it should be set to 1 in the lua, i redited my post, 1 makes it work with out the set game cash shop command. to get the items to work i had to change every item code in the r5 r6 r7 person other wise they came up as broken empty strings, but the changes are in my upload.
What about if your dev partner is experienced in MySQL more than MSSQL, but has a nice knowledge of Php/Lua? And do they need to *speak* english, or is written english not good enough? o.O
What about if your dev partner is experienced in MySQL more than MSSQL, but has a nice knowledge of Php/Lua? And do they need to *speak* english, or is written english not good enough? o.O
phpmyadmin is similar enough to mssql management studio, i had no experience with mssql when i first started this project XD
in php it's easy to work with mssql..
mysql_query() -> mssql_query()
mysql_connect() -> mssql_connect()
mysql_select_db() -> mssql_select_db()
etc..
it should be set to 1 in the lua, i redited my post, 1 makes it work with out the set game cash shop command. to get the items to work i had to change every item code in the r5 r6 r7 person other wise they came up as broken empty strings, but the changes are in my upload.
ok because i was wondering you said that we should set it to 0 ; )
If you run all from a single local machine, you have a static ip.
Plenty of easy ways to get a local web server up and running on a local machine these days, xampp or whatever, comes to mind.
Two different topics there. I'm just working on my own computer, not quite to the point of needing or wanting to make it public.
I was creating a special event script when I ran into an issue. There's a custom function used frequently in LUA [get_value()] that retrieves the value of .. what I'm assuming to be the column corresponding to the logged in users' unique ID. I added some extra columns that would complete my event, but get_value() wouldn't return the values at all - they were all null. I created a debug chat message.
Eh? Sorry Strean, I think you need to look into running a local php enabled webserver, on the same machine as your Rappelz mssql...
Uploading to the webserver, becomes a case of dropping it into the http_docs folder, and then just running it locally.
None of this requires a server online to do.
If, when the server is vastly improved and somewhat considered, stable, then sure, to host it online you'l need online servers. Static ip? Possibly, I'm confident with some trickery, you can get away with use a dynamic IP and a dynamic IP service to give a fake name for it, DynDNS service for example, but why would anyone at this time, want to host this server live?
As a thought tho, you could allow online developing of the server, using your own VPN server, OpenVPN/Hamachi, for example. Might be worth a look in, to some people.
Eh? Sorry Strean, I think you need to look into running a local php enabled webserver, on the same machine as your Rappelz mssql...
Uploading to the webserver, becomes a case of dropping it into the http_docs folder, and then just running it locally.
None of this requires a server online to do.
If, when the server is vastly improved and somewhat considered, stable, then sure, to host it online you'l need online servers. Static ip? Possibly, I'm confident with some trickery, you can get away with use a dynamic IP and a dynamic IP service to give a fake name for it, DynDNS service for example, but why would anyone at this time, want to host this server live?
As a thought tho, you could allow online developing of the server, using your own VPN server, OpenVPN/Hamachi, for example. Might be worth a look in, to some people.
ololol xD you understand me wrong ... I now this things im web developer ; D
Rappelz Server-Files 02/17/2012 - Rappelz - 10 Replies Hy,
Here the Server-Files From Rappelz.
The Files are From Gpotato
and the Language is german.
This Downloads has all Information
witch i have .
I can't give support for this Files .
Thanks For Understanding
And
Is there anyone there has the Rappelz server files? 04/08/2011 - Rappelz - 4 Replies Is there anyone there has the Rappelz server files?
I just wanna know becouse I relly need them..
If nobody have them cant we just "grab" the data? we got the ip's?