Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

JW988's STEP BY STEP GUIDE

Closed Thread

Old   #181

elite*gold: 0
so alles ganz gut und läuft auch nur habe ioch jetzt das problem das der server läuft
aber wenn ich als name & pw admin admin eingebe dann kommt nur cannot connect to login server dabei habe ich alles wie im video und in der Pdf gemacht.wo liegt da der fehler ?

Edit habe es hinbekommen das ich mich einloggen kann aber bei der server auswahl schmiert er ab
so langsam verzweifel ich.

Old   #182

Quote:
Originally Posted by derhorscht View Post
so alles ganz gut und läuft auch nur habe ioch jetzt das problem das der server läuft
aber wenn ich als name & pw admin admin eingebe dann kommt nur cannot connect to login server dabei habe ich alles wie im video und in der Pdf gemacht.wo liegt da der fehler ?

Edit habe es hinbekommen das ich mich einloggen kann aber bei der server auswahl schmiert er ab
so langsam verzweifel ich.
Have you typed in set game.open_external 1 in auth server?

sorry i cant write german very well.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #183

ja hatte ich aber dennoch DANKE es funzt warum auch immer ^^
Old   #184

ok need to know if anyone know how to use the capt.game.001 to incress teh amount of gold droped liek say if normal mob droped only 30 rupies how can i make it drop liek 10-50x that?

Old   #185

where to get the server files?
Old   #186

Go to thread, open the first spoiler and dl the files (they're named game_bin2).

If you are too dumb to open a spoiler, is the direct mediafire.com link.
Old   #187

thx
Old   #188

mmm so here's my Issue Got Auth Run now when i hot CaptHerlock it gets to Max items 7882 then stops & crashes & i had it runing before in the Old Updates but sence i Redownloaded now that just crashes .

should something be poping up with the rappelzcompress.exe when i drag and hit ok nothing happens?
Old   #189

No.
Old   #190

as I posted in another thread, the io.ip_port in the gameserver.opt got a fail in the game_bin2.. just control that
Old   #191

Quote:
Originally Posted by insaneblade87 View Post
mmm so here's my Issue Got Auth Run now when i hot CaptHerlock it gets to Max items 7882 then stops & crashes & i had it runing before in the Old Updates but sence i Redownloaded now that just crashes .

should something be poping up with the rappelzcompress.exe when i drag and hit ok nothing happens?
the reason is you have 7882 items in dbo.item it means your overstacked
try deleting everything in dbo.item i posted a script around here somewhere that does that for you.
the fact of the matter is it wont delete the actual items on chars just the games refrence chart aka dbo.item. which is why your crashing those charts were ment to hold more then 700 items the new ones can display 7k easy
Old   #192

ok id like to ask a few things...

1. how to use captherlock to make the amont of rupies drop more not the rate the amount
2. also to rais the amount of jp you get
3. looked all over could not understand how to get hv to wrok and when i did the buffer says he a tele and wont do a thing
4. how to make harpy cards drop its only pet other then nm and uni that dont drop at all

tyvm for anyone who help this have been great workign well so far other than some crashes here and there
Old   #193

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisp66 View Post
try deleting everything in dbo.item i posted a script around here somewhere that does that for you.
the fact of the matter is it wont delete the actual items on chars just the games refrence chart aka dbo.item. which is why your crashing those charts were ment to hold more then 700 items the new ones can display 7k easy
i actully reinstalled the DB which fixed it kinda wierd but ohwell.
Old   #194

Well if u installed it would mean u restored it to the backup settings meaning....u wiped those items =P
Old   #195

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisp66 View Post
Actually, he's showing me that I got way more than 15.000 Items (Yeah, I kinda had much time with a friend playing at my Local...^^)

Why won't it just crash for me?

Closed Thread