Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[*UNDETECTED *NEW] MIZ-Tool v2.0 (Zoom-HACK etc...) for League of Legends

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
BIO:
use cheat engine in 4 bytes, find the level 1 up to level 2 looking for level 2, up to Level 3, Level 3 looking at the end of the search, have 5 adresses, last, "find out what accesses" is a comparison "cmp", I will put a nop, and could change the level in real time, you help me? I want to change the level, and get points for skill

Old   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobranzayo View Post
BIO:
use cheat engine in 4 bytes, find the level 1 up to level 2 looking for level 2, up to Level 3, Level 3 looking at the end of the search, have 5 adresses, last, "find out what accesses" is a comparison "cmp", I will put a nop, and could change the level in real time, you help me? I want to change the level, and get points for skill
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say with 99.9999% certainty that champion levels are server-side so memory hacking the client is not going to work.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #93

elite*gold: 920
Quote:
BIO:
Zephilinox is right,
with memory hacking you cant change the level or the points in lol game,
but i think with Packet Sniffing it is "maybe" possible

A good tutorial for Packet Sniffing here (english and german) [Tutorial] Packets - Sniffing & Analysis

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #94

ohhhhhh, nice, winsock? is the protocolo of lol?

Old   #95

Quote:
ohhhhhh, nice, winsock? is the protocolo of lol?
yes i think but i am not sure.

because if you have some connection error from lol game,... you need to reset winsock and it will work,.. so i think lol game use winsock, but i am not really good in Packet sniffing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At First post from this Thread:

Here the Update-files for the "EU WEST Server" (from the user Biochipz) Click me

Here the Update-files for the "North America Server" (from the user Red 23) Click me DON'T Forget Thanks him if you use his Update-Files

Here the Update-files for the "EU Nordic East Server" (from the user Cloenature) Click me DON'T Forget Thanks him if you use his Update-Files

Here the Update-files for the "EU Nordic East Server" (from the user Playy) Click me DON'T Forget Thanks him if you use his Update-Files

Here the Update-files for the "TR Server" (from the user ValidatePro) Click me DON'T Forget Thanks him if you use his Update-Files

Here the Update-files for the "Latin America South Server" (from the user cobranzayo) Click me DON'T Forget Thanks him if you use his Update-Files

1) extract the zip-file
2) copy and replace "csvmit0xshort.txt and currentzoomoutaddress.txt" to C:\..\..\..\MIZTool v2.1 64 Bit\SCFile
and for 32bit version the same C:\..\..\..\MIZTool v2.1 32 Bit\SCFile

and it will work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE For Alll: How to Update MIZ-Tool and Infinite Tool after every LOL Update for any LOL Server Click me
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #96

winsock packet editor is fix, other idea?

I remember, when I was playing rf online, searching for the name of the skill, to edit the field so hexadecimal, any ideas?
Old   #97

FOR PH SIR?
Old   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by adallat08 View Post
FOR PH SIR?
What do you mean with "PH SIR" ?
Old   #99

Guys, can som1 post new woking/updated version for 4.5 Patch? Thank you!
Old   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdevil1998 View Post
Guys, can som1 post new voking version for 4.5 Patch? Thank you!
edit:
aha ok i do it for eu west mom 5 min
Old   #101

Meant updated one...
Old   #102

Quote:
Meant updated one...
edit:
mhh the old update still works for eu west server and north aerica server,...
Old   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biochipz View Post
ok i do it for eu west and north america now,... wait 5 min pls
Aight, thank you! I am on na x
Old   #104

Quote:
Aight, thank you! I am on na x
i try it with North america server too and the old update still works, for me.
download both files for NA server

and if dont work for you,...
do your own update... video tutorial click me

At First post from this Thread:

Here the Update-files for the "EU WEST Server" (from the user Biochipz) Click me

Here the Update-files for the "North America Server" (from the user Red 23) Click me DON'T Forget Thanks him if you use his Update-Files

Here the Update-files for the "EU Nordic East Server" (from the user Cloenature) Click me DON'T Forget Thanks him if you use his Update-Files

Here the Update-files for the "EU Nordic East Server" (from the user Playy) Click me DON'T Forget Thanks him if you use his Update-Files

Here the Update-files for the "TR Server" (from the user ValidatePro) Click me DON'T Forget Thanks him if you use his Update-Files

Here the Update-files for the "Latin America South Server" (from the user cobranzayo) Click me DON'T Forget Thanks him if you use his Update-Files

1) extract the zip-file
2) copy and replace "csvmit0xshort.txt and currentzoomoutaddress.txt" to C:\..\..\..\MIZTool v2.1 64 Bit\SCFile
and for 32bit version the same C:\..\..\..\MIZTool v2.1 32 Bit\SCFile

and it will work.

NOTE For Alll: How to Update MIZ-Tool and Infinite Tool after every LOL Update for any LOL Server Click me
Old   #105

It doesnt work for me

Did use the update that is available for download for EuW

Tags
hack, tool, zoom, zoom hack