Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[*UNDETECTED *NEW] MIZ-Tool v2.0 (Zoom-HACK etc...) for League of Legends

Discussion on [*UNDETECTED *NEW] MIZ-Tool v2.0 (Zoom-HACK etc...) for League of Legends within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 920
Thumbs up [*UNDETECTED *NEW] MIZ-Tool v2.1 (Zoom-HACK etc...) for League of Legends

TUTORIAL How to set the Settings for MIZ-Tool Version 2.0 (Detailed 39 min long) click spoiler button
How to Update MIZ-Tool and Infinite Tool after every LOL Update for any LOL Server (Detailed 29 min long)

This 2 min short video tutorial is from the user "wiccy"
NOTE for all: If you are a nice Guy upload your own update-files here at this Thread for the ather users and write for which LOL-Server your update-files works, i am sure you get a lot of thanks from the users
A good File-Hoster is you DON'T need registrate a Account
on ALL Windows System`s (32Bit and 64 Bit)

Tool FEATURES

Tool Update & Error Fixed Information

32Bit or 64Bit Information

VirusTotal Scan
How To install the Update for the Tool
UPDATE: 27.05.2014

The best you can do is make your own Update-Files see this 2 min video tutorial from the user "wiccy"

1) extract the zip-file
2) copy and replace "csvmit0xshort.txt" to C:\..\..\..\MIZTool v2.1 64 Bit\SCFile
and for 32bit version the same C:\..\..\..\MIZTool v2.1 32 Bit\SCFile

and it will works.

Click Thanks if you like it

[Use at own RISK!]
Attached Files
File Type: zip MIZTool v2.1 32 Bit.zip (2.94 MB, 4543 views)
File Type: zip MIZTool v2.1 64 Bit.zip (4.27 MB, 9708 views)
Thanks
112 Users
Old 03/21/2014, 10:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
looks good i'll try it

Edit workin fine thanks win7x64
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2014, 11:58   #3

elite*gold: 153
Well thanks, but I wonder, what is the idea of it?
is it memory editor or what?
can u explain it?
Thanks!
Old 03/21/2014, 14:13   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedkrash87 View Post
looks good i'll try it

Edit workin fine thanks win7x64
np,

have fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameHacker-PM- View Post
Well thanks, but I wonder, what is the idea of it?
is it memory editor or what?
can u explain it?
Thanks!
np,
yes it edit the memory and it remove also all memory edit zoomhack after game to normal value .
and it do it automatically or manually etc...
video tutorial at first post i uploaded now.

have fun
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/21/2014, 14:21   #5

working, game crashes after 2 3 minutes
Old 03/21/2014, 14:34   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by det2558 View Post
working, game crashes after 2 3 minutes
I Know why it is crashes for you because you play on "TR Server" the zoom hack memory address from the tool is for EU and US Server.

but dont worry after 3 days i make a tutorial how to update the tool for TR Server or ather server....

EDIT:
Works for all server see video tutorial at first post to make update for your server TR or EU or US or Garena etc.....
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2014, 21:17   #7

Hey I am confirming that this works for me on North American Servers.
I did not watch the video because it is too long. So could you please explain what is the "Auto Writer Tool"? And also the "Auto Accept Tool". And what is Auto Modus? Thanks!

Edit: I set the max zoom out to 2700, but it kept letting me go further. I also set the current zoom to 2250 just to see if that fixed it. It didn't.
Old 03/21/2014, 23:18   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red 23 View Post
Hey I am confirming that this works for me on North American Servers.
I did not watch the video because it is too long. So could you please explain what is the "Auto Writer Tool"? And also the "Auto Accept Tool". And what is Auto Modus? Thanks!

Edit: I set the max zoom out to 2700, but it kept letting me go further. I also set the current zoom to 2250 just to see if that fixed it. It didn't.
Please see the video tutorial it will answer all your questions... because i dont have time to explain every time the same questions again and again,...
max zoom out = 10000 and current zoom out = 4000
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2014, 00:12   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biochipz View Post
Please see the video tutorial it will answer all your questions... because i dont have time to explain every time the same questions again and again,...
max zoom out = 10000 and current zoom out = 4000
If you answer it here, no one will ask again. And I changed the max zoom out to 2700 and current zoom out to 2250. When I zoom out, it zooms past 2700. That is my only issue.
Old 03/22/2014, 01:13   #10

Quote:
If you answer it here, no one will ask again. And I changed the max zoom out to 2700 and current zoom out to 2250. When I zoom out, it zooms past 2700. That is my only issue.
are you kidding me? Watch the video! You admit to being lazy and the guy who graciously made this script tells you he has ALREADY ANSWERED IT IN THE VIDEO and you still don't watch it? I really hope he doesn't answer you because you are wasting everyone's time. Go watch the video.

anyways biochipz, thanks for this great tool! and One Piece rocks
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/22/2014, 01:23   #11

Quote:
If you answer it here, no one will ask again. And I changed the max zoom out to 2700 and current zoom out to 2250. When I zoom out, it zooms past 2700.
the "auto writer tool" send a text what you want example send top or send mid usw it calls the lane you want into the chat really fast...

the "auto click accept tool" click the accept button if you search for a game.

the "auto modus" from the zoomhack it do the zoomhack automatically,....you dont need to click a button to start the zoomhack and it remove the zoomhack if the game end automatically too.
every time you start a game it will do all automatically....

Quote:
i dont understand....
normal if you set the settings max zoom out to 2700 you can zoomout with mouse wheel max 2700.
if you set the settings current zoom out to 2700 it will automatically zoomout 2700 so you dont need to use the mouse wheel because it do it for you automatically.
and i see NO ISSUE NO Error No problem, i think you dont know what "Current ZoomOUT" is or your mouse wheel is broken maybe ?
Old 03/22/2014, 02:00   #12

btw, I was wondering if its possible to stop it from continuously spamming chat with "mid" or whatever you put in there. do you just have to manually stop it by unchecking it? I watched the video but I did not hear you mention how to stop the chat spam
Old 03/22/2014, 02:52   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostyjackfrosty View Post
btw, I was wondering if its possible to stop it from continuously spamming chat with "mid" or whatever you put in there. do you just have to manually stop it by unchecking it? I watched the video but I did not hear you mention how to stop the chat spam
it automatically stop spamm the chat in the video Tutorial it dont stop spamming the chat because a source file was open in the background with all pictures, i said that 2 times,...

but normal if you use it, it will automatically stop spamming the chat.
you dont need manually stop it, it will automatically stop spamming the chat...

example:
If it found this picture it send text "mid" 3 times and it will stop automatically.

NOTE: Sorry for my bad english,... it is really hard for me to speak english, every english word its like a crackjaw for me ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostyjackfrosty View Post
are you kidding me? Watch the video! You admit to being lazy and the guy who graciously made this script tells you he has ALREADY ANSWERED IT IN THE VIDEO and you still don't watch it? I really hope he doesn't answer you because you are wasting everyone's time. Go watch the video.

anyways biochipz, thanks for this great tool! and One Piece rocks
haha TY and np
and yes ONE PIECE ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
i am 29 years old and i love ONE PIECE XD WTF hahahah
The future King of the Pirates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i answered him because i think his mouse wheel is broken and he dont know it....
answer here
Old 03/22/2014, 04:12   #14

does this work on garena server too ?
Old 03/22/2014, 04:24   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by miku2302 View Post
does this work on garena server too ?
no the zoom hack dont work for garena server sorry but after 2 days i make a short tutorial how to update this tool for garena server or ather server to work .

i Know For EU Server it works, just try it...

Tags
hack, tool, zoom, zoom hack