Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 00:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto join BG queue bot

Discussion on Auto join BG queue bot within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello , Somebody knows a bot to join automatically the BG Queue ?. thank you in advance ^^
Old 04/17/2007, 12:39   #2

1)
2)
3)
Old 04/17/2007, 21:10   #3

elite*gold: 120
Old 10/28/2007, 23:09   #4

Similar Threads Similar Threads
request: Auto Queue bot
07/24/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
i was thinking if one of you programmers could make an auto queue bot for battlefields ( specialy the capture the flag one )
Auto-Queue/Anti-AFK HonorBot With Source Code (c++)
10/13/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
I wrote this bot awhile back before BC released in C# but a lot of my friends were complaining about the .Net Framework .. so w/e .. i rewrote it in c++ Source Code .. Screenshots .. Binarys Index of /nullvalue/nullvalue/HonorBot This is still a beta and although it all functions correctly the "Auto-Queue" routine needs a little tweaking .. so modify the source if you want How It Works - Every 18 seconds or so .. the bot checks to see if your queued .. if your not, it runs the...
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's Bot for WoW
02/18/2007 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies
I'm just looking for a bot that can keep me from going AFK and auto enters BG.. grinding honor is getting boring :\ I've been searching here but I don't understand German well (few words but barely enough to really make much out).
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's
09/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Now. -------------------Never Go AFK------------------- (works great in AV and also if you just don't wanna go afk) Here are Step-by-step fool proof instructions on how to do this. First - Goto www.autoitscript.com and download V3.1.1. Second - Create a note pad file and add this code to it.
HORDE: Queue for AV, join, leave, rejoin
09/10/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 42 Replies
Note: This script will only work on the ENGLISH version of the game, and your character must be level 60, unless you patch the "bmpN6" bitmap. Hi, Long time leecher, first time contributor. In my grind from Revered->Exalted, I got bored and made this "SCAR" script that queues, joins, afk's in, leaves when done, and requeues. It works very well. SCAR is a mouse/key cheat made for the game RuneScape that I have used, because I couldn't be bothered finding anything else. You can find...