most (not all) come in with 0 durability. I read that is common to happen when spawning them via ingame GM commands but since the GM commands aren't working for me.....well you know .
4. What exactly does game.cash_usable do in the gameserver.opt file? I turn it to 0 to see custom shops but hotbar doesn't save. Turn it to 1, custom shops don't work but hotbar works. Yes, I saw this was done intentionally via the lua files in an if/else statement.
Old   #879

Received Thanks: 3,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1User View Post
Couple of quick questions:

1. What do I have to do in order to get ingame GM commands to work? I already set the attribute "Permission" for the account I want to be a GM. I have also tried selecting myself when trying to perform even basic commands such as sv("lv", "150") with and without # AND with and without stating the characters name to apply the level. I tried running the command first through captainharlock than ingame but no dice.
Database permission to 100, then /run sv("lv", "150")

Quote:
2. Are the legendary set BELTS missing in the part 4 database? I literally went through the whole ItemResource and didn't find any of them.
Code:
SELECT s.id, sr.value FROM ItemResource s LEFT JOIN StringResource sr ON s.name_id = sr.code WHERE value LIKE '%name%'
Quote:
3. The legendary items I do find (rings and earrings) most (not all) come in with 0 durability. I read that is common to happen when spawning them via ingame GM commands but since the GM commands aren't working for me.....well you know .
0 durability through command? Not possible, you'll always will have full durability.

Quote:
4. What exactly does game.cash_usable do in the gameserver.opt file? I turn it to 0 to see custom shops but hotbar doesn't save. Turn it to 1, custom shops don't work but hotbar works. Yes, I saw this was done intentionally via the lua files in an if/else statement.
Those are for Cash-Shop items / KTS-NPCs.
Old   #880

Hello I do not speak very well in English and therefore can be a bit incomprehensible. I need a ID new chip of the moon, which gives to the player's buff.

So I'm looking a ID's of new master class items(armors,swords etc)

Please help me.

And yes, I used the search, but, unfortunately, did not find anything.
Old   #881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
Database permission to 100, then /run sv("lv", "150")
Awesome! I was setting Permission to 1 (as in a bit, true/false data type). Setting it to 100 tells me there is the possibility different levels of permission rather than GM/non-GM.

Quote:
Code:
SELECT s.id, sr.value FROM ItemResource s LEFT JOIN StringResource sr ON s.name_id = sr.code WHERE value LIKE '%name%'
Left outer join huh? I was under the assumption that all records in ItemResource has a record in StringResource too.

Thus I was using the following query:
SELECT ITEM.id, STRING.value FROM ItemResource ITEM INNER JOIN StringResource ON ITEM.text_id = STRING.code WHERE STRING.value LIKE '%%'

Keep in mind that I am going off the top of my head with the query above since I am at work right now. But I was using an INNER JOIN.

Quote:
0 durability through command? Not possible, you'll always will have full durability.
Hmm, unless I am using the wrong ItemResource ID or there is another window in which to type the insert_item into than most of the legendary items (earrings and rings) are coming in with 0 durability.

Maybe I am typing the code wrong? #insert_item(whatever id it was, 1, 1, "Char Name") is how I was doing it.

I can make a quick video if need be.

Quote:
Those are for Cash-Shop items / KTS-NPCs.
Very good to know.

Thanks for the answers to my questions! Very much appreciated .
Old   #882

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
For the durability issue...looks like your itemresource is bugged. Use Xijezu's Resource Editor to create a new one.
Thanks c1ph3r. I had a feeling there was some kind of issues with the stats of the items themselves. So last night I tried various ways of trying to fix it. One sure way I thought was to set the "etheral_durability" attribute on the legendary item records in the ItemResource entity to 1510000 (151 dura). That didn't work either :/.

You have brought me to my next question though. I read somewhere that it's best to create a new StringResource based on the client you're using. I have noticed a lot of the names in my StringResource isn't the "US" name. Will this fix that issue or should I not even touch that?

And from what I read, I use Xijezu's Resource Editor to extract the rdb file from my client and create a SQL statement to make the tables based on the rdb file. Correct?

Thanks for the help!
Old   #883

please tell me how to solve the problem with the vulcano?
Error - bad argument #2 (when using the red portal)
Line - gate_num = math.random (1, room_count) (etc_dungeoun_prop)
Old   #884

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Check your ItemEffect-,SetItemEffect- and StateResource. I had a problem like that with the Grewpain Bosscard. There was a wrong StateID which caused a DC for the player.

I guess there is missing one buff in your StateResource. A lot of DC issues are effected of missing buffs or wrong buffids.

I've followed your instructions
But the problem still exists
Old   #885

Heyho Epvp X)

yesterday my first hamachi server started working its my first own p server so far.
And i have a few problems with it xDD

First of all, most important problem is:
My keyboard layout (for example spacebar for collecting items) wont save! With every new client start, i need to choose my keyboard layout again..

Second question:
I cant see ", , , " in my chat, possibility to change it? :x

and last but not least:
i cant choose "go to hidden village" at the special teleporter :x

Maybe you can help me to fix these things, i would be very thankful

*newbie*

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz