Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Rappelz server files

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1486
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 112
Received Thanks: 172
all the 0 in the following was changed to 1 "if get_env("game.cash_usable_server") == 1 then"

just a temp fix to get the ktc npc and skills work



jw988 is offline  
Old   #1487
 
elite*gold: 141
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 554
Received Thanks: 3,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by jw988 View Post
all the 1 in the following was changed to 0 "if get_env("game.cash_usable_server") == 0 then"

just a temp fix to get the ktc npc and skills work
o. the lua script you uploaded contain this :

get_env("game.cash_usable_server") == 1 then -- There == 1 not 0 ?

is this right ?


Strean is offline  
Old   #1488
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 16
The version of NPC Merchant ETC I have has it as:

Code:
	-- game.cash_usable_server ? 1: ũƮ    *  /  0:   ϴ *
	if get_env("game.cash_usable_server") == 0 then
After testing this with the "S game.cash_usable_server:0",
I do now get the KTS npc in-game. They dont seem to have items for sale tho.
DaJohnson is offline  
Old   #1489
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 112
Received Thanks: 172
it should be set to 1 in the lua, i redited my post, 1 makes it work with out the set game cash shop command. to get the items to work i had to change every item code in the r5 r6 r7 person other wise they came up as broken empty strings, but the changes are in my upload.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rappelz_screen00000015.JPG (57.9 KB, 247 views)
File Type: jpg rappelz_screen00000016.JPG (56.1 KB, 197 views)
File Type: jpg rappelz_screen00000017.JPG (57.7 KB, 181 views)
File Type: jpg rappelz_screen00000018.JPG (57.0 KB, 198 views)


jw988 is offline  
Old   #1490
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 16
Nope, quite correct JW. With it set to 1, it works. Didnt notice your edit to your post, I grabbed your file with it still set to 0.
DaJohnson is offline  
Old   #1491
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 664
Received Thanks: 189
Thanks for the updated repack, my files have been all over the place and this is cleaning them up a bit.

--

Looking for a dev partner. Must speak English at a near-native or native level. Experience in SQL required, LUA/PHP a plus.
RoflcopterGoesSoiSoiSoi is offline  
Old   #1492
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 16
What about if your dev partner is experienced in MySQL more than MSSQL, but has a nice knowledge of Php/Lua? And do they need to *speak* english, or is written english not good enough? o.O
DaJohnson is offline  
Old   #1493
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 664
Received Thanks: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaJohnson View Post
What about if your dev partner is experienced in MySQL more than MSSQL, but has a nice knowledge of Php/Lua? And do they need to *speak* english, or is written english not good enough? o.O
phpmyadmin is similar enough to mssql management studio, i had no experience with mssql when i first started this project XD

in php it's easy to work with mssql..
mysql_query() -> mssql_query()
mysql_connect() -> mssql_connect()
mysql_select_db() -> mssql_select_db()
etc..

--will message now
RoflcopterGoesSoiSoiSoi is offline  
Old   #1494
 
elite*gold: 141
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 554
Received Thanks: 3,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by jw988 View Post
it should be set to 1 in the lua, i redited my post, 1 makes it work with out the set game cash shop command. to get the items to work i had to change every item code in the r5 r6 r7 person other wise they came up as broken empty strings, but the changes are in my upload.
ok because i was wondering you said that we should set it to 0 ; )

ok now i know what is to do ^^

thanks

php and mssql connection need an static ip .....
Strean is offline  
Old   #1495
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 16
If you run all from a single local machine, you have a static ip.
Plenty of easy ways to get a local web server up and running on a local machine these days, xampp or whatever, comes to mind.
DaJohnson is offline  
Old   #1496
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 664
Received Thanks: 189
Using WAMP-
Code:
<?php
$user = "sa";
$pass = "";
$ip = "127.0.0.1";
$db = "Telecaster";

mssql_connect("$ip","$user","$pass")or die("Cannot connect to MSSQL: ".mssql_error());
mssql_select_db("$db")
?>
RoflcopterGoesSoiSoiSoi is offline  
Old   #1497
 
elite*gold: 141
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 554
Received Thanks: 3,912
yea but if you want to upload your php script to a webserver ....

you need a static ip or you can't connect to the mssql server because the server isn't running on the web server...
Strean is offline  
Old   #1498
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 664
Received Thanks: 189
Two different topics there. I'm just working on my own computer, not quite to the point of needing or wanting to make it public.

I was creating a special event script when I ran into an issue. There's a custom function used frequently in LUA [get_value()] that retrieves the value of .. what I'm assuming to be the column corresponding to the logged in users' unique ID. I added some extra columns that would complete my event, but get_value() wouldn't return the values at all - they were all null. I created a debug chat message.

Code:
LUA:  

player_level = get_value("level")
rank_1_achieved = get_value("rank_1_achieved")
message("Level: "..player_level")
message("Rank 1 Achieved: "..rank_1_achieved")
Code:
Output in chat:

Level: 160
Rank 1 Achieved: 
Rank 2 Achieved: 
Rank 3 Achieved: 
Rank 4 Achieved:
...etc...
Written from memory, I can't be ****** to find the actual stuff right now. I don't know why it wasn't correctly querying the database.
RoflcopterGoesSoiSoiSoi is offline  
Old   #1499
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 16
Eh? Sorry Strean, I think you need to look into running a local php enabled webserver, on the same machine as your Rappelz mssql...

Uploading to the webserver, becomes a case of dropping it into the http_docs folder, and then just running it locally.

None of this requires a server online to do.

If, when the server is vastly improved and somewhat considered, stable, then sure, to host it online you'l need online servers. Static ip? Possibly, I'm confident with some trickery, you can get away with use a dynamic IP and a dynamic IP service to give a fake name for it, DynDNS service for example, but why would anyone at this time, want to host this server live?

As a thought tho, you could allow online developing of the server, using your own VPN server, OpenVPN/Hamachi, for example. Might be worth a look in, to some people.
DaJohnson is offline  
Old   #1500
 
elite*gold: 141
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 554
Received Thanks: 3,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaJohnson View Post
Eh? Sorry Strean, I think you need to look into running a local php enabled webserver, on the same machine as your Rappelz mssql...

Uploading to the webserver, becomes a case of dropping it into the http_docs folder, and then just running it locally.

None of this requires a server online to do.

If, when the server is vastly improved and somewhat considered, stable, then sure, to host it online you'l need online servers. Static ip? Possibly, I'm confident with some trickery, you can get away with use a dynamic IP and a dynamic IP service to give a fake name for it, DynDNS service for example, but why would anyone at this time, want to host this server live?

As a thought tho, you could allow online developing of the server, using your own VPN server, OpenVPN/Hamachi, for example. Might be worth a look in, to some people.
ololol xD you understand me wrong ... I now this things im web developer ; D

i say it for other poeple : D !


Strean is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Rappelz Server-Files
Hy, Here the Server-Files From Rappelz. The Files are From Gpotato and the Language is german. This Downloads has all Information witch i...
10 Replies - Rappelz
Is there anyone there has the Rappelz server files?
Is there anyone there has the Rappelz server files? I just wanna know becouse I relly need them.. If nobody have them cant we just "grab" the...
4 Replies - Rappelz



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.