Hello, I would like to start off by saying that this is an amazing script. I have been using it for a while, but I have recently started having this issue of the bot not being able to rejoin games. It will queue up, but when the loading screen starts I would automatically have to alt + tab in to start the bot (or is that a problem with the script?). It would also rejoin queue at the ends of those games which it had me AFK in. Does anyone have a solution? Thank you.
this is a great bot.
but i have a problem. yesterday everything worked fine but today i have the problem that Lol always closes and the script always says "Restart League of Legends" "Launching League of Legends" and then the same happens with an other account. if i only use 1 account everything works fine
When the update is here, there maybe is a possibility that the bot will work for me yes?
Gonna donate no and hope for good support, these script stuff is freakin me out.
request: Auto Queue bot 07/24/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies i was thinking if one of you programmers could make an auto queue bot for battlefields ( specialy the capture the flag one )
Auto join BG queue bot 10/28/2007 - WoW Bots - 3 Replies Hello , Somebody knows a bot to join automatically the BG Queue ?. thank you in advance ^^
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's Bot for WoW 02/18/2007 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies I'm just looking for a bot that can keep me from going AFK and auto enters BG.. grinding honor is getting boring :\ I've been searching here but I don't understand German well (few words but barely enough to really make much out).
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's 09/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Now.
-------------------Never Go AFK-------------------
(works great in AV and also if you just don't wanna go afk)
Here are Step-by-step fool proof instructions on how to do this.
First - Goto www.autoitscript.com and download V3.1.1.
Second - Create a note pad file and add this code to it.