Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PHANTOM OVERLAY COUNTER STRIKE 2 CHEAT 👻 EXTERNAL | SECURE | ESP/AIM/TRIGGER | MISC

Discussion on PHANTOM OVERLAY COUNTER STRIKE 2 CHEAT 👻 EXTERNAL | SECURE | ESP/AIM/TRIGGER | MISC within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 09/20/2023, 05:24   #31

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtabull View Post
Hey @zebleer

Since you’re new to CS, and if it’s anyone that can do it I would say it would be you, wanna give a shot at faceit AC?
I sent you a PM. Also I do not currently plan to sell a FACEIT CS2 cheat. Just normal official matchmaking

Quote:
Originally Posted by YUEDUTIAO View Post
Hey @zebleer

My brother, do you need two computers for your cheating,do you have a paid trial period of several days?
Only one computer is needed. We are no longer giving out trials
Old 09/20/2023, 13:49   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
why did you get my post deleted?

I simply said that it isn't the best, phantom overlays aimbot function/overall function is not the greatest for cs2. the aimbot is very blatant and is lacking features to make your gameplay look legit.

posted my receipt of payment so this doesn't get deleted, I am a customer of their product.

I also said that it was a good cheat to use just for right now till others come out, I don't understand why you requested for it to be deleted lol.
Old 09/20/2023, 19:06   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by miltons View Post
why did you get my post deleted?
Your original post just said something along the lines of "cheat seems ok to use until the real cheats come out"

With a comment like that, I assumed you were not a customer & were just here to talk trash. I was wrong & I apologize

To address your concerns then, I don't think it's very fair to say that products that don't even exist yet are better than mine. How do you know that other providers who haven't even touched CS2 yet will make better products? Many of the feature packed CSGO cheats are dealing with detections and red trust. On CS2 those issues will escalate and they will also have to drop many features/hook less

PO is good for closet cheating. If your aimbot is too blatant, I would suggest changing your config following this guide: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/forums...heating-guide/

After turning lock settings off and tweaking the smooth/sens/curve/fov etc you will notice your aimbot is looking legitimate. Try bot matches to get it right

If you can't get it right, PM me on EPVP your Telegram so I can help you one on one. Or, you can make a ticket for a full refund here: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/support/

I know we got off badly but knowing you are a customer now, things have changed. I do want to help you or refund you
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2023, 20:26   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 130
hello bro, i have to dislike the support. I bought the cheat and didnt liked it so i got a refund (this was really quick and nice service) but since i used the cheat (i had to uninstall windows updates) i cant update my windows to the current version. I described my problem in the PO telegram, Zebleer told me to dm him i did that and didnt got an answer...

My Telegram: Ghost sell
Old 09/21/2023, 00:01   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 12
I would like to give my thoughts as I've been using this product for about ~10 days now. For context, I am an experienced cheater who has used Aimware, Iniuria, Novo, and ratpoison on CS:GO. I have good experience in both internal and external hacks, with a fair understanding of the pros, cons and limitations of both from various other games as such as Apex, R6, PUBG, Valorant, etc.

Some Good Things of this Cheat:
1. External. Historically external cheats always faired better than internal injection cheats in terms of detections. Obviously this can change depending on how lazy/incompetent the coder is and it can be affected by using different bypasses and methods utilized.
2. Good External ESP with skeleton option. Many cheats miss this feature for some reason.
3. Fairly good visible check for an external. It seems like the dev dialed it to be more conservative than not. This means your aimbot may not activate even when the enemy might be considered "plainly visible" but I appreciate the feature as I use aimbot as an assist and also helps with throwing utility without worrying too much about locking behind multiple walls. If you are used to instant vischeck from internal cheats before in CS:GO, this will never compete on the same level.
4. Aim assist is one of the better ones I've felt from an external cheat from any game. A better guide to setting up the aimbot other than "play with it" might be helpful.
5. EXCELLENT radar. No complaints whatsoever on that
6. Great reputation of the coder from COD

Some pain points:
1. If you have used internal cheats only before in CSGO and expect blatant aimbot configs to still look smooth-ish and vischeck perfectly, it will not be anywhere close. Much of the CS:GO hacking community is used to the feature-rich internals that flourished in CS:GO due to years of neglect from Valve in terms of anti-cheat. If you are looking for those and stay away from this cheat; wait for Iniuria CS2 release probably.
2. The advertised RCS is probably going to disappoint you. It is not a standalone RCS, it is a proportional RCS that will be stronger as you turn up aimbot settings, weaker with weaker aimbot settings. However, I understand completely why he did not implement standalone RCS as it has been a notable detection factor on other games lately. Noting that it is not a standalone RCS on the main post may temper expectations.
3. There's no features like glow, footsteps or chams, another aspect that is hard to implement correctly with an external cheat.

