Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[VoliBot] Auto Queue Bot

Old   #826

elite*gold: 0
So what's the time that it takes this bot to reach level 10?

Old   #827

first prob

and the problem isn't the level 10, the problem is when a bot was level 10, i want a other bot but volibot bug and connect a lot of bot and some error message. so when a bot is level 10 i have to close volibot, delete the account in account and restart volibot

Old   #828

bug splat you can fix theat plz ?
Old   #829

Jesus christ its like you guys dont read the damn first post...or any other post for that matter.

You cant open more than one bot:
open config and change value: MaxBots=1 (its set to 1 by default, change to how many bots u want to open)

You got to lvl 10 and it says "max lvl already reached":
open config and change value: MaxLevel=10 (change it to lv 31)

Bug splat: that is not caused by volibot. That is caused by BoL studio.
Get the latest version of BoL studio, make sure u got framework 4.5 and iaram script, no other script activated for botting time.

Whats the time to reach level 10 with this bot: 1 night. Login manually at some point to buy the exp boost pack(or if you donated 5eur, it will automatically buy it) and leave the bot open during the night, you ll be lv 10+ in the morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by halymortal View Post
where i download script?
copy all the code inside there, paste it into a New Text Document.txt then go to Save, click Save As, add name iAram.lua and under that select save as ALL FILES. It will save it in iAram.lua format.
You dont select ALL FILES, it will save it as iAram.lua.txt - and you dont want that.
Once you have the iAram.lua file, make a folder called Scripts in your BoL studio folder (if you dont have a script folder already) and place iAram in that Scripts folder.

Bot doesnt close game after win/defeat?
Check Maufeat's earlier posts.... or download newest version of volibot: 1.8.0 ONLINE at

I can help with answering questions from time to time.
hope it helps

Old   #830

Failed to join Queue Type ARAM
Old   #831

elite*gold: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavelcho69 View Post
Failed to join Queue Type ARAM
Only a text bug. Will fix this in few days.
Old   #832

İts keeping getting errors from windows just in couple of hours
Old   #833

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeMasterr View Post
İts keeping getting errors from windows just in couple of hours
What kind of errors? U wont be able to fix them if you post here 'i have an error' but yo udont describe it.
Old   #834

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNsleep View Post
What kind of errors? U wont be able to fix them if you post here 'i have an error' but yo udont describe it.
its simple as that, a windows is not responding windows is trying to find the solution error

edit: please be quick mauf riot is going to kill the refferal system in a few weeks
Old   #835

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeMasterr View Post
its simple as that, a windows is not responding windows is trying to find the solution error

edit: please be quick mauf riot is going to kill the refferal system in a few weeks
Your issue seems to be related to net framework. Install net framework 4.5 (not other version, just 4.5) .

About your other statement, ref bots have been around for a long while yet riot never did anything regarding it why would they do it now? you got any proofs sustaining your afirmation?
Old   #836

Um, my volibot doesn't work for some reason. It says that I can't connect.. Plz help?
Old   #837

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNsleep View Post
Your issue seems to be related to net framework. Install net framework 4.5 (not other version, just 4.5) .

About your other statement, ref bots have been around for a long while yet riot never did anything regarding it why would they do it now? you got any proofs sustaining your afirmation?
nope my framework is installed, and if you want affirmation just check the lol's site and read the article that is released yesterday

edit: and when you will give a fix about passing the banned accounts mauf? its decreasing the count of active bots and it is not a good option to close an operating game just for replacing accounts in the txt file
Old   #838

so?

and this :

and :

and :
Old   #839

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webbyshow View Post

so?

and this :

and :

and :
I also get these errors i cant even get level 10 with 1 bot i have thousand of level 6 bots..

edit: also getting auth error and accounts could not reopen when i close them manually and try to open the bot again.. dude please fix this until riot gets our hands on us

how to fix this ? is this means account got banned or something ?
Old   #840

Changements venir pour le parrainage | League of Legends