Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

JW988's STEP BY STEP GUIDE

Closed Thread

Old   #331

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 8,862
Quote:
Originally Posted by sominus View Post
I've installed the server with SQL Server 2012 (windows 7 x64), and it seems to work fine.

But I've tried a few clients and all of them give me the GG error. Tried also a no-gg SFrame but it doesn't even load (using a .bat to launch it). So my question is what client are you using?

PS: My goal is to be able to use the current oficial spanish client.
Try the GG Bypass from Dorkness ***** out.

Here is the Link to the Thread:

Thanks
1 User
Old   #332

guys, i tried UN:admin PW:admin (as stated in the pdf) in the login screen but it shows that my id/username is invalid.

from the look of it, all my servers are up and good, auth server, game server all good.

so, any idea wuts gone wrong OR how do i change/add new admin since i dont have any idea how to use the sql server.

thank you in advance

Old   #333

Das Video funktioniert nicht
-------------------------------
The video does not work

To repair PLS

I'am Italien
@harmbasi
Old   #334

Received Thanks: 1,154
Use the guide it's the same like the video.

Gala Lab removed most of the Vids and they will do that in the future too^^

Old   #335

Hello i got this error : You must register and activate your account in order to view images. when im trying to restor database please help THX IN ADVANCE !
Old   #336

delete existing telecaster and retry. check "WITH OVERWRITE". Otherwise you could stick to the guide, which would've prevented this failure.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #337

I done this but still work here : You must register and activate your account in order to view images. if you can tell me what to do ;/
Old   #338

restart pc ...
Old   #339

Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedfatee View Post
I done this but still work here : You must register and activate your account in order to view images. if you can tell me what to do ;/
Looks like your MSSQL-Instance isn't reachable...Check if ports are open and service is running.
Old   #340

Hi guys, I have a problem... when i try to join in the server with UN:admin and PASS:admin nothing happens ... i don't know how to solve it,who can help me pls?
Old   #341

hey man, it link video is broken! fixed plis!
Old   #342

OK so i really didn't want to read through 35 pages to see if my problem is in here so here is my problem...followed the guide to the T other than the client...everything works good till i go to sign in using UN admin and pass admin i look in my Auth server and it says "DB COM ERROR : DB_Account : Invalid column name 'login_name'" i don't know whats up I've created a new account and it says the same...i tried the game with my launcher in a 7.1 client and a 7.3 client don't think that matters though thanks in advanced for any helpful tips have a good day/night
Old   #343

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordpoklo View Post
guys, i tried UN:admin PW:admin (as stated in the pdf) in the login screen but it shows that my id/username is invalid.

from the look of it, all my servers are up and good, auth server, game server all good.

so, any idea wuts gone wrong OR how do i change/add new admin since i dont have any idea how to use the sql server.

thank you in advance
For me i went into Management Studio management, under the auth folder there is a file called tables in there is dbo.Accounts if you right click this and select edit first 200 rows you will see a list of accounts you can change the pw here but you will need to use this website to create the pw as its in md5 just type 2011"password" and hit the generate md5 copy and paste that code into the account password you wish to change.

example: 2011test

Only thing now is to figure out how i add a new account as im also not familiar with sql.
Old   #344

I set up the server and was able to log in but there were some things that need fixing. I spent a few days reading posts and then tried to start up again but it did not work anymore.

Running SQL Management Studio gives Exception has been thrown by target of an invocation.

Running PrincessAurora gives Auth DB INIT ERROR: [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect().]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.

Both worked a few days ago. Searched forums as well as SQL in general. Only thing I found was to check .NET with sfc /scannow which found no problems. Any suggestions?

Thank you for any help.
Old   #345

what about SQLServer login i do anything like the guide does and i get a error bad login whyyyyyyyyyy help me plzzzzzzz

Closed Thread