Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 07:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement





zebleer zebleer is offline

Exit Scammerlay

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 51
  1. zebleer
    02/20/2023 19:38 - permalink
    zebleer
    @Doggystyleeee911 I do not sell a spoofer. I only sell cheats for COD games.
  2. Doggystyleeee911
    02/12/2023 16:38 - permalink
    Doggystyleeee911
    Hey does your spoofer work for FiveM?
  3. zebleer
    12/30/2022 05:26 - permalink
    zebleer
    @MARKJIA11 you'll need to make a ticket here:
  4. MARKJIA11
    12/29/2022 13:17 - permalink
    MARKJIA11
    I met a problem when I press the code, it said invalid key. How can I solve it?
  5. zebleer
    11/24/2022 18:55 - permalink
    zebleer
    @Jolenos49
  6. Jolenos49
    11/23/2022 20:32 - permalink
    Jolenos49
    Hey how do I run the P.O. chest after buying
  7. sas35
    10/29/2022 15:24 - permalink
    sas35
    .
  8. zebleer
    10/21/2022 18:42 - permalink
    zebleer
    @Zitronekuchen you can pay using card on the website store. More card types are accepted than just master and visa. Otherwise you can make a ticket to pay with BTC.
  9. DexterMorgan1337
    09/22/2022 20:29 - permalink
    DexterMorgan1337
    HUGE vouch for Zeb (And he does not need it).
    Amazing Suport on PO and amazing job! Thanks for all
  10. TVPP
    07/04/2022 01:22 - permalink
    TVPP
    i love you

About Me

  • About zebleer
    Discord
    zebleerguy
    Telegram
    PhantomOverlayChat

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: 07/31/2026 03:47
  • Join Date: 07/07/2021

Mentions

04/05/2024
08:07 - dak mentioned zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
PO is now moving to DMA also, that should show you how experienced zebleer is, he is very transparent with his customers in his telegram. He has the best support I've experienced with any other provider... The PO staff is very helpful, respectful and...
04/04/2024
13:13 - Fighters87 mentioned zebleer in post PHANTOM OVERLAY 👻 MW3/WARZONE CHEAT | ESP/AIMBOT/MORE | SECURITY FOCUSED EXTERNAL
...all the changes (it was a big update), but haven't yet found any concerning changes in terms of security. However if you want you are welcome to wait until I've finished zebleerr the radar needs a fix. On urzikstan they are often not marked on the map and do not align with the enemy's position. I have no problems with rebirth
03/30/2024
09:07 - Omaso mentioned zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
...e able to return again or is it forever? and then it became a PO reseller so I could buy via pixmake ticket to po and ask if a friend member po can buy for you. or ask zebleer
03/26/2024
09:28 - Awesoming mentioned zebleer in post controller support
If PO release controller support, we all there. That would be unreal PO dev is working on it, I'd say it's 50% done, zebleer is making sure no memwrite (read only) is being used
03/25/2024
13:12 - Deleted Posts
12:44 - DariXOne mentioned zebleer in post Ex-IW: Questions about EO/PO
...I don't sell, only as a personal project Well in that case i have been partner with many providers. [nothing against you, we might have different ways of wording here ] zebleer, where is my money? https://i.ibb.co/BLZmBqw/401qzt.gif
07:59 - Awesoming mentioned zebleer in post Ex-IW: Questions about EO/PO
As you were a customer of INTERWEBZ, the closest you'll get is the PO (even if it's external, and not internal like IW), the reason as stated here, me and zebleer are aiming to make a better place to accommodate former buyers of INTERWEBZ, adding main features that had in the IW and more and I was invited to be beta tester of their new ...
03:10 - DMUonaFFAR mentioned zebleer in post Are there any NON DMA cheats that you can use on FACEIT?
...hing required I'll definitely need to do research on the different firmwares since it seems that is what really matters. Also will likely use PO DMA as well, especially if zebleer makes it for Siege... *cough cough*
03/24/2024
13:29 - Awesoming mentioned zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
what are the best performing providers? Well, I talked to zebleer yesterday and we had a good chat about PO's future plans, such as new features (that were exclusive to INTERWEBZ), safety protections taken by his current cheat (EXTERNAL) and...
12:59 - nojjjj mentioned zebleer in post 🔥[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam CSGO Cheat Providers🔥
zebleer I resubbed to PO last night, thanks for adding progression to the weapons tab. It was me who asked in your forums =D. Soft feels very nice.
03/19/2024
21:45 - DariXOne mentioned zebleer in post Artificial aiming got busted
... someone work I pay money I want fine product not a shitty menu I have high blood pressure i cant be salty its bad for me. And actually its me paying AA to get fun lol, zebleer how much would you pay me if i be your guy? xD, at least then i can call myself proper worshipper. - Back to subject, as i said you clearly didnt read the guide, if you d...
02/26/2024
20:58 - Xenos mentioned zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
Do you know of anyone who offers a free trial? I'm tired of paying for something extremely horrible As said by zebleer non of the cheats are horrible. It might be that one doesnt fit to you than the other but those listed are all undetected and offer decent quality.
02/03/2024
05:56 - dak mentioned zebleer in post 🔥[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam CSGO Cheat Providers🔥
Which providers never got detected as of today? Which one have the best aimbot? PhantomOverlay, zebleer is one of the best security dev's, haven't been banned in months (since release)... no red trust either.
01/18/2024
05:28 - Rezark mentioned zebleer in post PHANTOM OVERLAY 👻 MW3/WARZONE CHEAT | ESP/AIMBOT/MORE | SECURITY FOCUSED EXTERNAL
I'll give this a try. zebleer put in the order through your site :)
01/09/2024
02:35 - Trunkz_ mentioned zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
zebleer Xenos do you guys know If I can reuse a mobile number from banned account, If I remove that number from battlenet?
12/24/2023
09:10 - Ichpumpdichvolll mentioned zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
Why don’t we let the owner of PO Zebleer settle this? He’s honest enough to call you out on your bullshit. There were 100+ perma banns in the lifetile chat alone. Not even talking about general chat with at le...
12/20/2023
18:28 - panderz_ mentioned zebleer in post PHANTOM OVERLAY COUNTER STRIKE 2 CHEAT 👻 EXTERNAL | SECURE | ESP/AIM/TRIGGER | MISC
zebleer how do i enable stream proof i just recorded a clip and it was showing the overlay and tried discord streaming it also showed. yikes
12/15/2023
01:09 - mememachinez mentioned zebleer in post is fecuirty good
...o idea really, apart from i think their unlock all was detected near the start of MW3. My recommendations are: 1) Systemcheats 2) Interwebz they are my 2 favourites. Also zebleer i have seen them raids and i don't think its them that even do it, pretty sure its just some random people who resell who spam their stores.
12/09/2023
18:15 - dak mentioned zebleer in post 🔥[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam CSGO Cheat Providers🔥
... cheat with a kernel mode anti-cheat as VAC is a user mode anti-cheat... he will have no problems staying UD in CS. If you have any bugs or see something that needs attention zebleer will fix it ASAP, just open a ticket or he also accepts DM's sometimes. (just don't spam him) supports FULLSCREEN also (4:3 / 16:9 / 16:10) 10/10 Support 10/10 Features/Chea...
11/19/2023
22:21 - Akosipol mentioned zebleer in post Recoil/Macro
...n they were alive, and some other cheeses, but only on accounts I don't care about getting banned. Kinda wanna kick back and just use recoil on the main. Don't tempt me tho zebleer :smug: Any suggestions?