It should be clear that this cheat is designed to be as minimal as possible and focused on security. If you are used to typing "1" in chat with 100+ms backtrack, standalone RCS, and strong aimbot w/ perfect vischeck then you are at the wrong place.

Perfectly what I was looking for. Hopefully developer puts the work in to keep it secure, and not be swayed too much by people who can't distinguish internals from externals and beg for features. Cheers.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/21/2023, 02:53   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Will this work with csgo? Or is just cs2?
Old 09/25/2023, 19:39   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naucts View Post
Will this work with csgo? Or is just cs2?
The cheat is for CS2 only!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossplayer_12 View Post
hello bro, i have to dislike the support. I bought the cheat and didnt liked it so i got a refund (this was really quick and nice service) but since i used the cheat (i had to uninstall windows updates) i cant update my windows to the current version. I described my problem in the PO telegram, Zebleer told me to dm him i did that and didnt got an answer...

My Telegram: Ghost sell
I replied to you on the 21st. I am not sure if you saw my message. Sorry things didn't work out I hope to see you back once the issue is resolved.
Old 09/25/2023, 23:26   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
The cheat is for CS2 only!

I replied to you on the 21st. I am not sure if you saw my message. Sorry things didn't work out I hope to see you back once the issue is resolved.
we solved the problem and he apologized for "forgetting" me

Thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2023, 06:32   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

works on faceit?
Old 09/28/2023, 14:57   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What's the exact win11 version I need to have to use this cheat?
Old 09/28/2023, 15:49   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcmania View Post
Também gostaria de saber, afinal é sempre ruim ter que desinstalar atualizações do windows...
Old 09/29/2023, 01:09   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcmania View Post
You can have the latest Windows 11 version which is 22H2. The cheat supports all Windows 11 and all Windows 10 versions including 22H2 for both. The uninstall update thing is that right now four KB updates need to be removed to use PO but that isn't going to change your version from 22H2. It won't be like this much longer as I've fixed it & am testing before releasing the new live loader.

You can view which KB updates must be removed here: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/forums...rary-solution/

If this is not okay with you, you can wait to purchase PO until I have updated the loader to support those four updates. With the fix I'm implementing, PO users will never have to remove updates again. This has never happened before in the years of PO operating & it will never occur again.

If you've already purchased, & you don't want to remove the updates, you can make a ticket for a full refund here: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/support/

Quote:
Originally Posted by howeey View Post
Também gostaria de saber, afinal é sempre ruim ter que desinstalar atualizações do windows...
Please read the response I've made above as it also would apply to you.

Keep in mind that uninstalling four recent KB updates is not going to cause notable risk to your computer. You will still be on 22H2 and you can still have secure boot on and TPM 2.0 setup. It's really not a big deal. I have competitors that have really tried to milk this Windows update situation as hard as they can because they see it as their only way to discredit PO considering I've never been detected & they have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnturbo View Post
works on faceit?
The cheat is made for matchmaking on CS2. So it supports the official anti-cheat and any official matchmaking game modes. Third party league anti-cheats are not tested & I can tell you right now that it won't work on FACEIT client.
Old 09/29/2023, 03:50   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey @ I hit you up on the PO website I was drunk last night and accidentally bought 2x cs2 keys at once, hoping you can sort it out for me lol.
Old 09/29/2023, 19:37   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
You can have the latest Windows 11 version which is 22H2. The cheat supports all Windows 11 and all Windows 10 versions including 22H2 for both. The uninstall update thing is that right now four KB updates need to be removed to use PO but that isn't going to change your version from 22H2. It won't be like this much longer as I've fixed it & am testing before releasing the new live loader.

You can view which KB updates must be removed here:

If this is not okay with you, you can wait to purchase PO until I have updated the loader to support those four updates. With the fix I'm implementing, PO users will never have to remove updates again. This has never happened before in the years of PO operating & it will never occur again.

If you've already purchased, & you don't want to remove the updates, you can make a ticket for a full refund here:

Please read the response I've made above as it also would apply to you.

Keep in mind that uninstalling four recent KB updates is not going to cause notable risk to your computer. You will still be on 22H2 and you can still have secure boot on and TPM 2.0 setup. It's really not a big deal. I have competitors that have really tried to milk this Windows update situation as hard as they can because they see it as their only way to discredit PO considering I've never been detected & they have.

The cheat is made for matchmaking on CS2. So it supports the official anti-cheat and any official matchmaking game modes. Third party league anti-cheats are not tested & I can tell you right now that it won't work on FACEIT client.
Can you let me know when the update is published? Currently not satisfyed with my current cheat provider and I'd love to change once the update stuff is resolved. Any ETA on that?
Old 09/29/2023, 19:41   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 139
Would it be possible to add a grenade helper that is showing you where to stand when throwing nades? So you can add your own smokes, flashes, etc. and don't have to memorize them?
Thanks
1 User

Tags
cheats, counter-strike 2, counterstrike 2, cs2, hacks