Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 03:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World Offline Developement Thread

Discussion on NFS World Offline Developement Thread within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 07/11/2015, 00:50   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
easy way: Get a car that has the vinyls on it, go to <Vinyls> and for each <Hash> convert it to HEX. that's the productId.
This might be a "noob" question or a "search" questionbut I'd like to know how do you find the hash for a car. Eg: NFSW-NA:C71E31ED is Veyron's Product ID, but how do you find the hash? I'm trying to add Monaro and Volante directly to the dealer, but I'm missing the hash so they can become an unique car.
Old 07/11/2015, 00:52   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSZ28 View Post
Ok, but will I be stuck with THEIRS cars, or will I be able to buy and sell cars?
Selling cars, it doesn't hurt to try by deleting
<OwnedCarTrans>
TEXT
</OwnedCarTrans>

Buying..well there are 2 methods.
1) copying
<OwnedCarTrans>
TEXT
</OwnedCarTrans>
into your own carslots file

2) Car changer trick
(Do this from a fresh driver, so you only have 1-2 cars to deal with, so
Just make sure you don't have 2 cars with the same car ids. (The number NFSTimes uses for each car)

Either way, you're the file you're editing is carslots.xml of different drivers.
Provided you loaded your garage into the server, you just need to edit carslots.xml on the server from
<unpacked folder>\www\nfsw\Engine.svc\personas\22418201\cars lots.xml
And using exceed, well do the remote backup steps to get carslots.xml of other people.
Old 07/11/2015, 01:06   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by N/A View Post
Selling cars, it doesn't hurt to try by deleting
<OwnedCarTrans>
TEXT
</OwnedCarTrans>

Buying..well there are 2 methods.
1) copying
<OwnedCarTrans>
TEXT
</OwnedCarTrans>
into your own carslots file

2) Car changer trick
(Do this from a fresh driver, so you only have 1-2 cars to deal with, so
Just make sure you don't have 2 cars with the same car ids. (The number NFSTimes uses for each car)
Ok... Err... My knowledge on programming is quite outdated. Where(file&path)/how do I do that?

Also, will have to wait and see the answer about my problem with the out of memory error, even if I have the latest version of Java for Win7 64.
Old 07/11/2015, 01:10   #34

Quote:
Ok... Err... My knowledge on programming is quite outdated. Where(file&path)/how do I do that?

Also, will have to wait and see the answer about my problem with the out of memory error, even if I have the latest version of Java for Win7 64.
\www\nfsw\Engine.svc\personas\22418201 and the file is carslots.

About the out of memory bug, when does it happen, and does any of the 3 windows show any error?
Old 07/11/2015, 01:22   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuaprimadd View Post
\www\nfsw\Engine.svc\personas\22418201 and the file is carslots.

About the out of memory bug, when does it happen, and does any of the 3 windows show any error?
Well, it happen after I have run the game once within those conditions:

The game will run ONLY if it's the first program I use. If I start, let say a webbrowser before or anything else for that matter, I will get the out of mem error.

The game will only run once. I cannot close it then restart it, else I get out of mem.

Finally, I don't see any Error: something in any of the three windows.

Tho, I did notice just now that the last line of 3-nfsw-host.bat is this:
FAKE --> ./www/nfsw/Engine.svc/empty

Perhaps that's the normal line when the game get closed, I didn't really looked at those windows before.

I'm suspecting that my comp MAY be a little too old ( from 2009 and never been upgraded), tho, I don't have the money to spend on it and when I'll have money to put on a comp, I'm building one (but that event may happen in the next century or so). Tho, my suspicion may be wrong.
Old 07/11/2015, 01:33   #36

Quote:
Well, it happen after I have run the game once within those conditions:

The game will run ONLY if it's the first program I use. If I start, let say a webbrowser before or anything else for that matter, I will get the out of mem error.

The game will only run once. I cannot close it then restart it, else I get out of mem.

