Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 21:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

NFS World Offline Developement Thread

Old 01/30/2016, 10:37   #1501

elite*gold: 0
nfs carbon physics for vette http://i.imgur.com/ygYGbYV.jpg

included in the mod

Old 01/30/2016, 11:13   #1502

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlideImage View Post
@Benno4
The basket files you changed the resell price for, do they include all the basket fixes we've done so far?

Here are the basket files we have fixed currently
Nope, I don't think so. There may be some patched but just to be safe i'll re-add all of them If you wouldn't mind posting the basket files, I'll fix up the prices in them and add them to the price pack.

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2016, 12:03   #1503

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benno4 View Post
Nope, I don't think so. There may be some patched but just to be safe i'll re-add all of them If you wouldn't mind posting the basket files, I'll fix up the prices in them and add them to the price pack.
Here are all of the basket's we fixed!

Thanks for all the price changes you made. I am enjoying it, nice to keep my rewards on the lower side and not having to pack of the server bank to buy a car or 2.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2016, 12:45   #1504

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlideImage View Post
Here are all of the basket's we fixed!

Thanks for all the price changes you made. I am enjoying it, nice to keep my rewards on the lower side and not having to pack of the server bank to buy a car or 2.
You're welcome. I'm glad you like them. I like knowing that I'm contributing to the community even if it's very basic from a technical standpoint.

I added the baskets and fixed the resell prices. Thanks for sharing the basket files!

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2016, 13:01   #1505

Quote:
You're welcome. I'm glad you like them. I like knowing that I'm contributing to the community even if it's very basic from a technical standpoint.

I added the baskets and fixed the resell prices. Thanks for sharing the basket files!

You're welcome.

Glad you could get it/any adjusted/situated, this way to be sure no basket/hash bugs to re-figure.

No matter how basic or advanced, you spent the time editing, comparing and verifying each part to build a very nice mod for yourself and anyone who will enjoy what you done!.

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2016, 18:18   #1506

Quote:
Originally Posted by NfsNathaniel View Post
nfs carbon physics for vette http://i.imgur.com/ygYGbYV.jpg

included in the mod
One mod stupid more XD 1000/2000 XDDD IREAL PERFORMANCE XDD
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2016, 19:30   #1507

Here it is. All skill mods.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2X...ew?usp=sharing
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/30/2016, 23:38   #1508

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypercycle View Post
You did it! Nice work dude!

I'll start pricing these out and once I'm finished I'll be sure to credit you for getting these in the dealer.

Thanks!

Berkay, now Hypercycle has got all skill mods in game, is there a chance that a variety of 1 to 5 skillmods can be added to the drop table after a race?

EDIT: This will probably take me a little while to price as there are multiple versions of the same star levelled mod. But I'll be working on it.

EDIT: Just a question, but does this mean that it's easier to make basket files now? I know nothing about how to make them but if we did have them I could make resell prices for all of the skillmods too which will come in handy when selling skillmods won from races etc.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/31/2016, 03:07   #1509

Quote:
Berkay, now Hypercycle has got all skill mods in game, is there a chance that a variety of 1 to 5 skillmods can be added to the drop table after a race?
Nice idea!
Old 01/31/2016, 07:12   #1510

I repriced all of the skillmods, but when I go to sell them they don't sell for anything.

Glide, can you please take a look?

These prices are not working correctly, but you can still see the prices I chose in game.

Thanks.

I deleted the file

EDIT: The prices don't work before any of my editing. I wish I checked before putting the hours in.
Old 01/31/2016, 15:57   #1511

Quote:
I repriced all of the skillmods, but when I go to sell them they don't sell for anything.

Glide, can you please take a look?

These prices are not working correctly, but you can still see the prices I chose in game.

Thanks.

EDIT: The prices don't work before any of my editing. I wish I checked before putting the hours in.
We some how need to add the needed info to what would be basket files (Compiled into one of the server files) the 4 and 5 star should be there but I am not sure what file has the skill mod info in it.

This is good though because the skill mods are added to the catalog, so it is a matter of adding the rest.

Awhile back I asked about the basket files for all the am stuf and such, berkay said where this was located I just can't remember. We need to decompile a file to get access to the data.

We have to get with berkay about it for where the info needs to be added and how of course. Same goes for adding everything except the cars (we have the basket data in file format).

EDIT:

I found also that the perfect start duration has no percent rating for the 5 star skill mods...
Old 02/01/2016, 03:51   #1512

Yes, some 5-star akills is glitchy
Old 02/01/2016, 05:06   #1513

Looks like we're at a standstill for now when it comes to Skillmods. Oh well, you still did a great job getting them in game Hypercycle.

What did you guys think of the prices? I was kind of on the fence about them by the time I finished. I'm sure you can see the pattern I was going for when you look at the prices in game.
Old 02/01/2016, 07:21   #1514

I just founded this link
Old 02/03/2016, 04:20   #1515

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaratha View Post
I patched Bxx88's traffic mod over the cops in traffic mod. Yes, you made a right nfscfg file

Enjoy both cool traffic and cops!

(And no traffic sliding away at MACH speeds upon getting hit is an added bonus)

Still can't figure out what the person edited to get the cops. It's not the traffic patterns since they get modified by Bxx88's changes. But no matter, with the patches we can simply pile stuff on top of cops mod
This mod it's bugged, i can't join anyone event (stays in delay infinite)

« Help to create NFSW Server | Police Siren Hash? »