not only yours.. if you can find another anti afk script it will be much better..
all of my coop bot games are defeat but after that some player join and help your games
EMERGENCY REPORT
You've got only 30 days or so so complete yoru refferal bot things
after riot announced ref system will change, i got an email which says '' you have 30 days to get your rewards from refferal 2.0system
not only yours.. if you can find another anti afk script it will be much better..
all of my coop bot games are defeat but after that some player join and help your games
EMERGENCY REPORT
You've got only 30 days or so so complete yoru refferal bot things
after riot announced ref system will change, i got an email which says '' you have 30 days to get your rewards from refferal 2.0system
I cant get this to work on VM , works perfectly fine without it but I want to use it on VM. the VM is on a XP pro s3. I launch it seems to work fine but give me the error that my countaccerror . which i know it has to do with the accounts.txt. I checked it everything is in order but then again i did just copy and paste the files over to the VM. So everything should be in order but it keeps giving me that error. Any reasons?
Also. the Iaram doesnt cast any spells. just aa through out the game. It lvls abilitys but not cast?
request: Auto Queue bot 07/24/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies i was thinking if one of you programmers could make an auto queue bot for battlefields ( specialy the capture the flag one )
Auto join BG queue bot 10/28/2007 - WoW Bots - 3 Replies Hello , Somebody knows a bot to join automatically the BG Queue ?. thank you in advance ^^
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's Bot for WoW 02/18/2007 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies I'm just looking for a bot that can keep me from going AFK and auto enters BG.. grinding honor is getting boring :\ I've been searching here but I don't understand German well (few words but barely enough to really make much out).
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's 09/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Now.
-------------------Never Go AFK-------------------
(works great in AV and also if you just don't wanna go afk)
Here are Step-by-step fool proof instructions on how to do this.
First - Goto www.autoitscript.com and download V3.1.1.
Second - Create a note pad file and add this code to it.