Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT]GhostLoL (reff bot)

Old   #1936

elite*gold: 0
It is really unreliable. It worked for a few games and now it is less than 7 minutes again... (just 2 seconds though) maybe I am unlucky

Old   #1937

me too :/

Edit: Working with HUD scale 100 instead of 97 in default

Old   #1938

i downloaded the last version ...but the host , dont capture towers... he just stays in base :s (i tried to change host ,but the same problem)
Old   #1939

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria06 View Post
i downloaded the last version ...but the host , dont capture towers... he just stays in base :s (i tried to change host ,but the same problem)
I had the same problem yesterday. But it works fine today. Have you tried restarting?

Old   #1940

do you have the hud on 100? on default its 97
Old   #1941

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria06 View Post
Make sure you copy ...\GhostLoL - Beta vX.X.X\assets\game.cfg
to ...\League Of Legends\Config\ and overwrite the existing file.

If the file and/or folder doesnt exist simply create in ...\League Of Legends\ a folder called "Config" and copy ...\GhostLoL - Beta vX.X.X\assets\game.cfg into it.

If you made your settings ingame allready you can just edit ...\League Of Legends\Config\game.cfg search for LockCamera= and change 0 to 1

If LockCamera= is not in your game.cfg file just add a line LockCamera=1

For the bot it is important that the camera is LOCKED because it uses Pixelsearch and Picturesearch the screen needs to follow the bot so it can "capture"

Hope this helped.

Another question for my little problem:

My bots works fine leveling but allways gets stuck when it wants to buy the 3 day XP boost at level 3.
It clicks the shop, waits, cant find a pixel or picture and clicks the shop again (loop)
Which picture i have to retake to make the bot continue after clicking the shop? Maybe there is a different solution as well

Im using the latest version of everything and followed the guide: win 7 tiny, 1 host 4 bots, 1024x768 32bit, HUD scale 100%, all details min, anyway dont think its my setup because the rest is working fine. Hope someone can help
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1942

My bots don't win experience :S
Old   #1943

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinitus View Post
My bots don't win experience :S
same reason, look at the post above you if your host bot is not capturing and only walking to first tower this is the solution
Old   #1944

can some one pm me in private and help me set up the bot cause the bost just dont work for me good...

2 hours and they did not even started single game
Old   #1945

What a hardware setup do i need to run around 20 vm's?
Old   #1946

Seidan,
Would you mind taking some time to explain how your Virtual machines work so well?
Nearly everyone in this thread is struggling to run more than 5 and we don't seem to be getting much help
The bot works great but we could really use some details on how you're getting such efficient results. I've tried every possible solution listed, and I can't run more than 5 bots. I have 16gb RAM, 4.0ghz, 128gb SSD so I should be able to run 15-20 but i can barely run 5???

Thanks for your time.
Old   #1947

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistermister2 View Post
Seidan,
Would you mind taking some time to explain how your Virtual machines work so well?
Nearly everyone in this thread is struggling to run more than 5 and we don't seem to be getting much help
The bot works great but we could really use some details on how you're getting such efficient results. I've tried every possible solution listed, and I can't run more than 5 bots. I have 16gb RAM, 4.0ghz, 128gb SSD so I should be able to run 15-20 but i can barely run 5???

Thanks for your time.
Yes I do not know your CPU but propably you can run 15-20 vmwares on this hardware, use dxtory to limit fps to 10 on all vmwares.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phethh View Post

My bots works fine leveling but allways gets stuck when it wants to buy the 3 day XP boost at level 3.
It clicks the shop, waits, cant find a pixel or picture and clicks the shop again (loop)
Which picture i have to retake to make the bot continue after clicking the shop? Maybe there is a different solution as well

Im using the latest version of everything and followed the guide: win 7 tiny, 1 host 4 bots, 1024x768 32bit, HUD scale 100%, all details min, anyway dont think its my setup because the rest is working fine. Hope someone can help
Quote:
Bot not buying XP Boosts - Go to Control Panel >> Appearance and Personalization >> Display and select Adjust ClearType Text >> Untick Turn On ClearType >> Next >> Finally, click finish.
Old   #1948

For Everyone who have Problems:

1. watch the video on the first post and do exactly what he does.
2. use tiny7 and not tinyxp
3. if your bot stucks on one point where he dont go further. renew the image which the bot need at this point.
4. if your bot get stuck again, repeat step 3.

if you are doing everything correctly and with attention the bot will run smooth and totaly errorless.

proofed with a vmware 10.0.0 and 7 vms created after the tutorial of post 1.

Greetings
Kalegula.
Old   #1949

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalegula View Post
For Everyone who have Problems:

1. watch the video on the first post and do exactly what he does.
2. use tiny7 and not tinyxp
3. if your bot stucks on one point where he dont go further. renew the image which the bot need at this point.
4. if your bot get stuck again, repeat step 3.

if you are doing everything correctly and with attention the bot will run smooth and totaly errorless.

proofed with a vmware 10.0.0 and 7 vms created after the tutorial of post 1.

Greetings
Kalegula.
This is precisely why I am posting here though, because I've done everything on this list and I have decent specs and I can't run more than 5.
I've started from scratch twice on my machines.
I've watched that video 5 times already , pausing at every step.
Old   #1950

Everything works allright now and i would like to run the bot over night.
But I'm afraid the bot will stop working when one of the accounts reaches level 10. How can I tell the bot the name|password of the next account so that it won't stop??