hey i need some ideas for the source that im coding (lotf) and when it is done i go public it, so someone got some great ideas? (Serious answers only please)
An <NPC | MOB | ITEM> that <RANDOM VERB>s <A | An> <RANDOM NOUN> to <Give | Grant | Teach> you <EXP | PWNAGE | NEW SKILL>, and make you gawd of coding?
Where people can +12 there stuff. Enchant. Some events like gw need's fixed in a lot of sources. And some random events like holloween one and chirstmas when chirstmas is close lol.
some ideas please 10/19/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 23 Replies hey can some1 tell me some good ideas for my coming private server.
serious ideas only please!
any ideas on this? 05/31/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies New Scam - Do not carry your cash in your inventory - CABAL Online - Community Forums
Ideas for the SRO bot 06/04/2007 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies Hi,
I thought a lil bit while i'm botting what the bot could do better, I read some posts here and wanna collect them here, and put my own idea with it in here. Maybe some other ppl, habe some Ideas, so they can post them hear, maybe the maker of the bots will read them ;).
Auto Re-Login
Well I maybe got the problem that while i'm sleeping 24h dc, so it would be nice if there would be a re auto joining.
Auto-Patcher
I think there will come more updates for the bot, so why there...