Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 17:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[*UNDETECTED *NEW] MIZ-Tool v2.0 (Zoom-HACK etc...) for League of Legends

Discussion on [*UNDETECTED *NEW] MIZ-Tool v2.0 (Zoom-HACK etc...) for League of Legends within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 04/23/2014, 21:26   #121

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biochipz View Post

Sorry Xermos MIZ-Tool need both .txt files nevertheless thanks, mcLupine do it both update files right.

I 'm using v1.0 which only need one .txt file
Old 04/23/2014, 23:38   #122

elite*gold: 920
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xermos View Post
I 'm using v1.0 which only need one .txt file
yes, i know but the [newbie] member dont know that,...
if possible next time write only, that your update file is for version 1.0

and sorry if i am stressful

PS: Thanks for your update file for version 1.0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At First post from this Thread:

Here the Update-files for the DON'T Forget Thanks him if you use his Update-Files

Here the Update-files for the

Here the Update-files for the DON'T Forget Thanks him if you use his Update-Files

1) extract the zip-file
2) copy and replace "csvmit0xshort.txt and currentzoomoutaddress.txt" to C:\..\..\..\MIZTool v2.1 64 Bit\SCFile
and for 32bit version the same C:\..\..\..\MIZTool v2.1 32 Bit\SCFile

and it will work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE For Alll:
Old 04/24/2014, 07:45   #123

Hey biochipz remember when I suggested where the tool minimizes to the toolbar at the bottom right? You said you would add it to the next version I am not trying to be disrespectful. Just would like to know when the next version is coming out? Thanks for the tool again!

Edit: Its post #78
Old 04/24/2014, 08:44   #124

Can you make it so the tool run on low priority ? i can't do that manually because the program is hidden from task manager
Old 04/24/2014, 11:50   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red 23 View Post
Hey biochipz remember when I suggested where the tool minimizes to the toolbar at the bottom right? You said you would add it to the next version I am not trying to be disrespectful. Just would like to know when the next version is coming out? Thanks for the tool again!

Edit: Its post #78
hy, np for the tool and yes i dont forget your suggestion

i try it to write a code to minimizes the tool into the toolbar but it is horrible it make a lof of error, i try to make a clean code for this if the code is not clean i dont do this into the tool... still i try it
this week it is really horrible for me i have a lot of works but i think monday i finishing the next version.

next version you can change window title name from the tool it is better for more proof and you can activate or deactivate hide function.

i do a small tool for the new lol "Team Builder" full automatically accept a game and click ready button etc...

i do a "auto login" into the tool to start lol game and automatically login into the lol client. you dont need to use this small tool but if you have a long password its a good small tool for you...

Here a picture from the next version it is smaller etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xermos View Post
Can you make it so the tool run on low priority ? i can't do that manually because the program is hidden from task manager
NOTE: i use a really old PC with a old cpu (amd x2) this cpu is 6 years old and my cpu data is not from a high end cpu and my game works like a charm it is not laggy and ofc i use the "Automatically modus" from the zoom hack.

yes i do a small option into the next version to run the tool on low priority if you want, but i think it is not really useful because CPU Usage is 0% if you use "Manually Modus" from the zoomhack and if you use the "Automatically modus" from the zoom hack it use about 3% ~ 12% cpu

at first post from this thread you see under "Tool FEATURES"
++ Faster and better Performance (CPU Usage 0%~10%)

this tool use normal 0% cpu but if you start a small tool as "Auto Writer Tool" and "Auto Click Accept Tool" it use max 10% from your cpu and it use it to search the picture information on your screen but if the 2 small tools finished the job the 2 small tools exit automatically or if you are ingame this 2 small tool exit automatically, and the tool use 0% cpu...

i dont know why you have a high cpu usage but it is 100% not from my tool i try every time to made clean tools with good Performance

NOTE For Alll:

1) extract the zip-file
2) copy and replace "csvmit0xshort.txt and currentzoomoutaddress.txt" to C:\..\..\..\MIZTool v2.1 64 Bit\SCFile

and it will work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2014, 16:55   #126

hey bio,bei mir funzt es einfach nicht...was um ehrlich zu sein auch nicht was ich falsch mache.man brauch doch nur das miz tool oder nicht?bin ja auch euw server,hab sprache aber auf englisch,was eigentlich kein problem machen sollte...client gestartet,miz tool gestartet,freies spiel erstellt und abgewartet im game,..nichts passiert und im manually modus auch nichts was mach ich falsch oder was fehlt???
Old 04/24/2014, 18:40   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACAB89 View Post
hey bio,bei mir funzt es einfach nicht...was um ehrlich zu sein auch nicht was ich falsch mache.man brauch doch nur das miz tool oder nicht?bin ja auch euw server,hab sprache aber auf englisch,was eigentlich kein problem machen sollte...client gestartet,miz tool gestartet,freies spiel erstellt und abgewartet im game,..nichts passiert und im manually modus auch nichts was mach ich falsch oder was fehlt???
bitte lesen das steht auf der ersten seite und bei jeden beitrag denn ich schreibe, du musst das tool updaten

1) extract the zip-file

and it will work.

PS: nach jeden LoL Update muss man das tool auch updaten normal ist ein update jede 3 bis 4 wochen nötig. die update files kannst du selber machen "video tutorial" auf der ersten seite oder hier ein beitrag schreiben und fragen ob jemand die update files macht
Old 04/24/2014, 19:36   #128

doesnt work for me
Old 04/24/2014, 21:47   #129

Er setzt in alle Felder ein "ERROR" habe die Updatedateien eingesetzt
Old 04/24/2014, 23:01   #130

how big is the ban chance?
Old 04/24/2014, 23:02   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFishflap2 View Post
Er setzt in alle Felder ein "ERROR" habe die Updatedateien eingesetzt
du hast mit sicherheit die "Setting.txt" datei unabsichtlich gelöscht....

am besten lad das programm nochmal runter und entpake es nochmal und mach ein update "NUR" für diese zwei dateien (csvmit0xshort.txt und currentzoomoutaddress.txt)

so sollte die "Setting.txt" aussehen normal, die Settings.txt braucht KEINE update weill das deine einstellungen sind.

und wenn du die settings.txt datei löschen tust erstellt sich automatisch nach dem neustart des programmes eine neue settings.txt datei wo überall error steht, was du nicht tuen solltest.

leute bitte ich meine das nicht böse aber das tool ist echt einfach gemacht und ihr habt auch noch 2 video tutorials die wirklich alle fragen beantworten, und wenn irgendetwas nicht so funktioniert wie es sein sollte dann einfach das tool neu runterladen und sich das video tutorial ansehen solltet ihr euch noch immer nicht auskennen dann könnt ihr hier einfach schreiben was nicht funktioniert und ich helfe euch dann auch gerne.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximumELOboost View Post
how big is the ban chance?
i use my tool 8 months and no bann, but it is your risk
memory editing is safer than dll injection and my tool dont do dll injection into the lol.exe
my tool just editing the memory.
i think the bann chance is between 0% and 5% and still no one get a bann.
and it is safer for you if you use the "Automatically modus" from the zoomhack because it start the zoomhack automatically after 3 minutes the game started and it remove the zoom hack automatically to default zoom if the game ends and this is important for more safety see the second video tutorial at first post if you have questions about the settings for the "Automatically modus".

Quote:
Originally Posted by smominem View Post
doesnt work for me
it works for all windows systems and for all LOL Server i am sure you do something wrong maybe you dont use the update files....

1) extract the zip-file

and it will work.

NOTE For Alll:
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2014, 01:01   #132

Exclamation Fehlermeldung

Quote:
du hast mit sicherheit die "Setting.txt" datei unabsichtlich gelöscht....

am besten lad das programm nochmal runter und entpake es nochmal und mach ein update "NUR" für diese zwei dateien (csvmit0xshort.txt und currentzoomoutaddress.txt)

so sollte die "Setting.txt" aussehen normal, die Settings.txt braucht KEINE update weill das deine einstellungen sind.
[IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG]

und wenn du die settings.txt datei löschen tust erstellt sich automatisch nach dem neustart des programmes eine neue settings.txt datei wo überall error steht, was du nicht tuen solltest.

leute bitte ich meine das nicht böse aber das tool ist echt einfach gemacht und ihr habt auch noch 2 video tutorials die wirklich alle fragen beantworten, und wenn irgendetwas nicht so funktioniert wie es sein sollte dann einfach das tool neu runterladen und sich das video tutorial ansehen solltet ihr euch noch immer nicht auskennen dann könnt ihr hier einfach schreiben was nicht funktioniert und ich helfe euch dann auch gerne.

i use my tool 8 months and no bann, but it is your risk
memory editing is safer than dll injection and my tool dont do dll injection into the lol.exe
my tool just editing the memory.
i think the bann chance is between 0% and 5% and still no one get a bann.
and it is safer for you if you use the "Automatically modus" from the zoomhack because it start the zoomhack automatically after 3 minutes the game started and it remove the zoom hack automatically to default zoom if the game ends and this is important for more safety see the second video tutorial at first post if you have questions about the settings for the "Automatically modus".

it works for all windows systems and for all LOL Server i am sure you do something wrong maybe you dont use the update files....

1) extract the zip-file

and it will work.

NOTE For Alll:

Tut mir leid, entweder liegt es an meiner Inkompetenz oder an meiner Inkompetenz..

Nach dem Downloaden und den ersetzten der Dateien sieht meine ablauf folgendermaßen aus:

1. öffnen
1.1(Das Fenster öffnet sich 2 mal(Einmal mit Fehler und einmal ohne(Jedoch nicht Funktionsfähig)))
2. Fehlermedung beachten (Screen)
3. Setting.txt überprüfen
4. Schließen

SCREEN:

Setting.txt:

Ich hoffe ich konnte dir/euch damit helfen, auch wenn es nicht effizient ist.

Und ja, ich bin Administrator auf meinem Pc.

MFG
TheFishflap
Old 04/25/2014, 01:08   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFishflap2 View Post
Tut mir leid, entweder liegt es an meiner Inkompetenz oder an meiner Inkompetenz..

Nach dem Downloaden und den ersetzten der Dateien sieht meine ablauf folgendermaßen aus:

1. öffnen
1.1(Das Fenster öffnet sich 2 mal(Einmal mit Fehler und einmal ohne(Jedoch nicht Funktionsfähig)))
2. Fehlermedung beachten (Screen)
3. Setting.txt überprüfen
4. Schließen

SCREEN:

Setting.txt:

Ich hoffe ich konnte dir/euch damit helfen, auch wenn es nicht effizient ist.

Und ja, ich bin Administrator auf meinem Pc.

MFG
TheFishflap
kannst du dieses kleine programm runterladen

das programm brauchst du nicht installieren und schick mir eine pm mit deine ID und password dann greif ich direkt auf dein computer zu und du kannst sehen was ich mache...
ich denke das ist einfacher und schneller dein problem zu lösen.

das programm starten dann click auf "Run only one time use" und click auf "Personal..." und auf denn button accept
dann siehst du im neuen fenster deine ID und password das schickst du mir und ich logg mich bei dir ein

EDIT: Das problem wurde gelöst das war woll ein windoof (bekannt auch als windows) problem also alles funktioniert,... echt wir sollten alle windoof systeme abfackeln und alle auf Linux/Unix systeme umsteigen

1) extract the zip-file

and it will work.

NOTE For Alll:
Old 04/26/2014, 08:58   #134

Quote:
hy, np for the tool and yes i dont forget your suggestion

i try it to write a code to minimizes the tool into the toolbar but it is horrible it make a lof of error, i try to make a clean code for this if the code is not clean i dont do this into the tool... still i try it
this week it is really horrible for me i have a lot of works but i think monday i finishing the next version.

next version you can change window title name from the tool it is better for more proof and you can activate or deactivate hide function.

i do a small tool for the new lol "Team Builder" full automatically accept a game and click ready button etc...

i do a "auto login" into the tool to start lol game and automatically login into the lol client. you dont need to use this small tool but if you have a long password its a good small tool for you...

Thanks for the update and reply!
Old 04/26/2014, 11:44   #135

update file for eune please?

Tags
hack, tool, zoom, zoom hack