Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[*UNDETECTED *NEW] MIZ-Tool v2.0 (Zoom-HACK etc...) for League of Legends

Old   #271

elite*gold: 0
RUSSIA and EURO works

Old   #272

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukazZz View Post
Patch 4.8 - Update 23.05
Thank you a lot. The update day after patch stopped the zoom hack. Is riot watching this thread and updating their **** to stop the zoom hack?

Old   #273

I've placed my MIZ Tool Files in one of my dropbox folders.

This means that whenever i update any files, you can just use this exact same links to get them, and the files will ALMOST ALWAYS BE UPDATED for EUW Server:

Maybe bookmark them if you don't wanna loose them.

I hope i am of any help.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #274

Ill start covering NA servers ill check league once or twice a day before and after work for updates

Having trouble getting it to work im getting the addresses i need but its just not working ill try again tomorrow got work in morning

Old   #275

First, thanks for the tool and thanks for the users, who update the addresses.

@ElGranSuarez: I use your addresses, but don't working. [EUW tested]

@sukazZz: Yours are working. Thanks. [EUW tested]

Question:
They seem to change the addresses a lot the last days... is it possible to find or extract the addresses by our own, so we don't have to look in this forum everytime?
I mean, are they standing in a file somewhere in the LoL folder or is it more complicated and you have to extract them live from the game somehow?
In the first case: Can you tell us where the file is, so we can get the lines by our own and don't have to look everytime in this forum.
Or second case: When you have to extract them live from the game client, is it possible to write a tool, which does this job? (for each server)
Old   #276

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainflow89 View Post

@sukazZz: Yours are working. Thanks. [EUW tested]

Question:
They seem to change the addresses a lot the last days... is it possible to find or extract the addresses by our own, so we don't have to look in this forum everytime?
I mean, are they standing in a file somewhere in the LoL folder or is it more complicated and you have to extract them live from the game somehow?
In the first case: Can you tell us where the file is, so we can get the lines by our own and don't have to look everytime in this forum.
Or second case: When you have to extract them live from the game client, is it possible to write a tool, which does this job? (for each server)
Old   #277

ich bräuchte mal Hilfe...
wollte zum ersten Mal das MiZ-TooL selber updaten...

bekomme aber leider nicht mehr diese 2 grünen Werte über Cheat-Engine...
wenn ich unter Float den Wert 2500 angebe und vor die LoL.exe auswähle...

btw. this Files still working for EUW (from User: autovox95)

http://www.elitepvpers.com/link/?htt...4&d=1400878391
http://www.elitepvpers.com/link/?htt...5&d=1400878391
Old   #278

NA Update
Attached Files
File Type: txt csvmit0xshort.txt (9.0 KB, 40 views)
File Type: txt currentzoomoutaddress.txt (9.0 KB, 36 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #279

The update was cus they had a problem with skin gifting so the update was needed to fix their problem. I doubt they even care about zoom hack and if they did is not their priority.

Keep up the good work.
Old   #280

what am i doing wrong?
Old   #281

How is this undetected?
LoL client could check the value of the memory address to tell if the camera distance is above 2250.
Old   #282

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainflow89 View Post

Really? Its working for me, that's very odd, i have version 4.8.14_05_16_15_05 in EUW.

I found the adress for myself using Cheat Engine in a new way (without the green numbers), and it works fine for me. I also played right now and its working.

Maybe they keep on changing it?
Old   #283

Simple zoomhack (patch 4.8)

best zoomhack ever. So easy just put it in your game folder and don't need to do anything else.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #284

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollys View Post

best zoomhack ever. So easy just put it in your game folder and don't need to do anything else.
You're very right, thank you for that, it seems to work for everyone It doesnt have the writer tool but it's easier since you dont need to update
Old   #285

elite*gold: 920
Hy all, i am back

ok first i read all posts....
and a lot of questions are answered in the video tutorial´s at the first post from this thread

1 video tut >>>Using MIZ-Tool Version 2.0 (7 min long)<<<
2 video tut >>>TUTORIAL How to set the Settings for MIZ-Tool...<<<
3 video tut >>>How to Update MIZ-Tool and Infinite Tool after...<<<

this 3 video tutorials explain allthing detailed.

PS: Thanks to all members for share the update files

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How To install the Update for the Tool
UPDATE: 27.05.2014

The best you can do is make your own Update-Files see this 2 min video tutorial from the user "wiccy" How to Update MIZ-Tool and Infinite Tool after every LOL Update for any LOL Server

Here my Update-file for "ALL Server" "Click me" i know my update file works for NA server, EU West server, and OCE server all other server i dont know try it or make your own update file.

1) extract the zip-file
2) copy and replace "csvmit0xshort.txt" to C:\..\..\..\MIZTool v2.1 64 Bit\SCFile
and for 32bit version the same C:\..\..\..\MIZTool v2.1 32 Bit\SCFile

and it will works.
;---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpawNerGR View Post
@Biochipz
Two questions mate please

What are the differences between those two threads and if they are the same why don't you merge them in one?

Code:
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-hacks-bots-cheats-exploits/3130297-undetected-new-zoom-hack-tool-league-legends.html

http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-hacks-bots-cheats-exploits/3176072-undetected-new-miz-tool-v2-0-zoom-hack-etc-league-legends.html
And the other thing that wanna ask you, maybe you didn't think about it, but it is pretty simple. Your program is lacking a system tray hide funktion. I am using atm a third party utility to hide it to the tray, but if you have the time, it would be great if you could add it a future request. Thanks!
those two threads are not the same because the version 1.0 from the tool (here [*UNDETECTED *NEW] ZOOM HACK Tool for League of Legends)
is only a easy zoom hack without extra functions...

and this new thread here,...is with version 2.1, it have a lot of function and 2 small tools,...

both version from the tool still works just need a update every 2 or 4 weeks.

i try it to make a system tray function into the tool but it make a lot of error because there are a lot of different windows systems,...

example: a system tray CODE works perfect for "windows xp" but it makes error at "windows vista" or it works at "windows 7" but it makes error on "windows xp" ,....
and just i try to make a clean code for a system tray to work for all windows systems....

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddykr View Post
It is SO easy to use and run it. I could make a 2min video for that. People don't have the patience to watch a 45234min video and so they overpass the tool.
When I found out how easy it is to make it work, I couldn't believe it, because I was expecting a 2- hours procedure to make it happen or comprehend the video.
Though, I have to say congratulations because it is the only alive tool working RIGHT THAT MOMENT and I am so happy for that and you saved me from keep waiting an update for my old tool. It is such a good job that you all keep it both up to date and fast.
haha thanks

i can also make a 2 min video tutorial but if i dont explain detailed i get every week 200 private message and this is not funny
and thank you for your feedback and expression of thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiccy View Post
Sorry had issue with the video so I removed it and remade it. It is still quick and dirty VLC recording but it should do the job, I hope this helps.
Thanks for your short 2 min video tutorial,... i post your video tutorial at first post from this thread with your user name "wiccy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex2580 View Post
How is this undetected?
LoL client could check the value of the memory address to tell if the camera distance is above 2250.
LOL client check the value of the memory but not every time only if the game loading at the start and at the end of the game after you click on the "continue Button"

1) first you can start the zoomhack if you click a button
or you can start the zoomhack after 2 min or 3 min or 4 min,... (automatic)
2) you can remove the zoomhack after the game with click on a button or with the "automatically MODE"
3) This tool dont use dll injection into LOL Game DATA

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollys View Post

this is not a good idea because it is a dll injection into the lol game and it is 100% Detected and really easy too be banned,...

and this is the reason why i made my tool with NO dll injection into LOL game data.

Thanks
1 User

Tags
hack, tool, zoom, zoom hack