What do I do when I get "attempting to reconnect"? It happens a lot when I leave it on for a long time and my computer sleeps. Its really annoying because when that happens, it wouldn't reconnect and everything ***** up (so not an ISP issue). For example if I plan to leave a bot on for 24 hours, and it attempts to reconnect at the 12 hours mark for no reason, it'll get stuck there for the rest of the 12 hours.
Volibot is working fine for me but iaram script is really sloppy, it moves in circle at high speed and it's clearly a bot, it's useless and doesn't buy items, so your account will be banned immediately. People nowadays recognise bots from people. Using a generic follow and walk is more helpful but still doesn't buy items.
The solution would be to donate for having the soraka pick and use the latest soraka script but I'm not sure it will work. Someone can report if the combo is working? And maybe an alternative to iaram would be appreciated
If you want to play on your main account again you need to get the original game.cfg and replace it with the one in League of Legends Folder Config) There is also somethink with: ReplaceConfig=true this means that it replace the game.cfg when you start VoliBot. If you dont want it make false
request: Auto Queue bot 07/24/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies i was thinking if one of you programmers could make an auto queue bot for battlefields ( specialy the capture the flag one )
Auto join BG queue bot 10/28/2007 - WoW Bots - 3 Replies Hello , Somebody knows a bot to join automatically the BG Queue ?. thank you in advance ^^
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's Bot for WoW 02/18/2007 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies I'm just looking for a bot that can keep me from going AFK and auto enters BG.. grinding honor is getting boring :\ I've been searching here but I don't understand German well (few words but barely enough to really make much out).
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's 09/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Now.
-------------------Never Go AFK-------------------
(works great in AV and also if you just don't wanna go afk)
Here are Step-by-step fool proof instructions on how to do this.
First - Goto www.autoitscript.com and download V3.1.1.
Second - Create a note pad file and add this code to it.