Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Origins2 Global abused die Lokalen Adminrechte

Discussion on Origins2 Global abused die Lokalen Adminrechte within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/03/2020, 20:56   #31

elite*gold: 110
Wer nutzt auch seinen Real Namen in einer Metin E-mail ?

Einfach nicht auffallen, in eine grosse Gilde gehen oder mit dem Team reden. So kannst
permanent yang verkaufen.

Wurdest gebannt, und jetzt flamest du, typisch das man mad ist.
Old 05/03/2020, 21:15   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by m2bober View Post
Wer nutzt auch seinen Real Namen in einer Metin E-mail ?

Einfach nicht auffallen, in eine grosse Gilde gehen oder mit dem Team reden. So kannst
permanent yang verkaufen.

Wurdest gebannt, und jetzt flamest du, typisch das man mad ist.
Hatte solche Kommentare schon viel früher erwartet

Hat nichts damit zutun das ich mad bin.
Geht mir einzig und alleine nur darum das ihre permission abusen und mir meinen pc aus gemacht haben und ich die leute davor warnen will, da wie gesagt keiner weiß wie weit sie noch gehen würden.

Rege mich viel mehr darüber auf, das ein Fremder in mein System eingreift, als über den Geld Verlust.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/03/2020, 23:26   #33

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,777
@ @ @ @ @ @

Thanks
17 Users
Old 05/04/2020, 02:38   #34

Received Thanks: 1,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Wanted View Post
@ @ @ @ @ @

@ i guess you need someone to write another Statement!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/04/2020, 05:33   #35

Stabil dass die community sich noch gegenseitig zu schützen versucht
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/04/2020, 08:53   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerMoskito View Post
Why would you even play on romanian servers? I also joined romanian servers like this and their client literally modified my "hosts" file inside the System32 directory with the intention to block my connection m2bob.net or even other servers which meant competition for them.

Even this server Origins did this at some point in the past. I also heard that this bastards literally screenshot your desktop when the client crashes.

These guys have 0 respect for privacy. I would never download a romanian client again. Or maybe I will download only inside a virtual machine or something.
Then stop cheating, you ******* moron.
Old 05/04/2020, 11:00   #37

elite*gold: 7
The Black Market: 221/0/0
some of you just cry in here because you got banned for selling your account/cheating
Old 05/04/2020, 11:21   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adryanluis19 View Post
some of you just cry in here because you got banned for selling your account/cheating
I already answered a similar comment in German,
It’s not about that people get banned, it’s about the security at all and how a big server that had 25k player in 24/h for a short time deal with the privacy of the players.

You can see the in YouTube video example .Wanted posted that they are or atleast they could monitoring your browser the whole time.

There already was several complaints before people got banned.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2020, 12:08   #39

Weg mit den Bösewichten!
Old 05/04/2020, 13:11   #40

Quote:
@ @ @ @ @ @

Nochmal zum verdeutlichen: Das Video zeigt, dass der Client den Browser erkennt, sich Query Informationen holt und Daten in die respektiven Ordner schreibt oder überschreibt. Rechts im Detail-Tab kann man sehen, welche Rechte der Client für den gewählten Prozess bevorzugt bzw. möchte. Was er da genau macht weiß ich selber nicht, aber es gibt keinen Grund solche Operationen einzusetzen, auch ein Bot-Schutz rechtfertigt sowas nicht.

Vergleich mit dem Avalon2 Client:

Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/04/2020, 13:20   #41

Quote:
@ @ @ @ @ @

XDDDDD
Old 05/04/2020, 15:18   #42

We all know that everyone wants to have his own privacy, but do not aim arms against a chicken!

To begin with, I must say that I am one of the main protection developers and I think that position let me clarify some things. The protection, by itself, does some checks around just to find hacks / cheats / illegal software. For example, m2bob is creating a new directory in Program Files (x86) every time you run it and we have to check if it exist or not. If the name of that directory would be known, for sure we would not iterate over all the directories; so, to be understood, we iterate over all the directories and we use an algorithm that checks them BUT NOT BY opening them. You have seen "Chrome.exe" or "Skype.exe", these are some processes checked (the Process Monitor program says "CreateFile" but we do not create any file, we just check them without opening them). You do not have to worry about your privacy, the only and only filenames that we know are cheats's ones. So if you have m2bob with name fawf12312e.exe, that is the only thing we know.

Secondly, we are here to protect you by playing correctly and safe. If we would hurt you and have taken data from you, we would have done it already, but we do not want this. We respect everyone's privacy and a good example is that after some complaints about hosts file modification, we decided to stop modifying it. If we would harm you, we would put in hosts file all the good websites, but, again, we do not want this.

In the end, stop taking into consider everyone's words (wrong ones) and investigate deeper to see that we are not changing anything anymore. Someone said that we are changing programs, please come with proofs, make a pic of bytes before and after, do not fool anymore.

We are happy that we could clarify some things that bothered you. English is not our first language and we are trying to use it correctly, if we did something wrong please excuse and correct us!

Sincerely regards,
goangă
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2020, 15:44   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbiculus View Post
We all know that everyone wants to have his own privacy, but do not aim arms against a chicken!

Quote:
[...] The protection, by itself, does some checks around just to find hacks / cheats / illegal software. For example, m2bob is creating a new directory in Program Files (x86) every time you run it and we have to check if it exist or not. If the name of that directory would be known, for sure we would not iterate over all the directories; so, to be understood, we iterate over all the directories and we use an algorithm that checks them BUT NOT BY opening them.
So you're justifying basically spying on people, just to be sure, that there are no hacks/cheats/bots active which alter your client? Are you a mad man? How do you check a process without knowing or scanning it's structure? So you could rename m2bob to chrome.exe and your "anti-cheat-system" would let it slide right through it's gates, because it's called chrome.exe and you guys do not open programms, right? Not believable.

Quote:
You have seen "Chrome.exe" or "Skype.exe", these are some processes checked (the Process Monitor program says "CreateFile" but we do not create any file, we just check them without opening them). You do not have to worry about your privacy, the only and only filenames that we know are cheats's ones. So if you have m2bob with name fawf12312e.exe, that is the only thing we know.
Oh, so Process Monitor which is DEVELOPED BY MICROSOFT just displays it for fun. Got it.

Quote:
Secondly, we are here to protect you by playing correctly and safe. If we would hurt you and have taken data from you, we would have done it already, but we do not want this. We respect everyone's privacy and a good example is that after some complaints about hosts file modification, we decided to stop modifying it. If we would harm you, we would put in hosts file all the good websites, but, again, we do not want this.
Your chivalry acts to protect your playerbase are really honorable. I just don't get the complete SPYING on people to keep them safe.
Btw: you don't need to use userdata instantly. You could good and well sell collected data on some black marekts or use it so scarcely, that no one really would think about that a Metin2 P-Server did this to them.

Quote:
In the end, stop taking into consider everyone's words (wrong ones) and investigate deeper to see that we are not changing anything anymore. Someone said that we are changing programs, please come with proofs, make a pic of bytes before and after, do not fool anymore.
Files are created and dismissed in the temporary folders from windows. Locally created files in directories such as chrome's, could also be instantly dismissed or just read and stored by a windows intern programm. Remember, I just looked for the Origins2.exe. You could've also hijacked windows intern programms to hide such things.

Quote:
We are happy that we could clarify some things that bothered you. English is not our first language and we are trying to use it correctly, if we did something wrong please excuse and correct us!

Sincerely regards,
goangă
You good, bro. We understand you.

Edit: Since you're one of the head developers, you could just show us how your anti cheat system works in debug-mode, right?
Thanks
10 Users
Old 05/04/2020, 16:14   #44

Received Thanks: 1,150
Quote:

To begin with, I must say that I am one of the main protection developers and I think that position let me clarify some things. The protection, by itself, does some checks around just to find hacks / cheats / illegal software. For example, m2bob is creating a new directory in Program Files (x86) every time you run it and we have to check if it exist or not. If the name of that directory would be known, for sure we would not iterate over all the directories; so, to be understood, we iterate over all the directories and we use an algorithm that checks them BUT NOT BY opening them. You have seen "Chrome.exe" or "Skype.exe", these are some processes checked (the Process Monitor program says "CreateFile" but we do not create any file, we just check them without opening them). You do not have to worry about your privacy, the only and only filenames that we know are cheats's ones. So if you have m2bob with name fawf12312e.exe, that is the only thing we know.

Sincerely regards,
goangă
You put so much effort in checking if people have M2bob in their PC's, which its just the wrong way to make people dont use any hacks /cheats.
Btw. M2bob perfectly work on your Server, and a friend reported an User with Pickup-Bot and your Teamler just dont know how the Pickup-bot is looking. They have no clue.
Why dont just delete this Hack Protecting System, because obviously People dont want a Metin2 Private Server to scan our Programs and files and just use your 100 CMs to walk around maps and check people manually if they're botting or not.
You could just make some Logs for Whallhack or Hiddenhack and Waithack, which worked well on other Servers too.

Btw. you had so much work for your antihack System, the client has still huge problems regarding client closes why you dont fix important things first, that your community can play. For me its doesnt make any sense, and you should think about reconstructing your work flow.

Fix these things and most players of the community will be fine.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/04/2020, 16:19   #45

Quote:

1. That’s why I opened the thread after I completely deletet my Hard Disk and reinstalled windows.

2. Is privacy respecting asking players as a Server Admin to give them permanent permission to control their computer via any desk ?

Adelhard was not the first case, I heard it also from from other people but they are still playing the server and I don’t want to bring them in trouble.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
metin2 - p server, metin2 origins, origins2, origins2 global