Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

JW988's STEP BY STEP GUIDE

Closed Thread

Old   #151

elite*gold: 0
good deal im glad that fixed it

Old   #152

well i got my server working and i managed to get new items and delet that laggy other pc that were on the server but now i got to ask how to spawn monsters? and um well i just wnat to get my server up for my family as we all play and the lag is harsh i hope theres a fix soon and i hotp e7.1+ gets out soon as well i love the DT if any have files with dt on it and new map files let me know plz and ty

Old   #153

@rapmike10, looks like the lag issue has been made public so I can tell you. Add this line to your gameserver.opt S log.working:0 then rerun the rappelzcompress. For the mobs, download the new map folder from the link below. Delete your old new map/ or rename it and put this there.
Old   #154

cool tyvm and anyone know how to get it to were i can tame a ifirt and uni and nm or even have a way to add the DT to game would be cool if not cool np this is onyl thing im now missing from my game is this and the e7+ lol

and anyone know how to rais the rupees amount you get not the % of them fdropign but the amount % thats droped liek AOR is set to plz and ty

also is there a fix for the darn inventory bug when you log or sort?

is there any way to use the capt. thing to spawn mobs?

Old   #155

not released no we have nm,uni,dt in development currently they all summon,unsummon have skill charts but refuse to learn skills which shouldnt be to hard to fix its just a mistake in the db charts but have been so busy working on other aspects havent had time to apply them yet.
as far as money? its not by percentage its a multiplier if your opt is 300 then gold drops 300x normal or should
try that put name as 92aaf4ae4ee42eb41693728da93f301a.lua
drop it in server script
starts with 400k gold every login u can up that ammount 400k didnt seem to bad tho.
the top part is none gm buffs ..the bottom is gm buffs it checks for permissions
Old   #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmbasi View Post
@rapmike10, looks like the lag issue has been made public so I can tell you. Add this line to your gameserver.opt S log.working:0 then rerun the rappelzcompress. For the mobs, download the new map folder from the link below. Delete your old new map/ or rename it and put this there.
thx this has helped me a lot
Old   #157

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmbasi View Post
i would say made public is a bit of a stretch more like leaked but oh well
Old   #158

1.im still not understanding how to make my gold drop like 50x the normal amount i dont whant to log in with alot of gold as i liek to play normaly and all only thing i give my self are priest buffs huna and cm and only the lvl 10 unless i find cads then i give myself that amount but i need to find how to make pet card drops go up a bit and gold amount ive tryed alot of things with no luck tames are fine i have a faminly of 4 and we all play with out home network and we play liek the normal server exp and all is only 5x normal and drops are 30x i think but still rarely see pet drops so i had to add them to the bag. seller and i found all ids for the cs ites that dons say empty string and took out the other cs npc mad mine and works great have all cs items untimed in my merchants now and the r7 160 cape too all items cs r1-r7 are there if any need i can give the item ids as ive wrote them down.

2.and how can i use capthook server thing to spawn a mob to my location

3. Is there a way to fix tha blasted inventory bugs for sotring and loging out other than puttin gall items in my wh every time i whant to log out?

ANd ty all for helping me its going along great now just these few things left other than new pets when they come out
Old   #159

ok cool got that and um any way to get the good buffs on my pets i just need it to run fast its only buff i use on my self is move speed i need to have pet run faster lol it misses out on alot of fights

and dose any one knwo the skill IDs for the all the buffs like blessing of vit and rock enegy and stuff so that i can get them and my toon liek add them to his skill list
Old   #160

i can help with some look on my thread under skill ids
i just updated it
Makenci pmed me a fuller list so i have it posted
heres the thread
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/rap...l#post10669749
Old   #161

wisp do you open an p server soon?or what do you do?i dont understand it i see alot pictures and and seems like you have a p server soon for all of us,is it true?
Old   #162

last few thing that i hope there are fixes for as i need
1. any fix for TOA mobs
2. all potrals fixed yet lol alot broken in pp and no way to enter sanct unles warped in .
3. inventory bug any way to fix this ?
4. tameing when it says attempting to tame?????? and weay to make it say whant im trying to tame tyvm and ty wisp666 for all of the help youve give me so far my home server almost done and no it wont go live its for my family i wont make live cuz others are way better at it then i am and i dont feel like steppin gon there toes i cant wait for there server to go live so i can test there stuff out
Old   #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapmike10 View Post
last few thing that i hope there are fixes for as i need
1. any fix for TOA mobs
2. all potrals fixed yet lol alot broken in pp and no way to enter sanct unles warped in .
3. inventory bug any way to fix this ?
4. tameing when it says attempting to tame?????? and weay to make it say whant im trying to tame tyvm and ty wisp666 for all of the help youve give me so far my home server almost done and no it wont go live its for my family i wont make live cuz others are way better at it then i am and i dont feel like steppin gon there toes i cant wait for there server to go live so i can test there stuff out
@ the family part ...theres nothing wrong with that.
@BabsiGER speedy is correct
its a home network i use comprised of 3 servers,and 3 computers i have no plans to go public in the foreseeable future but my kids like to get on and bug test as well as my hubby and few people from offical be it the guild i was in or just long time friends in the last 4 yrs
Old   #164

ya but i didnt see any releases of the fixes shown i was at least hopeing for the darn inventory fix release but oh well
Old   #165

is there a fix for the High lvl pet exp cut id like to take that off i have a server i play as normal and would like to use my hard earned pets that i lvl up on other toons

Closed Thread