Would it be possible to mod the like color of the inventory, like i know that you can change them to several but to add like more? custom ones...?
If you're talking about coloring the text, nogiparty has it, but it doesn't work for NA, due to issues with pleione. It can be fixed, you just have to figure out how it was done. I suggest starting by looking around inventory coloring.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKB990
My idea of Arat berries included taking basic mission coding and applying it to Int, ADV and Hard. Though I suck at reverse engineering.
Reversing? You're not taking someone else's work and recoding it into your own xD
Ooh! I have some! I know some of are likely checked, but why not throw them out anyway?
I'm just throwing out some ideas. I have more that I'll post later. Keep in mind that I am aware that a lot of these are impossible, so don't flame me needlessly...
Maybe it'll give you smart folk some ideas for other mods.
-Multipet summon
-summon pet while dead
-Pets can use feathers instead of kits when summoned
-Protect items from drop on death
-Reusable Adv. Magic books (I use, trade to you, you use)
-100% success for any Production skills
-100% fail for the skills that require failures.
-Facepalm animation for alt fail anim xD
-Remove targeting necessity for Thunder & Ice Spear
-Change speed of Shire to that of a Thoroughbred
-Allow pickup of items "that cannot be picked up" due to untradeability (other players' items are still off limits)
-Able to sell books
-increased repair success rate
-increased gathering speed
-decreased stamina consumption w/ Production skills
-Able to trade untradeable items
-repair unrepairable items
-Ego items with less than 100 prof/80% durability
-Remove -10% HP penalty from Windmill
-Allow Ego to bless more than once a day
-Ego speed hunger
-Ego slow feed (fills up slower but gains the same stats)
-insta 99.9% complete with one attempt
-Use Mana Tunnels at night
@Infylos very nice list... let's see what we can do.
-Most likely not possible, due to the times, checks and summons being largely controlled by the server.
-Used to be possible if the condition was removed from the summon pet call. If it hasn't been patched we should be able to do this one.
-Maybe someone could make an auto revive AI for the pet, where it uses the feather hotkey and revives the nearest player. Not sure though.
-This has been tried, I think that the findings from that experiment were negative though since the the info for the books is stored both server sided, in the item database and in part on a web page.
-100% fail for refine was possible but has been patched and 100% weaving was rumoured to be possible.
-As mentioned above.
-If you make of find a mabi facepalm animation sure!
-Not possible. The only reason you can target any distance and any target with fireball is because its effect is based on area of impact, not direct damage, and as such is is allowable that it hit somewhere without a valid target.
-Server sided.
-There is a skill that allows the GM's to pick up all those nice locked items, so I'll give it a maybe.
-Not likely.
-Possibly, if we can figure out whether its client or server determined.
-Maybe, if you can trick the game into thinking the speed upgrades are always in place.
-Highly likely.
-Server sided.
-Server sided.
-Server sided. (All item attributes are stored in a server database.)
-I think this has been done already, the calls exist for it, and at one point i was able to have the skill take 10% of my stamina rather then 10% of my HP which was completely useless, so I'd have to say yes.
-Most likely server sided.
-Nope.
-Nope.
-Maybe, depends on how the success is calculated.
-Possible via packet editing, so most likely possible through an edit.
I would like to see some of these done, those are really cool ideas.
~Bishop
If you're talking about coloring the text, nogiparty has it, but it doesn't work for NA, due to issues with pleione. It can be fixed, you just have to figure out how it was done. I suggest starting by looking around inventory coloring.
1-Removing the limit on Windblast. (You can only shoot 4 shots in quick succession before having a cooldown time. Tested, seems to be server checked...)
2-Making water cannon push back neglecting distance. (No time to try, but I'm finally on break though so )
3-Enable elf vs elf/ giant vs giant in elf giant pvp. (Highly unlikely and probably checked by server, but I'll give it a stab...)
hmmm(thinking of possible ways to mod range out of archerness)
-how about humans aim while moving
-humans can run with range loaded
-not forced to stop walking once magnum loads with xbow
-infinite bow range oWo
-chaincast magnum o.0(ah the epicness thatd be)
-switch human range with elf range/other way around
-anything else involving range
well thats all oWo go epic archer mod ideas!
infinite range is impossible, you can make % show out of range, but you will never hit. I suppose you might be able to sog "out of range".....
@fenrir2037 you used to be able to hit out of range by using the recorded hit packet for a group of enemies.
@tuxx95 yea the "hidden_revive" skill correct? The trick would be pumping the AI to res everyone that dies or to use party feathers. Should be easy enough to do lol.
@carpoolz2 there was an orb timer released, but its shotty at best. The random timing and the complexity of how the orbs switch is too much to monitor easily.
[Ideas?] Need Some Ideas For My Public Source 09/23/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies hey i need some ideas for the source that im coding (lotf) and when it is done i go public it, so someone got some great ideas? (Serious answers only please:p)
Examples:
Quests
Events
NPCs