Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Origins2 Global abused die Lokalen Adminrechte

Discussion on Origins2 Global abused die Lokalen Adminrechte within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 05/05/2020, 22:14   #76
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 136
Since i cant contact Vyp3r at Discord, because we dont share the same server or he blocked me i will post it here (i would appreciate an answer from you vyp3r add me on discord)



As i understood, he confirm that they are checking the System of every Player when they starts the Client.

Just in Case they COULD have the intention to Attack the Server or Bot.

I can't find the Video he mentioned, i would appreciate it if someone could send it to me.



Obviously he distracts from himself, yes maybe there are probably are some Players that were using bots or were selling money, but its also a danger for the people that acutally play your server.

Since you can look inside every Computer like you mentioned
Since the account data of the users are unencrypted in the reg. edit and easy accessible.

He can't say that we are wrong because some of the people sold yang or made any actions against the Rules.

and @ showed us the evidences.

This is a low statement with no statement (lul)

Its a FACT that the CALLS your Client is doing are ->UNNECESSARY <-

and he cant justify it because of a simple protection, the big servers earlier didnt had such SPY features and dealed good with the Server Attacks and the Botters ! <-

He needs to find other ways to protect the Server (and especially as the biggest server atm )

BTW: If people acutally wanna bot on your server, they can.

Here a Picture of the Origins2 Bot protection.





We showed clearly Proofs that the people SHOULD worry about and he is thinking the people calm down with a simple ''trust us'' ??

I am wondering why he is not just showing proof that that refutes our proofs.

Ich bin ein Hu wenn ich so einem Rumänen traue, die leute die das glauben sind genau die, die sich von den Rumänischen Hütchenspielern am Ku'damm abzocken lassen.

Also Alpkhan proofed what an professional team he has, especially in the higher positions.



you can, you can give us acutal proofs.

also there is still the thing, that all this shit started that your Server Admins (Zerant) Shutted Down my Computer and i still dont have an answer why they are able to do this.

I showed the Screens in my Post and you say there is no existing command for that.



Weird flex, congratulation you made some money with an illegal metin2 server.
jordan65 is offline  
Thanks
9 Users
Old 05/05/2020, 22:23   #77
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 64
I am actually interested why your "protection" is scanning Chrome, as you open it, didnt know it is able to bot or dos on O2

And like jordan said, why the hell should any one trust you after the evidence dropped on here, because of your fishy statement?
Heroblood is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2020, 22:27   #78
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,831
Received Thanks: 1,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by VyP3r95 View Post
Our client sends packets headers to a webserver created by us, so that webserver (using openresty) connects to our firewall and validates the connection, to make sure bots doesn't reach the game ports, you can test by yourself.
I haven't tried to log into the game server during my tests. All of the scans the client did, occured right after opening the client, even without internet connection. My problem aren't the packets which the client has to send to one of your servers, but the complete scan and permission 'thieving' of every user using the client, is my problem. If the client is injected with any kind of third party software, those packets can absolutely be checked by one of your servers, that isn't my concern at all, and there are a lot of servers doing this to counteract hacking. It's like this: The client already has writing rights for the Windows registry. Isn't that enough as proof? Even if your intentions are on the good side, the protection is completely cancerous towards any user, because data could be compromised. Through the client, anyone with permission could snoop through one of your players data on his/hers computer. Leave the computer of your users be and just gear up the detection rate of injected software as well as making your client impenetrable by enhancing it's encryption. That's just my opinion and elitepvpers opinion as well, because any kind of data altering or snooping is strictly forbidden.

Edit: Since someone pm'ed me. I'm not talking about the wirting rights for the current user in the registry.
.Wanted is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/05/2020, 22:39   #79
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 493
Received Thanks: 613
Quote:
Originally Posted by VyP3r95 View Post
Our client sends packets headers to a webserver created by us, so that webserver (using openresty) connects to our firewall and validates the connection, to make sure bots doesn't reach the game ports, you can test by yourself.
Bots reach the game ports although you have this system in it.
Metin2.Zephyr is offline  
Old 05/05/2020, 22:51   #80
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 193
Received Thanks: 46
Ich kenne mich damit auch nicht sonderlich gut aus, aber ich irgendwie das Gefühl, dass sie irgendwo doch hauptsächlich versuchen gegen Cheater vorzugehen und nie böse Absichten verfolgt haben/hatten. Hatte damals(wo ich noch gespielt habe) einen Marvin bei mir in der Gilde, der hier und da "Aufträge" von Viper erledigt hat gegen M2bob/Lalaka(idk the name) wo man halt Chrome abgecheckt hat und Seiten straight blockiert hat und versucht hat die schnellen fixxes seitens m2bob gegenzuwirken. Eventuell möchte ich auch einfach nur an das Gute irgendwo sehen, who knows Aber bei dem Gegenwind von hier und wo das Thema ziemlich groß geworden ist, sollte man irgendwo auch nachgeben und solche Dinge/Zugriffe einfach entfernen^^
kil9er is offline  
Old 05/05/2020, 23:03   #81
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,831
Received Thanks: 1,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by kil9er View Post
Ich kenne mich damit auch nicht sonderlich gut aus, aber ich irgendwie das Gefühl, dass sie irgendwo doch hauptsächlich versuchen gegen Cheater vorzugehen und nie böse Absichten verfolgt haben/hatten. Hatte damals(wo ich noch gespielt habe) einen Marvin bei mir in der Gilde, der hier und da "Aufträge" von Viper erledigt hat gegen M2bob/Lalaka(idk the name) wo man halt Chrome abgecheckt hat und Seiten straight blockiert hat und versucht hat die schnellen fixxes seitens m2bob gegenzuwirken. Eventuell möchte ich auch einfach nur an das Gute irgendwo sehen, who knows Aber bei dem Gegenwind von hier und wo das Thema ziemlich groß geworden ist, sollte man irgendwo auch nachgeben und solche Dinge/Zugriffe einfach entfernen^^
Ist ja auch vollkommen legitim. Das Problem ist einfach, dass zu nichts ein Beweis geliefert wird. Ein Developer wollte heute ein Video hochladen und es ist nichts passiert. Jedoch: Selbst wenn gezeigt wird, dass das Verändern der Daten der jeweiligen Programme harmlos ist, das Lesen und Schreiben aller Daten in der gesamten Registry auch harmlos ist und die gesendeten Daten zum Server nicht relevant sind um Jemanden auszuspionieren, ist das System trotzdem so aufgebaut, dass man es ausnutzen kann und das ist das Problem.

Edit: Ich habe vorhin auch erklärt, dass man sowas anders lösen kann, ohne Adminrechte auszunutzen und Daten zu saugen.
.Wanted is offline  
Old 05/05/2020, 23:59   #82
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 13
I was definitely not thinking of commenting on this topic,
But the fact is that your attempt to tarnish Origins2’s name is simply becoming ridiculous.
Well, many of you must know me, and not for the best reason, probably for DDoS attacks or Database Leaks, please don't start criticizing me now because we are not here to talk about the things I did in the past, but the things I do now.
I'll start this topic by saying something that is more than obvious, ORIGINS DOES NOT STEAL ANYONE'S FILES.
And first of all I read some people saying that anyone can connect the game ports? I will explain this one more time.
I was the one who made the origins firewall, and for you who don't know, NO ONE CAN CONNECT TO ORIGINS PORTS WITHOUT PASSING THE FIREWALL FIRST.
When you open the client, your client sends packets headers to 1 web server of ours (which uses openresty, 1 version of nginx with lua), after the webserver receives these packets headers, it sends them to the firewall, and the firewall evaluates whether it is 1 bot or not, if not 1 bot, the IP is allowed to access the Origins TCP Ports.
You obvious need evidence right?
First, here is the proof that NOBODY can connect to the server without opening the first client:
-
30001 auth port:
Print of it: http://i.epvpimg.com/lQkMeab.png
Reply: Connection Timed out
-
30003 CH1 Port:
Print of it: http://i.epvpimg.com/SVQtcab.png
Reply: Connection Timed out
-
As you can see if you don't open the client, you don't connect to the ports
Now you need evidaces of what packets the client sends to the webserver right?
Then, here is all proofs about what packets the client sends:
Capting all packets: (I didn't show HTTP Packets on gif because there is some webserver security I need to hide, but you can see them on print bellow)
Explaining packets: http://i.epvpimg.com/8ggpbab.png
If you don't trust first steps are TCP 3 Way Handshake process:
If you don't want to open the link: http://i.epvpimg.com/yAVfeab.png
Same for the HTTP POST Steps:
If you don't want to open the link: http://i.epvpimg.com/hJBDdab.png
Now that we can see that ALL SYN,ACK.FIN packets are legit, lets see what is inside HTTP Packets?
Here is what is inside HTTP Packets: http://i.epvpimg.com/T2PKaab.png
As you see the headers is only sending an User Agent, to an host, I hided Host and User Agent due to security as you may know.
If you don't know what is an User Agent: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_agent
-
Now to really end with this bullshit, there is a proof of everything happening

Enjoy
-
After all, you can see that there are no uploads, and no one is stealing files.
I also saw some of you say that you have analyzed the packets? But I didn't see evidence of anything, now that I exposed the evidence, what will you say?
The next time you want to sell illegal yang and get caught, limit yourself to ignorance and not to lies.

Best regards,
Ch3HP
Ch3HP is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/06/2020, 00:12   #83
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,831
Received Thanks: 1,384

Do it again, but while the client is open, you open other programs as well, like chrome, skype etc.
.Wanted is offline  
Old 05/06/2020, 00:16   #84
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 13
Here you have:

I let the client opened so you can see it doesn't register any packets after the TCP Handshake.
Dude ur at 2020 not at 2012, it was enough, stop this bullshit
Ch3HP is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2020, 00:20   #85
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,831
Received Thanks: 1,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch3HP View Post
Here you have:

I let the client opened so you can see it doesn't register any packets after the TCP Handshake.
Dude ur at 2020 not at 2012, it was enough, stop this bullshit
Bro, just open another program after you open the client and let's see the TCP connection. Chrome, Firefox, Skype, etc.
.Wanted is offline  
Old 05/06/2020, 00:20   #86
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Wanted View Post

Do it again, but while the client is open, you open other programs as well, like chrome, skype etc.
Ch3HP just told everything, you all can also stop with your stolen files lies.
ledong is offline  
Old 05/06/2020, 00:24   #87
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 2
very reputable, that the protection is from ch3p hahaha
you're the person who ddosed rubinum, aeldra, leya and much more server - you stopped the ddos after you got money from the admins (extorted)

now that we know it's from ch3p, all players can be sure that they're now a zombie in a botnet

@ @ the data of the users aren't safe here !
CyberZeis65 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2020, 00:26   #88
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Wanted View Post

Do it again, but while the client is open, you open other programs as well, like chrome, skype etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Wanted View Post
Bro, just open another program after you open the client and let's see the TCP connection. Chrome, Firefox, Skype, etc.
As you can see I have chrome opened:
You can see on wireshark title Im only capting the origins packets, is what you want to see right?
Once again, stop your lies and go run multiple anti virus tests on it lol for some reason we have specialized companies on cyber security.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberZeis65 View Post
very reputable, that the protection is from ch3p hahaha
you're the person who ddosed rubinum, aeldra, leya and much more server - you stopped the ddos after you got money from the admins (extorted)

now that we know it's from ch3p, all players can be sure that they're now a zombie in a botnet

@ @ the data of the users aren't safe here !
Sure I DDoSed multiple servers, but it’s easier to talk than to know what’s going on in the background right?
You have Eurus (rubinum) on this board, you can talk with sandman (aeldra) if I didn't helped both server developing their firewall.
As I said on my first reply
"Well, many of you must know me, and not for the best reason, probably for DDoS attacks or Database Leaks, please don't start criticizing me now because we are not here to talk about the things I did in the past, but the things I do now."
Did you even read it? Doesn't seems like
Ch3HP is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2020, 00:29   #89
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,831
Received Thanks: 1,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch3HP View Post
As you can see I have chrome opened:
You can see on wireshark title Im only capting the origins packets, is what you want to see right?
Once again, stop your lies and go run multiple anti virus tests on it lol for some reason we have specialized companies on cyber security.
Am I writing in another language than english? Open it after, please.
.Wanted is offline  
Old 05/06/2020, 00:30   #90
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberZeis65 View Post
very reputable, that the protection is from ch3p hahaha
you're the person who ddosed rubinum, aeldra, leya and much more server - you stopped the ddos after you got money from the admins (extorted)

now that we know it's from ch3p, all players can be sure that they're now a zombie in a botnet

@ @ the data of the users aren't safe here !
And if you want to know more, I did the firewall of 80% of online servers, so if you don't trust origins because of having my firewall, Its your time to leave metin2, cause most of servers has it

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Wanted View Post
Am I writing in another language than english? Open it after, please.
As you wish, doing everything after and before
Ch3HP is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
metin2 - p server, metin2 origins, origins2, origins2 global




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.