Hey man.. Why not upgrade the bot to do customs? That's the main method of lvling refs nowadays, and it'll probably make an easier code.
Define 1 as the host, define the other 4 as players, define the game name and Password inside the INI that contains the players and host, randomly click the mouse and buy items every now and then to not go afk and ff @ 20.
Super simple (for you lol.. I could never build such a thing), and superduper efficient!
Awesome tool btw I'm running it right now great job man! Thanks alot!
Hey man.. Why not upgrade the bot to do customs? That's the main method of lvling refs nowadays, and it'll probably make an easier code.
Define 1 as the host, define the other 4 as players, define the game name and Password inside the INI that contains the players and host, randomly click the mouse and buy items every now and then to not go afk and ff @ 20.
Super simple (for you lol.. I could never build such a thing), and superduper efficient!
Awesome tool btw I'm running it right now great job man! Thanks alot!
Please help me, every time I want to play now my game starts with a small screen and I don't know how to fix it. I've tried restoring default setting in-game but it doesn't fix my problem
Please help me, every time I want to play now my game starts with a small screen and I don't know how to fix it. I've tried restoring default setting in-game but it doesn't fix my problem
You have to delete the game.cfg from the config folder. And then you will have no config so you will have to make another one. After you have done that don't forget to make a backup of your config.
request: Auto Queue bot 07/24/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies i was thinking if one of you programmers could make an auto queue bot for battlefields ( specialy the capture the flag one )
Auto join BG queue bot 10/28/2007 - WoW Bots - 3 Replies Hello , Somebody knows a bot to join automatically the BG Queue ?. thank you in advance ^^
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's Bot for WoW 02/18/2007 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies I'm just looking for a bot that can keep me from going AFK and auto enters BG.. grinding honor is getting boring :\ I've been searching here but I don't understand German well (few words but barely enough to really make much out).
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's 09/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Now.
-------------------Never Go AFK-------------------
(works great in AV and also if you just don't wanna go afk)
Here are Step-by-step fool proof instructions on how to do this.
First - Goto www.autoitscript.com and download V3.1.1.
Second - Create a note pad file and add this code to it.