Quotes

06/15/2025
18:32 - Cotto45 quoted zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
They all know it's detected, man. It's the battlelog scam model, which is dependent on a constant stream of new customers Here's how it works: New customers buy -> they get banned b...
18:29 - Deleted Posts
18:29 - Cotto45 quoted zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
Well, I am more intelligent, I don't have to try. My claim is factual, you guys don't have a big enough userbase to realize it, and you somehow think getting multiple ban reports eve...
05/31/2025
03:47 - MalwareEnjoyer quoted zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
Like I said it doesn't have to be your preferred cheat, it's just weird that a lot of shill accounts here act like it doesn't exist when the topic of UD providers comes up did you ev...
05/30/2025
21:18 - lort1234 quoted zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
So why didn't he say that when confronted? :p Just seems like you are lying after the fact to cover it up. But whatever, like I said I'm done with EPVP I only ever cared about defe...
21:15 - Krad3z3 quoted zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
Anyways, I'll delete my posts. I wish you success 1 more question then only, why are you dming our customers then and convincing them that we are detected and telling them how to p...
21:09 - Deleted Posts
21:08 - Krad3z3 quoted zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
snip Cheat is actually updated but unusable for users. I let Xenos and keys I gave him on, as well as Lort and his testers. I paused only paid customers. But thanks for following u...
13:30 - dschmiddi quoted zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
Btw, You can really tell who's here to just shill one product when they don't mention AIMEX, who is the only publicly sold cheat that hasn't had a recent detection on EPVP At le...
13:26 - trinxtiy quoted zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
Btw, You can really tell who's here to just shill one product when they don't mention AIMEX, who is the only publicly sold cheat that hasn't had a recent detection on EPVP At le...
05/29/2025
21:01 - samealexx quoted zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
Like I said it doesn't have to be your preferred cheat, it's just weird that a lot of shill accounts here act like it doesn't exist when the topic of UD providers comes up Aimex ha...
20:16 - Deleted Posts
20:16 - lukedorian quoted zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
Got a 7-day timeout for saying that I got banned, they even deleted that message. Deleting ban reports and claiming the bans are because all customers are "raging" on new level 1 a...
18:50 - Rey hR quoted zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
Btw, You can really tell who's here to just shill one product when they don't mention AIMEX, who is the only publicly sold cheat that hasn't had a recent detection on EPVP At le...
18:48 - i1vs9 quoted zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
Btw, You can really tell who's here to just shill one product when they don't mention AIMEX, who is the only publicly sold cheat that hasn't had a detection on EPVP At least try...
15:44 - lort1234 quoted zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
You can when the 1 ban is a tester who knows what they are doing, yes. That's pretty conclusive. His testers don't go spank cheeks in ranked, they just run around in a few games not l...
09:31 - Krad3z3 quoted zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
But by your own messages & his, Xenos did have someone test your cheat & they got banned. He's used his testers for a long time, they know how to conduct clean tests His 1 single te...
05:44 - Xenos quoted zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
If you think a provider should be listed as "Undetected" & it currently isn't, perhaps you should do a test of your own Play 5 full games with that provider's cheat. You don't even n...
03:40 - MalwareEnjoyer quoted zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
You should look at his post history btw I hope you take anonymity seriously, This dude will try meet you in person. He a true PO fan.
01:03 - evobyte quoted zebleer in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers
If you think a provider should be listed as "Undetected" & it currently isn't, perhaps you should do a test of your own Play 5 full games with that provider's cheat. You don't even...

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.