Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 15:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World Offline Developement Thread

Discussion on NFS World Offline Developement Thread within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 02/08/2016, 05:57   #1531

elite*gold: 0
lol I ignored nacho
Old 02/12/2016, 05:30   #1532

So I'm working on adding level requirements to the car dealer just for fun.

The level requirements for all cars will vary between 1-50 with the Veyron possibly as a level 60 or 70 car.

I'm unsure if I will have this as an official release for my price pack as I think that most people would rather have everything unlocked from level 1. I should have it done over the weekend or probably earlier knowing me.

NOTE: There are some cars that will not show up with a level requirement even if I change it. I may remove these cars altogether, not sure.

EDIT: So adding level requirements seems to not work with a lot of cars. I thought it would only be the old rental cars that this would happen for. I think I'm just going to drop the idea now.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/12/2016, 10:27   #1533

I never know that not all cars accept level lock. Anyway, thanks to your work.
Old 02/12/2016, 11:15   #1534

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypercycle View Post
I never know that not all cars accept level lock.
Yeah, I thought it would only be rental cars that did it because they never had a level requirement to begin with.

That being said, if anyone manages to figure out how to make all cars have level requirements, i'd be more than happy to have another go. For now it would just be a waste of time like the pricing I did for skillmods.

I'd love to get back as many level requirements in game as possible. Those were part of the glory days of NFSW for me. Finally getting to level 30 so I could buy my very first tier 3 car which was an Audi R8. No skill mods, you unlocked perks by actually playing the game and levelling up. I really really hope we can play old builds on the server eventually. I'm absolutely busting to try the game when it was in Beta.

I miss those days a lot.
Old 02/12/2016, 23:39   #1535

What cars didn't work with the level locks if you mind me asking?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2016, 01:16   #1536

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bxx88 View Post
What cars didn't work with the level locks if you mind me asking?
Not at all. So I did some more research and found that some cars will not show levels depending on what level requirement you choose.

For example, I set Nissan GT-R (R35) (Stator Package) as a level 5 requirement and it didn't appear in game. Then I set it as level 10 and still nothing. Then I set it to level 30 and it wasn't until then that it appeared in game.

Then I tried Nissan Silvia (S15) (Lustra) and the exact same thing happend. I set it to level 5, nothing. I set it to level 10, nothing. I set it to level 30 and the level requirement appears in game.

So what I can conclude is that it is possible to set a level requirement on all cars, but it has to be a specific level and some cars which are lower class will not be able to have a low level requirement.

Not worth the hassle. I wish it was simpler because I want level requirements in game.

EDIT: All of this is false due to a simple mistake on my end. Sorry about that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2016, 01:28   #1537

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benno4 View Post
Not at all. So I did some more research and found that some cars will not show levels depending on what level requirement you choose.

For example, I set Nissan GT-R (R35) (Stator Package) as a level 5 requirement and it didn't appear in game. Then I set it as level 10 and still nothing. Then I set it to level 30 and it wasn't until then that it appeared in game.

Then I tried Nissan Silvia (S15) (Lustra) and the exact same thing happend. I set it to level 5, nothing. I set it to level 10, nothing. I set it to level 30 and the level requirement appears in game.

So what I can conclude is that it is possible to set a level requirement on all cars, but it has to be a specific level and some cars which are lower class will not be able to have a low level requirement.

Not worth the hassle. I wish it was simpler because I want level requirements in game.
Are you sure that the driver you're using isn't above the level lock you're setting?

Because here it works just fine for low levels:

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2016, 02:23   #1538

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bxx88 View Post
Are you sure that the driver you're using isn't above the level lock you're setting?

Because here it works just fine for low levels:
I actually didn't consider that. Now I feel incredibly stupid. I guess everything I said in my last post can be disregarded now.

EDIT: I've done it. I added a level requirement to all cars except all E class cars. I hope you guys enjoy it!

Car Level Req's by Benno V1
Link removed, the file can be downloaded through downloading the Price Pack.

Some of the levels are pretty self explanatory by looking at them, but I'll add what I did here just incase:

Benno's Price Pack V2 has also been updated with the level requirements mod added into the "Other Projects" folder.

Thanks!
Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/13/2016, 19:07   #1539

Quote:
I actually didn't consider that. Now I feel incredibly stupid. I guess everything I said in my last post can be disregarded now.

EDIT: I've done it. I added a level requirement to all cars except all E class cars. I hope you guys enjoy it!

Car Level Req's by Benno V1

Some of the levels are pretty self explanatory by looking at them, but I'll add what I did here just incase:

Benno's Price Pack V2 has also been updated with the level requirements mod added into the "Other Projects" folder.

Thanks!
This is awesome Benno!!
Now I/we/someone have to figure out how to accomplish this with the map events, unlocking as you level up!.......
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2016, 20:54   #1540

Through which the program detects a compute/calculate algorithm of the game NFS World?
This applies to Performance shop and calculation of performance tuning cars.

I found that doing value1 and value through the arithmetic mean and value0 the stock value of the car.
Percent there are not used.

I'm working on spreadsheets for performance parts.
Group gearhead, I have finished.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/14/2016, 00:48   #1541

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlideImage View Post
This is awesome Benno!!
Now I/we/someone have to figure out how to accomplish this with the map events, unlocking as you level up!.......
Glad you like it! Yup, tracks would be the next step. Sadly I wouldn't be able to help with that as I wouldn't know the first thing about it. We'll probably need Berkay to help us out on what we'd need to do.

So Berkay, have you got any advice for us? It would be greatly appreciated!

I may also update the Price Pack again today and change it to 2.5, I found some prices while adding levels last night that need a few minor changes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marek17 View Post
Through which the program detects a compute/calculate algorithm of the game NFS World?
This applies to Performance shop and calculation of performance tuning cars.

I found that doing value1 and value through the arithmetic mean and value0 the stock value of the car.
Percent there are not used.

I'm working on spreadsheets for performance parts.
Group gearhead, I have finished.
Nice work dude, keep at it!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2016, 00:55   #1542

I've been trying to level lock the tracks since a month ago, and still had no success with it.

Tried a bunch of different tags and none of them give results, so yeah, maybe Berkay will have to show us the light on this one because I also have no clue what else can I try.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/14/2016, 02:57   #1543

I have made some adjustments to my Price Pack and has since been upgraded to Version 2.5. This update includes the following:

- Minor price adjustments to a variety of cars which combined make a significant price drop. Cars included in spoiler list here:

- Benno's Car Prices is now Version 3.5

- Resell prices have been adjusted to cater the new prices set

- The level req's mod has been upgraded to 1.5 since it received the same price adjustments as the Car Prices by Benno V3.5 mod.

Download here:

Thanks!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/15/2016, 01:37   #1544

Quote:
- The level req's mod has been upgraded to 1.5 since it received the same price adjustments as the Car Prices by Benno V3.5 mod.
Where find mod ver. 1.5 ?
Old 02/15/2016, 05:08   #1545

Quote:
Originally Posted by BumbleJake View Post
Where find mod ver. 1.5 ?
It will be in the "Other Projects" folder if you download Benno's Price Pack V2.5.

Click on the link in my last post to download it.