Do i have to add the code to my monster_respawn(***).lua?
yes if i understand it correctly u basicly swap the mobs over so instead of being the pant or birdy on TI it will be w.e u picked for example idk the lv 190 boss i think i found ^^
Anyone have any luck with cloning an NPC? Mine never appear (even with a new unique ID and separate coordinates). I was able to move/modify the event NPCs, but still not able to create.
yes if i understand it correctly u basicly swap the mobs over so instead of being the pant or birdy on TI it will be w.e u picked for example idk the lv 190 boss i think i found ^^
I just changed the 0, 0, 0, for what is on my post.
Some one should make a "Rappelz Pserver Help" thread, where people can spam whatever they need help with in that thread...
... And those of us that know how to read/search, can just ignore em.
I MIGHT (big might) spend the time to complie a complete FAQ* however it won't be a sticky there for it could very well end up on page 2 (thread pages not posts) and I could just be wasting my time.
@sky.walker
Don't take it bad, but if you don't have some minimal basic SQL knowledge, you should avoid setting up a private server... and wait till someone opens one to the public, or release a stable version of the server software.
All this spam in this thread only slows down the work on the server(s).
The last 'guide/help' thread didn't have much in it, it'd be better to compile all the error fixes into one/two threads on the first page then there is no reason for anyone to keep spaming the forum for questions that have been answered within the thread.
FAQ:
Question:
My Game server crash's and gives me a windows error report how do I fix it?
Answer:
Restore your Telecaster database.
Question:
How do I spawn monsters?
Answer:
Close your server, open this directory, [...\RappelzServer\game_bin\Resource\Script] Open the file named monster_respawn.lua (open with note pad or eclipse) and change the Monster_ID to what you would like example:
Code:
if ID == 11 then -- I assume this ID is the spawn location ID.
monster_ID = { 1002, 2002, 2002, 0, 950, 0 } --- [COLOR="Red"]1002 = beast_chichen_01 ID so change one of the 0, at the end to your desired ID in my case 950 = ain_mardukaboss [/COLOR]
density = { 1.2, 0.7, 0.4, 0.15, 0.1, 0.07 }
interval = { 100, 100, 100, 100, 100, 100 }
Raremob_ID = { 5044, 5046, 0, 0 }
Raremob_count = { 1, 1, 1, 1 }
Raremob_interval = { 100, 100, 100, 0 }
Question:
Where can I find Monster/Item ID's?
Answer:
You can download them
Question:
How do I make myself a GameMaster?
Answer:
First turn your server off, now in your telecaster DB find your character table and select EDIT 200 rows (or how ever many you have it set at) find permission collum and change the 0 to a 1, if it works your shout should come out ORANGE.
Thats how the lay out should be.
Like I said I might compile a list of FAQ's but not sure If I should waste my time since I know 85% of this forum will continue to be arse's.
The last 'guide/help' thread didn't have much in it, it'd be better to compile all the error fixes into one/two threads on the first page then there is no reason for anyone to keep spaming the forum for questions that have been answered within the thread.
FAQ:
Question:
My Game server crash's and gives me a windows error report how do I fix it?
Answer:
Restore your Telecaster database.
Question:
How do I spawn monsters?
Answer:
Close your server, open this directory, [...\RappelzServer\game_bin\Resource\Script] Open the file named monster_respawn.lua (open with note pad or eclipse) and change the Monster_ID to what you would like example:
Code:
if ID == 11 then -- I assume this ID is the spawn location ID.
monster_ID = { 1002, 2002, 2002, 0, 950, 0 } --- [COLOR="Red"]1002 = beast_chichen_01 ID so change one of the 0, at the end to your desired ID in my case 950 = ain_mardukaboss [/COLOR]
density = { 1.2, 0.7, 0.4, 0.15, 0.1, 0.07 }
interval = { 100, 100, 100, 100, 100, 100 }
Raremob_ID = { 5044, 5046, 0, 0 }
Raremob_count = { 1, 1, 1, 1 }
Raremob_interval = { 100, 100, 100, 0 }
Question:
Where can I find Monster/Item ID's?
Answer:
You can download them
Question:
How do I make myself a GameMaster?
Answer:
First turn your server off, now in your telecaster DB find your character table and select EDIT 200 rows (or how ever many you have it set at) find permission collum and change the 0 to a 1, if it works your shout should come out ORANGE.
Thats how the lay out should be.
Like I said I might compile a list of FAQ's but not sure If I should waste my time since I know 85% of this forum will continue to be arse's.
Rappelz Server-Files 02/17/2012 - Rappelz - 10 Replies Hy,
Here the Server-Files From Rappelz.
The Files are From Gpotato
and the Language is german.
This Downloads has all Information
witch i have .
I can't give support for this Files .
Thanks For Understanding
And
Is there anyone there has the Rappelz server files? 04/08/2011 - Rappelz - 4 Replies Is there anyone there has the Rappelz server files?
I just wanna know becouse I relly need them..
If nobody have them cant we just "grab" the data? we got the ip's?