the ones on 116 are uber old but good luck with that
I swear that "Search This Thread" button is like invisible or something. Stupid ninja buttons always evading people? But then again..I caught that little ******* and squeezed some info out of it.
I tell you what buddy, just cause i'm feeling generous today:
game_bin2
^ ^ ^
Everything you need is located in the above post. And it should be pretty obvious, but if it's not. Oh well.
Any help? can put tuturial how to fix bug inventory?
good job nice files server
if any have it fix can help me fix it?
and how to put or fix astaroth dt joker unicorn nm in db ?
i have all in db all in db bu astaroth inviseble ...dt error code ...nm and uni no cant equiped
wait response
Hey, I've gotten everything set up according to the pdf file, however I can't connect to the login server, and have searched for a way to get on, but none are working.
Hey, I've gotten everything set up according to the pdf file, however I can't connect to the login server, and have searched for a way to get on, but none are working.
I'm using admin as username and password.
I know this one on live. And you should check your opts if you can not connect to Login server. If herlock is crashing or not connecting to the authserver correctly you have bad settings. If you didn't issue start_service and set game.open_external 1 after herlock connected successfully to the authserver (issue those commands IN AUTHSERVER) you should try that.
Rappelz Server-Files 02/17/2012 - Rappelz - 10 Replies Hy,
Here the Server-Files From Rappelz.
The Files are From Gpotato
and the Language is german.
This Downloads has all Information
witch i have .
I can't give support for this Files .
Thanks For Understanding
And
Is there anyone there has the Rappelz server files? 04/08/2011 - Rappelz - 4 Replies Is there anyone there has the Rappelz server files?
I just wanna know becouse I relly need them..
If nobody have them cant we just "grab" the data? we got the ip's?