Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Origins2 Global abused die Lokalen Adminrechte

Discussion on Origins2 Global abused die Lokalen Adminrechte within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/04/2020, 16:51   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Wanted View Post

So you're justifying basically spying on people, just to be sure, that there are no hacks/cheats/bots active which alter your client? Are you a mad man? How do you check a process without knowing or scanning it's structure? So you could rename m2bob to chrome.exe and your "anti-cheat-system" would let it slide right through it's gates, because it's called chrome.exe and you guys do not open programms, right? Not believable.

Oh, so Process Monitor which is DEVELOPED BY MICROSOFT just displays it for fun. Got it.

Your chivalry acts to protect your playerbase are really honorable. I just don't get the complete SPYING on people to keep them safe.
Btw: you don't need to use userdata instantly. You could good and well sell collected data on some black marekts or use it so scarcely, that no one really would think about that a Metin2 P-Server did this to them.

Files are created and dismissed in the temporary folders from windows. Locally created files in directories such as chrome's, could also be instantly dismissed or just read and stored by a windows intern programm. Remember, I just looked for the Origins2.exe. You could've also hijacked windows intern programms to hide such things.

You good, bro. We understand you.

Edit: Since you're one of the head developers, you could just show us how your anti cheat system works in debug-mode, right?
Let’s be honest, every protection does this, “spy”. We are not spying manually, we have a database and there we operate manually on the information we get (information that is cheat’s process nane like ushehdbdncj.exe; we have already said this). We are checking by its “public” structures like name, file size, description and so on. Thats why if you rename it, we are still able to detect it. Belivable?

That thing with process monitor which says CreateFile we can not prove because we can not show our code. We do not use the function CreateFile. It’s nonsense to believe this because we do not need a new file.

We will change the algorithm from app data, we will use another method to detect masyaf (that’s why we are iterating over app data).

Yes, for sure, as soon as I get to the computer I will make you a video.
Also, I will respond to other’s replies soon because I’m on the phone right now.

Sincerely regards,
goangă
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2020, 19:40   #47

This thread is the proof, that you are fooling the people. To good to be true, that the SA Statement is completly useless. I have seen so many better approches to accomplish, what you are trying to. Nobody is mad at you for going after bots, but the way you do is more than wrong. You are not manipulating something? So why do you trigger a logoff/shutdown, tell me where this is not an intervention into my system/privacy =)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/04/2020, 20:43   #48

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,776
What is this server and connection for? I get an infinte loop while trying to connect to it. I'm able to ping it though, which means the connection is permanent, and I just started the client without loging in.

Btw: The client scans programs even outside of programfilesx86. Hardware and Software RegEntries scans? These are not the standard I/O, Python and driver entries needed by the Metin2 client. Are you trying to figure out how many screens and different desktops are currently active on the system through the registry entries? Why is the client looking through the CurrentControlSet and PCI components? There is nothing being installed, nor being hot plug.

The Origins2 Client is bombarded with countless hidden gimmicks. I don't even know where to begin with.

edit:

Ist auf jeden Fall ein Server von OVH.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 05/04/2020, 21:43   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metin2.Zephyr View Post
You put so much effort in checking if people have M2bob in their PC's, which its just the wrong way to make people dont use any hacks /cheats.
Btw. M2bob perfectly work on your Server, and a friend reported an User with Pickup-Bot and your Teamler just dont know how the Pickup-bot is looking. They have no clue.
Why dont just delete this Hack Protecting System, because obviously People dont want a Metin2 Private Server to scan our Programs and files and just use your 100 CMs to walk around maps and check people manually if they're botting or not.
You could just make some Logs for Whallhack or Hiddenhack and Waithack, which worked well on other Servers too.

Btw. you had so much work for your antihack System, the client has still huge problems regarding client closes why you dont fix important things first, that your community can play. For me its doesnt make any sense, and you should think about reconstructing your work flow.

Fix these things and most players of the community will be fine.
I am not involved in anything besides protection, I am responsible just for the protection, other kicks and game problems are not my responsibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan65 View Post
1. That’s why I opened the thread after I completely deletet my Hard Disk and reinstalled windows.

2. Is privacy respecting asking players as a Server Admin to give them permanent permission to control their computer via any desk ?

Adelhard was not the first case, I heard it also from from other people but they are still playing the server and I don’t want to bring them in trouble.
1. Again, my responsibility to the O2 is just the protection. I am not involved in any other operations. The protection does not contain anything that can harm your PC nor that can shutdown your PC.
2. Read 1.

Sincerely regards,
goangă
Old 05/04/2020, 21:53   #50

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 5,132

Einfach hier reinposten & @ markieren dann sollte sich das schnell mit den Beweisen regeln
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/04/2020, 21:53   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metin2.Zephyr View Post
You put so much effort in checking if people have M2bob in their PC's, which its just the wrong way to make people dont use any hacks /cheats.
Btw. M2bob perfectly work on your Server, and a friend reported an User with Pickup-Bot and your Teamler just dont know how the Pickup-bot is looking. They have no clue.
Why dont just delete this Hack Protecting System, because obviously People dont want a Metin2 Private Server to scan our Programs and files and just use your 100 CMs to walk around maps and check people manually if they're botting or not.
You could just make some Logs for Whallhack or Hiddenhack and Waithack, which worked well on other Servers too.

Btw. you had so much work for your antihack System, the client has still huge problems regarding client closes why you dont fix important things first, that your community can play. For me its doesnt make any sense, and you should think about reconstructing your work flow.

Fix these things and most players of the community will be fine.
I am not involved in anything besides protection, I am responsible just for the protection, other kicks and game problems are not my responsibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan65 View Post
1. That’s why I opened the thread after I completely deletet my Hard Disk and reinstalled windows.

2. Is privacy respecting asking players as a Server Admin to give them permanent permission to control their computer via any desk ?

Adelhard was not the first case, I heard it also from from other people but they are still playing the server and I don’t want to bring them in trouble.
1. Again, my responsibility to the O2 is just the protection. I am not involved in any other operations. The protection does not contain anything that can harm your PC nor that can shutdown your PC.
2. Read 1.

Quote:
What is this server and connection for? I get an infinte loop while trying to connect to it. I'm able to ping it though, which means the connection is permanent, and I just started the client without loging in.

Btw: The client scans programs even outside of programfilesx86. Hardware and Software RegEntries scans? These are not the standard I/O, Python and driver entries needed by the Metin2 client. Are you trying to figure out how many screens and different desktops are currently active on the system through the registry entries? Why is the client looking through the CurrentControlSet and PCI components? There is nothing being installed, nor being hot plug.

The Origins2 Client is bombarded with countless hidden gimmicks. I don't even know where to begin with.

edit:

Ist auf jeden Fall ein Server von OVH.
That highlighted IP is the server IP... Also, their save login ID and password system uses Hardware ID so STOP making direct appointments to protection. As we already told you, you are speaking without proofs, just a program that shows you a lot of things, they are not all from protection so please stay apart from that.
We will never include something that can harm anyone's PC or anything else in our protection. If we are looking for some cheats in your PC, we are doing it because everyone wants a fair-play and we are not changing any program nor file.

Sincerely regards,
goangă
Old 05/04/2020, 22:04   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbiculus View Post
That highlighted IP is the server IP... Also, their save login ID and password system uses Hardware ID so STOP making direct appointments to protection. As we already told you, you are speaking without proofs, just a program that shows you a lot of things, they are not all from protection so please stay apart from that.
We will never include something that can harm anyone's PC or anything else in our protection. If we are looking for some cheats in your PC, we are doing it because everyone wants a fair-play and we are not changing any program nor file.

Sincerely regards,
goangă
Origins2 runs on servers from OVH and the server is still up? Okay... So, you collect HWIDs from useres? Not even the HDD/SSD HWIDs, but straight up GPU and CPU, hence the PCI scan. Still waiting for your video btw. I posted enough screens and videos to prove my point. You still have'nt proven anyone that the opposite is the case.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2020, 22:06   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFlame331 View Post
Hallo, um Ihnen einen Einblick zu geben, hat der Server einen Befehl namens "/ ****". Dieser Befehl löscht Ihre Fenster und fährt Ihren PC herunter.
Vergessen wir auch nicht, wie korrupt ihre Mitarbeiter sind. Xd Ich werde einen Link zu einem Video veröffentlichen, das einige Informationen zu einer ihrer GAs zeigt.
Weitere Videos folgen in Kürze, basierend auf den anderen GAs

Viel Glück
Der zweite Teil ist hier. Viel Spaß beim Zuschauen und genießen Sie, wie die Mitarbeiter von Origins2 Global ihre Spieler behandeln. Regeln über Nacht machen und so weiter.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/04/2020, 22:10   #54

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 5,132
Quote:
If we are looking for some cheats in your PC, we are doing it because everyone wants a fair-play and we are not changing any program nor file.

Sincerely regards,
goangă
That's the point, you're not supposed to scan our PC for anything or scan our files / browser for anything.
Make sure nothing can be injected into your client and monitor things on the serverside

@ they probably scan all the HWIDs to merge them together to one to be able to identify the user which definitely is a 10000% secure way which can't be spoofed in any way shape or form
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/04/2020, 22:16   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by ηøℓι View Post
That's the point, you're not supposed to scan our PC for anything or scan our files / browser for anything.
Make sure nothing can be injected into your client and monitor things on the serverside

@ they probably scan all the HWIDs to merge them together to one to be able to identify the user which definitely is a 10000% secure way which can't be spoofed in any way shape or form

Meinst du den thread zu posten reicht? Oder nur specific posts? Wobei eh alles von mir im ersten post ist. (für die complaint-area)

Thank you @

Edit: Ich habe es mal in die Complaint-Area geböllert.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/05/2020, 00:47   #56

Received Thanks: 2,013
Quote:
If we are looking for some cheats in your PC, we are doing it because everyone wants a fair-play and we are not changing any program nor file.

Sincerely regards,
goangă
Das wäre ja das gleiche wenn dein Haus ohne Durchsuchungsbefehl gestürmt wird mit dem Verdacht du besitzt eine Pistole illegal zuhause ohne jegliche Beweise zu haben. Argumentiert wird dann ja es dient zur Sicherheit anderer, man macht ja schließlich nix kaputt. Schonmal was von Privatsphäre gehört oder wird das in Rumänien nicht so genau genommen?
Thanks
10 Users
Old 05/05/2020, 01:53   #57

elite*gold: 30
Ich hab von dem ganzen kram keine Ahnung ich denke mal mit Client löschen ist es nicht getan. Was soll/kann ich sonst noch tun ?
Old 05/05/2020, 06:30   #58

Received Thanks: 1,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxmustername View Post
Ich hab von dem ganzen kram keine Ahnung ich denke mal mit Client löschen ist es nicht getan. Was soll/kann ich sonst noch tun ?
Pc neu aufsetzen.
Quasi auf Werkseinstellung zurück
Old 05/05/2020, 12:55   #59

Die Teamler löschen alle Posts auf ihrem Discord über diesen Thread.

Origins2 team members are deleting posts on their discord about this thread.
Old 05/05/2020, 13:47   #60

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Die Teamler löschen alle Posts auf ihrem Discord über diesen Thread.

Origins2 team members are deleting posts on their discord about this thread.
War halt klar. Alleine wie sie sich verhalten merkt man schon das die ultra Dreck am stecken haben
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
metin2 - p server, metin2 origins, origins2, origins2 global