Finally, I don't see any Error: something in any of the three windows.

Tho, I did notice just now that the last line of 3-nfsw-host.bat is this:
FAKE --> ./www/nfsw/Engine.svc/empty

Perhaps that's the normal line when the game get closed, I didn't really looked at those windows before.

I'm suspecting that my comp MAY be a little too old ( from 2009 and never been upgraded), tho, I don't have the money to spend on it and when I'll have money to put on a comp, I'm building one (but that event may happen in the next century or so). Tho, my suspicion may be wrong.
I get a similar error sometimes. "No DirectX device found". My pc is also old, from 2009. To fix my error I can 2 do things. End session, which is harder or, I start a game which I have in my pc called "Combat Arms" and then close it while it still is loading. Then I can open the game with no errors. Don't know what causes it, but hope this solves it.
Old 07/11/2015, 01:35   #37

End session?

Anyway. Yeah. Just rebooted my comp, for some reason, the game gave me error 13, then tried again (closed the 3 windows and all) and it went to memory error. XD

Heh. Old comp is old. I'm actually lucky Win7 64 actually run on this rig. XD
Old 07/11/2015, 01:37   #38

Quote:

If you know how to read/edit HTML4 files in notepad (Yes, I'm also old school), then it's a breeze reading/editing xml files.
You're only finding carslots.xml anyways
I only provided the new info in my previous post.

Anyways, I'll post a detailed breakdown of carslots.xml on NFSCars sometime... (should be obvious, but yeah)
Old 07/11/2015, 01:38   #39

Quote:
End session?

Anyway. Yeah. Just rebooted my comp, for some reason, the game gave me error 13, then tried again (closed the 3 windows and all) and it went to memory error. XD

Heh. Old comp is old. I'm actually lucky Win7 64 actually run on this rig. XD
Dunno how's it in English since I have Windows on Portuguese, and did straight translation It's the yellow thing.Log off maybe?
Old 07/11/2015, 01:50   #40

I guess it would translate as close session.

Anyway, I'm gonna try something. My version of Java is a 64bits version. I read on their page that when you run x32 stuff on your comp you need to install both versions. So I'm gonna try this. Perhaps that's the problem. Just like trying to install Python 64 bits do not work with the server.
Old 07/11/2015, 01:52   #41

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
You guys are forgetting to restart the server.
Old 07/11/2015, 01:59   #42

Quote:
I guess it would translate as close session.

Anyway, I'm gonna try something. My version of Java is a 64bits version. I read on their page that when you run x32 stuff on your comp you need to install both versions. So I'm gonna try this. Perhaps that's the problem. Just like trying to install Python 64 bits do not work with the server.
Yup, that's it, close session.

Quote:
Doing that won't work, and I do it alot since I have mitmproxy errors.
Old 07/11/2015, 02:10   #43

Berkay, I was wondering if is possible for you to add a "remove car" button on the car editor tool you're dropping for the next update.
The way this would work is that it deletes the whole car you selected from your file, so you won't have to worry with implementing the sell car feature in game, and would make easier to anyone that wants to clean up their collections.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/11/2015, 02:19   #44

Quote:
Hey, Berkay, thanks for answering. Well, each time I get a crash, I close the three command windows and restart anew most of the time I get the out of mem error and SOMETIMES, rarely, I do get error 13. And as you stated in your readme, you did everthing to get that error out and everything is fine on your Win8 so, I'm not really caring about error 13, plus it happen fairly rarely.

Second, I tried your launcher. I dunno if it was ready to use yet, but when I use it one of the command windows do state one error after the out of memory error

127.0.0.1:49292: HttpError('Malformed chunked body')
127.0.0.1:49292: clientdisconnect

Since your launcher make all the command windows just show the path to cmd.exe, I wouldn't know which .bat it would represent, unfortunately.
Old 07/11/2015, 05:08   #45

how about documentation?

some examples: