Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

JW988's STEP BY STEP GUIDE

Closed Thread

Old   #166

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
it was mention earlyer, but i dont think the dev did any researce on it
just been busy with otherthings at least i have but ill make a memo of that.
im not 100% sure why pyrok might know for sure.
as i really havent check on this did anyone try with a cracker or ss tell me what the % gain is verse regular gain it could just the pet charts off then again that needs to be modded at somepoint to reflect the new player charts for increased max lvl anyway.
unless jw or someone did this and i was unaware of it

Old   #167

The high level exp penalty is by design and is there on the official servers as well, the exp rates are just too crappy to notice. I have no plans on removing it, if anything I'd make it more harsh. Sorry, too many dp's with hlp idiots on the official servers I guess. Even with the harder dungeon mobs on the official servers it is fairly easy to dual-box a holy warrior/cleric and duo dungeons with same level pets.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #168

thats true that games to hlp driven anymore i kinda liked the aor after affect of hlp being punished i mean past 115 hlp is kinda pointless anyhow
Old   #169

Ok i have a realy intersetign Question i need to know how i can get my brother on to help me and he lives across the states and i was told to use hamachi and we both have it and i cant for the life of me get it to work right any help on this would be nice my bro said hed love to help em adn i can get it to work hes in schooling for programing so id love his help

Old   #170

help please it say "connot connect to the login server"and i have followed 100%the guilde
Old   #171

now it works,but i have a outher problem when i connect with account name"admin" and pass word"admin"it not works help please!!!!
Old   #172

ok so i got ifrit in game i can find e.ifrit cads farming now and all but cant tame i and i did edit the monster info to make them all tamable that wernt genies already had a id so i did all the others and foudn that ifrit id was 3801 and i put same tame rate as genie but i cant tame any ifrits any help with this woudl be nice tyvm
Old   #173

well all problems fixed but the inventory and the donation bug donating crashes server and cant donat items

and um anyone know how to make belts ahve more slots?
Old   #174

^LOOL
Old   #175

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapmike10 View Post
well all problems fixed but the inventory and the donation bug donating crashes server and cant donat items

and um anyone know how to make belts ahve more slots?
i was able to donate rupees but i didnt try items. i noticed adding items to inventory via game001 crashes to lol
Old   #176

Here is I cannot go farther, my mouse makes as if she charged and I cannot go into the server. Help me
Old   #177

I've followed all of the instructions in downloading it and installing it except that the download place it takes me too is different than on the pic. However, it didn't give me SQL Server Management Studio. I tried googling it to download but non of the downloads actually give me it. Anyone know how to get it?
Old   #178

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeroax View Post
I've followed all of the instructions in downloading it and installing it except that the download place it takes me too is different than on the pic. However, it didn't give me SQL Server Management Studio. I tried googling it to download but non of the downloads actually give me it. Anyone know how to get it?
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/i...io_x86_ENU.exe
Thanks
1 User
Old   #179

Gumo!!
Ich habe mal eine frage bezüglich des pservers.Es sieht ja zumal alles recht gut und verständlich aus nur mein problem ist wo finde ich die database backup ? is sie in dem AOR client mit drinn oder wie bek
omme ich die datei? habe bis jetzt nicht wirklich eine lösung gefunden wäre um eine antwort dankbar
Old   #180

Quote:
Originally Posted by derhorscht View Post
Gumo!!
Ich habe mal eine frage bezüglich des pservers.Es sieht ja zumal alles recht gut und verständlich aus nur mein problem ist wo finde ich die database backup ? is sie in dem AOR client mit drinn oder wie beklomme ich die datei? habe bis jetzt nicht wirklich eine lösung gefunden wäre um eine antwort dankbar
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/rap...s-resolve.html check jw post there

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread