Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 02:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement





zebleer zebleer is offline

Exit Scammerlay

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 51 to 51 of 51
  1. CK2020
    08/28/2021 01:47 - permalink
    CK2020
    Looking to buy your chair last questions:
    1. Does your chair for cold war have aim prediction?
    2. Can you stream with Discord undetected?

About Me

  • About zebleer
    Discord
    zebleerguy
    Telegram
    PhantomOverlayChat

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: 07/31/2026 03:47
  • Join Date: 07/07/2021

Mentions

10/19/2023
14:48 - DexterMorgan1337 mentioned zebleer in post Po has been detected, any other providers to use in the mean time?
Been with PO since 2021, its not a ban wave that will change that. We just need to keep improving! Thank you zebleer
10/10/2023
07:57 - marttix5 mentioned zebleer in post 💎Saph CS 2 EXTERNAL😈 CHEAP 2$ ✅ UD since Beta CS2 👓 StreamProof 🚀 Windows 10/11👑
...re not needed, I do not intend to use it anymore, I asked for a refund. I received a categorical refusal to give a refund. Although it is logical, the same PhantomOverlay.io zebleer did it without questions because he values his reputation and recognised that the product is new and needs improvement. The seller Sapphire Service is a scammer and not a cus...
10/07/2023
17:10 - Deleted Posts
09/29/2023
03:50 - nomorals mentioned zebleer in post PHANTOM OVERLAY COUNTER STRIKE 2 CHEAT 👻 EXTERNAL | SECURE | ESP/AIM/TRIGGER | MISC
hey zebleer I hit you up on the PO website I was drunk last night and accidentally bought 2x cs2 keys at once, hoping you can sort it out for me lol.
09/19/2023
11:51 - YUEDUTIAO mentioned zebleer in post PHANTOM OVERLAY COUNTER STRIKE 2 CHEAT 👻 EXTERNAL | SECURE | ESP/AIM/TRIGGER | MISC
Hey zebleer My brother, do you need two computers for your cheating,do you have a paid trial period of several days?
09/17/2023
10:58 - gtabull mentioned zebleer in post PHANTOM OVERLAY COUNTER STRIKE 2 CHEAT 👻 EXTERNAL | SECURE | ESP/AIM/TRIGGER | MISC
Hey zebleer Since you’re new to CS, and if it’s anyone that can do it I would say it would be you, wanna give a shot at faceit AC?
06/04/2023
00:59 - 0x41^4 mentioned zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers
PhantomOverlay, the longest undetected Call of Duty provider just came out with an Overwatch 2 cheat. zebleer is committed to making it the best and most affordable OW2 cheat on the market. If you use it, please report back with your feedback so that he can take the necessary steps to...
02/26/2023
16:49 - ilikebacon mentioned zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
https://i.ibb.co/hVZBnhf/image.png :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: Wheres my money zebleer
01/23/2023
02:31 - jmb195 mentioned zebleer in post Radar/Minimap on second monitor?
...d love this as a feature. Used something very similar in CSGO and webcam recordings can cause a huge drive via competitive players. Phone and or mini window. MobiusCheats zebleer
12/20/2022
19:41 - Deleted Posts
12/19/2022
10:45 - sbk1 mentioned zebleer in post Can someone buy PO for me
send a dm to zebleer. For sure he can help you directly.
12/18/2022
15:33 - Deleted Posts
12/03/2022
22:46 - DMUonaFFAR mentioned zebleer in post What makes a good warzone 2 cheat ?
...ofcore so far i had no problems, i have a question whats the diference with external and internal cheats I don't know the technical coding difference MobiusCheats and zebleer can chime in with that part if they want. But in general internals usually have more features, more rage features, are capable of more stuff like having glow ESP and external...
11/29/2022
06:54 - 0x41^4 mentioned zebleer in post Flying boat
It was not them with btc miner on their program ?? Yes, it was. Naughty boy zebleer shouldn't even be linking people to them.
11/25/2022
15:40 - Felonius mentioned zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
...at I used on a banned account, will I be banned on a different account using the same credit card ? You should avoid using the same card, get some giftcards, safer Maybe zebleer or someone else can confirm
15:07 - Deleted Posts
11/21/2022
00:14 - ratKing95 mentioned zebleer in post Mobius, PO or KernAim
zebleer, may I ask what makes your product so good? What makes it so undetectable? I am also in the market of getting a solid warzone/dmz product, but more than rich features I want t...
11/01/2022
11:47 - Rollk mentioned zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
...rlay, to try to justify yourself :D I had warned you not to do it anymore now we will play with the evidence and laugh about it... See more - https://i.imgur.com/gBCQcdb.png zebleer Speculation but 100% certain HAHAH I scam people with banned RUSSIAN accounts hahaha evidence? who here has had a Russian account banned from me? nobody.... 3. I will p...
09/23/2022
17:55 - Xenos mentioned zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
#Update Added ProofCore´s MW2 Cheat Silverback Added AimexCheats MW2 Cheat 0x404 Added PhantomOverlay´s MW2 Cheat zebleer Added KernAim´s Warzone Cheat Kernaim
07/19/2022
16:52 - lxwjianghu mentioned zebleer in post God zebleer,please help me i am confused about Spoofer
...iscounts? 4.Will Po's Spoofer permanently change my MAC address? After I restart the PC, will the MAC address be restored? 5. Is the Spoofer of ACD and GCAIM a copy of Po? zebleer

Quotes

04/29/2025
19:03 - L1ney quoted zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
I can't believe you sell one of the most popular COD cheats being as clueless as you are. This market is so cooked you are literally spreading misinformation
19:00 - L1ney quoted zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
Why do I have to show proof the sky is blue? Everyone besides you knows that COD takes screenshots http://i.epvpimg.com/L0ooaab.png
18:56 - unnamedtech quoted zebleer in post Looking for a good warzone cheat similar to phantom overlay
If you're going to lie, don't tag me, because then I can just come here to correct you As I already said almost a month ago, you don't resell Fecurity anymore, you resell something e...
18:53 - L1ney quoted zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
In other entertainment news, L1ney is currently in his Discord saying that COD doesn't take screenshots, which is something COD has been doing since Black Ops 2 EDIT: FYI screensh...
04/24/2025
23:45 - GrawPoint quoted zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
http://i.epvpimg.com/9cHraab.png I miss PO man...
20:00 - IkeIke12 quoted zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
At least my users got to experience an undetected cheat before I closed :) Your sales are still up sure but you aren't & likely never will be undetected. They'd be better off if yo...
16:40 - lukedorian quoted zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
Times are tough out here in the COD p2c scene but at least we can all point & laugh at L1ney :feelsbadman: Hello i´d like to ask you something and since you are a DMA sw developer ...
04/23/2025
09:14 - Riddonel quoted zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
I wasn't detected twice last year. My status page is still online so not sure how you got this wrong I'm not going to argue with you anymore because I have better things to do but ...
04/22/2025
21:09 - L1ney quoted zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
At least my users got to experience an undetected cheat before I closed :) Your sales are still up sure but you aren't & likely never will be undetected. They'd be better off if yo...
21:04 - L1ney quoted zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
You are my favorite clown zeebler face reveal http://i.epvpimg.com/bWpodab.png ( money stolen from users )
21:01 - L1ney quoted zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
You should try it out. No one wants your detected slop yap yap, keep yapping scammer
20:47 - L1ney quoted zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
You were detected during BO6 beta, earlier this year, & recently That's 3 Save your BS for your Discord man IDK why you think it'll work on me :confused: proof lol ? not to men...
04/18/2025
23:21 - L1ney quoted zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
Three detections + a C&D within 6 months is crazy http://i.epvpimg.com/YVAPbab.jpg you are hater:mad::mad: also i`m not sure where did you took 2 more detections http://i.epvp...
04/09/2025
20:59 - unnamedtech quoted zebleer in post what to use 🤔
He isn't "your" developer if he's also supplying several mass reseller providers like Battlelog What you're saying only works if you are the developer & are providing others with y...
18:32 - unnamedtech quoted zebleer in post what to use 🤔
You used to resell Fecurity, but now you resell this cheat alongside Team073 and Battlelog Your menu: http://i.epvpimg.com/h9dCgab.png Battlelog's Ignite: http://i.epvpimg.com/L74lg...
18:16 - Deleted Posts
04/06/2025
09:45 - Akermezli quoted zebleer in post Proofcore has dropped. Where is the new safe way?
http://i.epvpimg.com/YBxSaab.png You can use all the memes of the world if you want. And yeah don’t get me started about closing PO two days before the update so you can force eage...
09:40 - DariXOne quoted zebleer in post Proofcore has dropped. Where is the new safe way?
http://i.epvpimg.com/YBxSaab.png Your fault, you shouldnt have announced working on DMA 2.0. Glad you still around
02/28/2025
11:47 - Deleted Posts
11:37 - Deleted Posts

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.