Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT]GhostLoL (reff bot)

Old   #2881

elite*gold: 825
The Black Market: 108/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milecar12 View Post
Giving them 550 MB of RAM will significantly increase loading times and you will need to adjust Sleep and Mouse Speed to high values for it to work properly. At the end of the day, it's not worth the extra machines if you spend more time loading than playing.

In other news, it's over.

RAF has come to an end. Riot just announced upcoming changes to RAF.

The maximum number of refferals is 5 now, every yielding you 1000 IP. At 3 referrals, you get Grey Warwick, and at 5, Medieval Twitch.

The botting scene is now pretty much done.

Leave your bots on 24/7, squeeze all the RP you still can on your smurfs, etc., and start slowly packing your bags.

Personally, as a guy with 60k+ RP stocked at this moment, I'm very bummed that I cannot buy Mystery Skins as I please, but oh well, regular skins will have to do.
Rip in peperoni Ghostlol

Quote:
Giving them 550 MB of RAM will significantly increase loading times and you will need to adjust Sleep and Mouse Speed to high values for it to work properly. At the end of the day, it's not worth the extra machines if you spend more time loading than playing.

In other news, it's over.

RAF has come to an end. Riot just announced upcoming changes to RAF.

The maximum number of refferals is 5 now, every yielding you 1000 IP. At 3 referrals, you get Grey Warwick, and at 5, Medieval Twitch.

The botting scene is now pretty much done.

Leave your bots on 24/7, squeeze all the RP you still can on your smurfs, etc., and start slowly packing your bags.

Personally, as a guy with 60k+ RP stocked at this moment, I'm very bummed that I cannot buy Mystery Skins as I please, but oh well, regular skins will have to do.

Rip in peperonis

But if i want to run the 22 with 550 so should i make the mouse speed 5 ? and sleep to 500 ?

Old   #2882

elite*gold: 0
Refer a friend will not work any more in the future :*(

RIP Free RP

Source:
German : Quelle

English : Source

Old   #2883

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackerlol11 View Post
Rip in peperoni Ghostlol

Rip in peperonis

But if i want to run the 22 with 550 so should i make the mouse speed 5 ? and sleep to 500 ?
I predict that you will need a mouse speed of 15 and Sleep to around 5000-6000. Not worth.
Old   #2884

Hello guys,
for first thanks all for supporting me and using my bot, I think it's time to say goodbye.
It's the end of the referral system, the information has been officially confirmed by RIOT here thanks again everyone!

I hope we meet again sometime!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2885

RP Hack
Old   #2886

Why i feel like its end of the world lol ? Thank you so much Seidan/Milecar12 YOU made this program one of the top Raf programs who knows maybe you will create another program and do the same work ? riot will do some changes ? just feel proud that you made more than 5k accounts with your own hands man WD

Guys i need little help on Windows.XP.2003.eXPerience.Edition.October.2011 The program doesnt click launch button can you give it fast check please ? and yes i replaced my images with Milecar12's images ty
Old   #2887

Quote:
Originally Posted by seidan View Post
Hello guys,
for first thanks all for supporting me and using my bot, I think it's time to say goodbye.
It's the end of the referral system, the information has been officially confirmed by RIOT here thanks again everyone!

I hope we meet again sometime!
Thx for all Seidan...

But..

I just had a login problem i never experienced before, i have no clue what the issue could be, never had issues loggin in to any kind of game, my firewall is off what ever u can imagine, but what could cause a sudden error when i loggin? I have a message appearing after 3 attempts to login.

The login server did not respond. You may have a connection issure that is not related to the league of legends server, see our current service status here: not any solving points there

If you are still unable to connect, please check your firewall configurations against the following: firewall was always off never a problem sudden error?

http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.co...6&d=1365019638 similar erro. Help man pliz
Old   #2888

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caio123gatti View Post
Thx for all Seidan...

But..

I just had a login problem i never experienced before, i have no clue what the issue could be, never had issues loggin in to any kind of game, my firewall is off what ever u can imagine, but what could cause a sudden error when i loggin? I have a message appearing after 3 attempts to login.

The login server did not respond. You may have a connection issure that is not related to the league of legends server, see our current service status here: not any solving points there

If you are still unable to connect, please check your firewall configurations against the following: firewall was always off never a problem sudden error?

http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.co...6&d=1365019638 similar erro. Help man pliz
Getting the same thing on all my VMs, and started today.
Old   #2889

check your emails they change the ref-a-friend system. =)
Old   #2890

Quote:
Originally Posted by eitherflame View Post
Getting the same thing on all my VMs, and started today.
Same on all of my VM's, but not on my PC or Laptop's Windows 7 itself. Will investigate, VM's may have been banned.
Old   #2891

Quote:
Same on all of my VM's, but not on my PC or Laptop's Windows 7 itself. Will investigate, VM's may have been banned.
same here
Old   #2892

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebis View Post
same here
OK, so I sniffed around, a lot of people seem to have this problem.

Good news are, it's not botter targeted.

Bad news are, it can lead to a lot of work.

There are a few ways to resolve this, I'll go from the easiest to the hardest.

1st way

Open up Internet Explorer on the VM, go to tools, Internet Options and then Advanced. There, press on restore or reset. Open up your LoL. If you can log in, clone it over your old ones and set it again for the old ones.

2nd way

This one worked for me. I downloaded Internet Explorer 8 on XP through softonic. Now I can't open IE at all, but I can log in. LOL

3rd way

Make a fresh VM with new Windows, redownloaded LoL. Set up your firewall and IE accordingly and you should be able to log in.

This is supposedly an old LoL bug with IE and the client. Thanks to the guys at the Fish Bot thread for resolving this. I'm also trying out repairing the client atm but I don't expect much to happen from it.

EDIT: Repair doesn't fix it.

EDIT2: MANAGED TO FIX IT BY INSTALLING INTERNET EXPLORER 8 VIA SOFTONIC! ALL BOTS NOW WORK!
Old   #2893

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caio123gatti View Post
Thx for all Seidan...

But..

I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM !! I can fix it for ya ... Open Internet explorer And then go to Tools and then options, go to advance and then click Restore Advanced Settings After that look for something called "Check for server certificate authentication" The box will be checked uncheck it and PAM!

Milecar12 Can you do me a fav please ? i tried Seidan's Windows xp ghostlol guide the bot is working and everything but i got BIG BIG problem the bot when i start it , it doesnt click Launch button please take a fast look on that
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2894

is giving error system compatibility
Old   #2895

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackerlol11 View Post
I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM !! I can fix it for ya ... Open Internet explorer And then go to Tools and then options, go to advance and then click Restore Advanced Settings After that look for something called "Check for server certificate authentication" The box will be checked uncheck it and PAM!

Milecar12 Can you do me a fav please ? i tried Seidan's Windows xp ghostlol guide the bot is working and everything but i got BIG BIG problem the bot when i start it , it doesnt click Launch button please take a fast look on that
To fix it, first see what the name of the "play" image it is it's searching (run the bot, it should either say play.bmp or play.png, remember which one it is). Then open up your LoL launcher, take a screenshot with printscreen on your keyboard, paste it in Paint.exe, crop the launch button to only have the button (I recommend cropping it to have a bit more space outside of the "Launch" text), and name that cropped picture like GhostLoL searches for it (play.bmp or play.png, you can skip that step if you create 2 same pictures with those different extensions)