Here's a interesting one: I don't know if it's still possible but, I used to see some people able to switch weapons while in counter. Not all that useful, but you could throw people off in duels... I'll look into it when I get bored of doing stupid things in Dragon Age... >_>;;;
Here's a interesting one: I don't know if it's still possible but, I used to see some people able to switch weapons while in counter. Not all that useful, but you could throw people off in duels... I'll look into it when I get bored of doing stupid things in Dragon Age... >_>;;;
was once possible with an IsEquipEnabled change..... but idk if that still works or not but worth a shot
For the equipment change, that skill should be checked server side.
As for the display attack mod, that should be a simple ai command change in the data pack, similar to the way that we changes the pet ai's to say what skill that they were using.
[Ideas?] Need Some Ideas For My Public Source 09/23/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies hey i need some ideas for the source that im coding (lotf) and when it is done i go public it, so someone got some great ideas? (Serious answers only please:p)
Examples:
Quests
Events
NPCs