Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT]GhostLoL (reff bot)

Old   #1951

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalegula View Post
For Everyone who have Problems:

1. watch the video on the first post and do exactly what he does.
2. use tiny7 and not tinyxp
3. if your bot stucks on one point where he dont go further. renew the image which the bot need at this point.
4. if your bot get stuck again, repeat step 3.

if you are doing everything correctly and with attention the bot will run smooth and totaly errorless.

proofed with a vmware 10.0.0 and 7 vms created after the tutorial of post 1.

Greetings
Kalegula.
what if i did all right like in the video and my bots are to slow even with 1GBram

Old   #1952

Quote:
Originally Posted by starplayer56 View Post
Everything works allright now and i would like to run the bot over night.
But I'm afraid the bot will stop working when one of the accounts reaches level 10. How can I tell the bot the name|password of the next account so that it won't stop??
1) the bot wont just stop. it will either try to level the account further or
2) use the account provided in the "accounts.txt" file.
the txt where you wrote your first info in.

also i just managed to get them running smoothly. 5 machienes, no problems. they buy exp boosts aswell.

Quote:
and I can't run more than 5 bots. I have 16gb RAM, 4.0ghz, 128gb SSD so I should be able to run 15-20 but i can barely run 5???
i have an amd octacore @4ghz (not overclocked. it overclocks at 4.5 i think) and 8gb ram. i can run 5 machienes and watch videos on youtube and stuff. cpu and ram is almost at 90%~ but i also let them run at 1gb each.

now you got my "thanks" seldan :P

Thanks
1 User
Old   #1953

hey thanks for the bot its really awesome that you do it like that for free and everyhing. But I've ran into some problems
first of all for some reason my computer is really laggy to the point i can't even use my internet browser while the bot is up (with 5 machinies) even tho i do hit the requirements of the toturial
my specs are:
8GB ram
sapphire HD 7950 3GB
i5 3450 cpu @ 3.10 ghz 3.50 ghz.
now the other 2 problems i have are:
1. the host doesn't create the game and i have to do so manually it goes into custom game types in all the info but cannot press create game.
2.after finally somehow manging through the heavy lag i get on my pc and mnually creating the lobby only 1 bot actually works and the others go afk. now its just a guess but maybe its because the heavy cpu usage some of the bots simply can't connect in the right time as they should and it counts them as afk (i guess so because after the game is finshed when i go into 1 of these bots it says recconect to game)

any idea how to fix any of this problems??
(maybe if possbile running a bit less machines ?)
Old   #1954

just one time i got this error :
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Old   #1955

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver*--* View Post
1) the bot wont just stop. it will either try to level the account further or
2) use the account provided in the "accounts.txt" file.
the txt where you wrote your first info in.
So I just have to put more names|passwords in the accounts.txt file and the bot will automatically use the next account when the 1st reached lvl 10?
Old   #1956

Quote:
So I just have to put more names|passwords in the accounts.txt file and the bot will automatically use the next account when the 1st reached lvl 10?
Yes, I have 600 accounts loaded across 10 machines.
Just use account created to make 500~ during dinner or something and then load them into the accounts.txt. But of course, don't use the same account in more than 1 machine.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1957

Is there any working lol acc bot?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1958

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistermister2 View Post
Yes, I have 600 accounts loaded across 10 machines.
Just use account created to make 500~ during dinner or something and then load them into the accounts.txt. But of course, don't use the same account in more than 1 machine.
Ok thank you very much. But I am still wondering because I thought the account also needs to be in currAcc.txt or whatever it is called file.
Old   #1959

Quote:
Ok thank you very much. But I am still wondering because I thought the account also needs to be in currAcc.txt or whatever it is called file.
no. the account listed in CURRENT account (as the name implies) is the one that the bot CURRENTLY uses. after it switches to the next one, the account currently in use is getting move to "acchinstory" and the next account from "accounts" is moved to "current account".
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver*--* View Post
no. the account listed in CURRENT account (as the name implies) is the one that the bot CURRENTLY uses. after it switches to the next one, the account currently in use is getting move to "acchinstory" and the next account from "accounts" is moved to "current account".
all automatically?
Old   #1961

Quote:
all automatically?
Yes.

When your account hits level 10, the 'current account' will be added to the 'account history'. Then the account at the top of the list in the 'accounts' file will be added to 'current account' and be played. It will repeat this forever until it hits the last account.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1962

version 1.4.6 would not login but 1.4.7 fixes this issue. I had the issue on 1.4.7 where the host would not leave spawn but I fixed that by copying image folder from version 1.4.6 to 1.4.7. Not sure if any other side effects will happen from that but so far so good

edit: Just more info for newer people like myself

The host ghost bot is supposed to move to towers and take them. This makes the enemy bot take longer when capturing and results in 7+ minute games. If version 1.4.7 is the first one you have used it appears as though the enemy bot is supposed to take everything while all ghost bot's afk and this is not the case. If the host doesn't take at least 1 tower it will never be a 7+ minute game

edit2: well my host seems to be stuck in spawn and not moving again. Weird. Will post back if I figure it out

edit3: Well it is working again. My hud was set to 97% even though I had for sure set it to 100% earlier. Still using the 1.4.6 images

edit 4: Everything is perfect now. Images from 1.4.6 everything else 1.4.7. Make sure HUD is set to 100% and not 97%. Every game ends between 7 and 8 minutes. I turned autoupdate off on the host ghostbot config file and I am using 5 bots
Old   #1963

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matumbom View Post
Hi!
How many games per hour do you folks get on average?
I got 1,5 characters to lvl 10 per virtual machine, in about 14 hours or so.
Old   #1964

@Seidan
Hi, i am the little "programmer" what you knowed with skype (I needed help xD). I see the latest of your bot, but you can improve the performance in a simple mode, the bot should work in "Windowed Mode" , at full screen, are 150-200 MB of ram, and for who have much VMS aren't few, if the bot can work in "Windowed mode", will be a super program.

P.s sorry for my bad english, still hate google translate
Old   #1965

I add my account on accounts.txt but it says:

account:
password: