Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[*UNDETECTED *NEW] MIZ-Tool v2.0 (Zoom-HACK etc...) for League of Legends

Old   #151

elite*gold: 920
i do Update for NA server and EU West (29.04.2014) for all ather server do your own update see this video tutorial

and if you upload your update-files pls upload this 2 files "csvmit0xshort.txt and currentzoomoutaddress.txt" not only one file because MIZ-Tool need both files...
TY all
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At First post from this Thread:

The update files for NA and EU West server are new (29.04.2014)

Here the Update-files for the

The update-files for "Latin America South Server" is a old one maybe it works i dont know try it
Here the Update-files for the DON'T Forget Thanks him if you use his Update-Files

1) extract the zip-file
2) copy and replace "csvmit0xshort.txt and currentzoomoutaddress.txt" to C:\..\..\..\MIZTool v2.1 64 Bit\SCFile
and for 32bit version the same C:\..\..\..\MIZTool v2.1 32 Bit\SCFile

and it will work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE For Alll:

Old   #152

elite*gold: 0
please someone put EUNE

Old   #153

Here are the updated files (30/4) for EUNE...
Attached Files
File Type: txt csvmit0xshort.txt (9.0 KB, 26 views)
File Type: txt currentzoomoutaddress.txt (9.0 KB, 24 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #154

Hi ! the tool was working but to day it won't work can you please tell me why ?

oh nvm i'm dumb

Old   #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma112 View Post
Hi ! the tool was working but to day it won't work can you please tell me why ?

oh nvm i'm dumb
IF LOL made a update you need to update the tool too by your self or with update files from ather members,....
you need to update the tool READ THIS...

The update files for NA Server, EU NE Server and EU West Server are new (29.04.2014)

Here the Update-files for the DON'T Forget Thanks him if you use his Update-Files

The update-files for "Latin America South Server" is a old one maybe it works i dont know try it

1) extract the zip-file
2) copy and replace "csvmit0xshort.txt and currentzoomoutaddress.txt" to C:\..\..\..\MIZTool v2.1 64 Bit\SCFile

and it will work.

NOTE For Alll:
Old   #156

Not Working

When I play a match and wait for a few seconds is say "zoom mod disabled". Anyway to fix that?
Old   #157

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaosrez View Post
When I play a match and wait for a few seconds is say "zoom mod disabled". Anyway to fix that?
did you update the tool?
and i am sure with update the tool works for all LOL Server.

The update files for NA Server, EU NE Server and EU West Server are new (29.04.2014)

1) extract the zip-file

and it will work.

NOTE For Alll:
Old   #158

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout071 View Post
is it working on ph server
yes but you need to make a update file for ph server see this video tutorial...
NOTE For Alll:

1) extract the zip-file

and it will work.
Old   #159

EUW 08.05.2014
Attached Files
File Type: txt csvmit0xshort.txt (9.0 KB, 29 views)
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #160

EUNE ? pls
Old   #161

where file to update the ZOOM update 08/05?
Note: could not put easier? how >> Click here to donwload? <<
Old   #162

i made Update for NA server and EU West (08.05.2014) for all ather server do your own update see this video tutorial

and if you upload your update-files pls upload this 2 files "csvmit0xshort.txt and currentzoomoutaddress.txt" not only one file because MIZ-Tool need both files...
TY all

The update files for NA Server, and EU West Server are new (08.05.2014)

1) extract the zip-file

and it will work.

NOTE For Alll:

Quote:
Originally Posted by webercosta View Post
where file to update the ZOOM update 08/05?
Note: could not put easier? how >> Click here to donwload? <<
yes i do that at next version....
but if you cant wait make your own update files,... if you know how you need only 2 min to do that at first post you see a video tutorial "how update miz-tool..."
Old   #163

updated files for EUNE
Attached Files
File Type: txt currentzoomoutaddress.txt (9.0 KB, 41 views)
File Type: txt csvmit0xshort.txt (9.0 KB, 36 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #164

Thanks Jakou for update "EU NE Server"

i made Update for NA server and EU West (08.05.2014) for all ather server do your own update see this video tutorial

NOTE for all: and if you upload your update-files pls upload this 2 files "csvmit0xshort.txt and currentzoomoutaddress.txt" not only one file because MIZ-Tool need both files...
TY all

The update files for "NA Server", "EU NE Server" and "EU West Server" are new (08.05.2014)

1) extract the zip-file

and it will work.

NOTE For Alll:
Old   #165

were is the download located?

Tags
hack, tool, zoom, zoom hack