The bot is getting annoying to use. I have now had 3 accounts banned while using it and when i start it up it errors almost every time. Anyone know why it is getting the accounts banned? Is it an issue with the iaram script or the volibot itself?
Edit: The error im getting is Unable to get Auth Key
Mauf there are thing i have to say
first bot is getting crashed or stops when command prompt line finishes and when you reconnect to a game there is a leaverbuster warning which is looking like a connection failed screen because we replaced configs and we cannot see the full message but the game is still being played..
Guys please, I can't fix all this things alone. I need help, that's why I uploaded the source on GitHub. Understand please that I can't help everyone on everything. :/ I wish I could do.
Kann mir bitte jemand sagen was ich falsch mache ?
Bei mir funktioniert soweit alles ohne Fehlermeldung.
Der Bot geht in die Queue, danach startet sich LoL. Allerdings bleibt das kleine LoL Fenster grau und der Mauszeiger befindet sich dauerhaft im Ladezustand.
Überprüfung auf LoL Nexus sagt mir das man noch in der Champion selection ist. Darüber hinaus geht der Bot leider auch nicht.
Nach ca. 10-15 Minuten steht im Log das der Champ in Re-queue geht und das selbe Spiel von vorne.
Kann mir bitte jemand helfen ?
Framework 4.5 hab ich.
Nutze den Bot als Administrator für einen Account ohne VM oder sonstiges. Nutze auch kein BoL.
Frage nebenbei - Für einen lvl 1 NEUEN Account, was nehm ich da für die Queue ? Ich versuche es mit INTRO_BOT.
*EDIT* Auf einem anderen PC lädt und startet das Spiel normal. Daher ist die Frage, wieso auf meinem PC LoL lediglich in so einem kleinen Fenster startet, bei welchem ich weder die Größe noch sonstwas anpassen kann!?!
request: Auto Queue bot 07/24/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies i was thinking if one of you programmers could make an auto queue bot for battlefields ( specialy the capture the flag one )
Auto join BG queue bot 10/28/2007 - WoW Bots - 3 Replies Hello , Somebody knows a bot to join automatically the BG Queue ?. thank you in advance ^^
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's Bot for WoW 02/18/2007 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies I'm just looking for a bot that can keep me from going AFK and auto enters BG.. grinding honor is getting boring :\ I've been searching here but I don't understand German well (few words but barely enough to really make much out).
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's 09/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Now.
-------------------Never Go AFK-------------------
(works great in AV and also if you just don't wanna go afk)
Here are Step-by-step fool proof instructions on how to do this.
First - Goto www.autoitscript.com and download V3.1.1.
Second - Create a note pad file and add this code to it.