Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[*UNDETECTED *NEW] MIZ-Tool v2.0 (Zoom-HACK etc...) for League of Legends

Old   #136

elite*gold: 920
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakou View Post
update file for eune please?
sorry i dont have an Account for EUNE server but you can make the update files by your self for EUNE server see this video tutorial click me...

or maybe someone else have a update for EUNE ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At First post from this Thread:

Here the Update-files for the "EU WEST Server" (from the user mcLupine) Click me DON'T Forget Thanks him if you use his Update-Files

Here the Update-files for the "North America Server" (from the user Biochipz) Click me

Here the Update-files for the "Latin America South Server" (from the user cobranzayo) Click me DON'T Forget Thanks him if you use his Update-Files

1) extract the zip-file
2) copy and replace "csvmit0xshort.txt and currentzoomoutaddress.txt" to C:\..\..\..\MIZTool v2.1 64 Bit\SCFile
and for 32bit version the same C:\..\..\..\MIZTool v2.1 32 Bit\SCFile

and it will work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE For Alll: How to Update MIZ-Tool and Infinite Tool after every LOL Update for any LOL Server Click me

Old   #137

elite*gold: 0
help bio, "niebla" "fog" or map hack

-2500 is the value of "show all map"??? is float, and it change with press F key

Old   #138

elite*gold: 10
cobranzayo you want bio to make maphack?
Old   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobranzayo View Post
help bio, "niebla" "fog" or map hack

-2500 is the value of "show all map"??? is float, and it change with press F key
i dont understand what you want, pls need more information...

Here the Update-files for the "EU WEST Server" (from the user mcLupine) Click me DON'T Forget Thanks him if you use his Update-Files

Here the Update-files for the "North America Server" (from the user Biochipz) Click me

Here the Update-files for the "Latin America South Server" (from the user cobranzayo) Click me DON'T Forget Thanks him if you use his Update-Files

1) extract the zip-file
2) copy and replace "csvmit0xshort.txt and currentzoomoutaddress.txt" to C:\..\..\..\MIZTool v2.1 64 Bit\SCFile

and it will work.

NOTE For Alll: How to Update MIZ-Tool and Infinite Tool after every LOL Update for any LOL Server Click me

Old   #140

in spectator mode f key, show hall map, -2500 is the value of normal map, like 2250 is the valor of zoom, please check this information
Old   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobranzayo View Post
in spectator mode f key, show hall map, -2500 is the value of normal map, like 2250 is the valor of zoom, please check this information
ok i will try it the next 2 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estonteado View Post
still work?
yes, this tool still works you need to update it read this....

1) extract the zip-file

and it will work.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #142

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaguePower View Post
nice explanation tho
ty,..
note for all: this version still works and next version after 1 or 4 days
have fun

1) extract the zip-file

and it will work.

Old   #143

dont work -.- need new patch
Old   #144

waiting new patch
Old   #145

still no update. Mastered in a few minutes.

Tutorial zoom hack with CE easy NEW ADDRESS Found dont freez screen :)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzly1984 View Post
this is a old video tutorial see the new video tutorial pls here
Old   #147

waiting (
Old   #148

Here The Update files for NA SERVER 29.04.2014 Copy and replace me update for North America Server 29.04.2014.zip

Here The Update files for EU WEST SERVER 29.04.2014 Copy and replace me update for EU West Server 29.04.2014.zip
Thanks
1 User
Old   #149

thx man
Old   #150

EUW 29.04.2014
Attached Files
File Type: txt csvmit0xshort.txt (9.0 KB, 5 views)

Thanks
1 User

Tags
hack, tool, zoom, zoom hack