Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Reply
 
Old   #1096
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhinsu View Post
strange i dont get the problem. that the host only recognizes 5/6 players.
might have had to do with the room name maybe, i set it up for a friend and had a more "standard" room name and his seems to be fine, i changed my room name to his and a few different numbers, gonna see if that helps



supdood is offline  
Old   #1097
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by KilleraBGG View Post
Check accounts.txt if they have space between user|pass|x remove it
I had the same problem
Edit:Im on NAT and i don't have any problems.
How should accounts look in there? can i put whatever i want? and 1more question.. what are those "0" and "1" numbers? thanks


sh4dy81 is offline  
Old   #1098
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 182
Received Thanks: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by sh4dy81 View Post
How should accounts look in there? can i put whatever i want? and 1more question.. what are those "0" and "1" numbers? thanks
I think that 0 means the account was used and 1 means that account is in use.I'm not 100% sure.
Here is example :
Ritopls|ifhwovh|0.
Aaand sorry for bad English.
KilleraBGG is offline  
Old   #1099
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Can anyone help me on this error?

I'm running XP.

Thanks.


damastas is offline  
Old   #1100
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 182
Received Thanks: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by damastas View Post
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Can anyone help me on this error?

I'm running XP.

Thanks.
You need .NET Framework 4.5 and XP does not support it.
You need Vista or higher Windows
KilleraBGG is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1101
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KilleraBGG View Post
You need .NET Framework 4.5 and XP does not support it.
You need Vista or higher Windows
Alright, thanks man.
damastas is offline  
Old   #1102
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by KilleraBGG View Post
I think that 0 means the account was used and 1 means that account is in use.I'm not 100% sure.
Here is example :
Ritopls|ifhwovh|0.
Aaand sorry for bad English.
It's still not working, i had no spaces between my words from that account file. When i installed league of legends i had no config folder, which was kinda strange. Would that be a problem? ANd still how these accounts will get me the IP and RP points to my main account since i ddidnt mention my main account anywhere, they just grind like that but where do the points go? This is so confusing..
sh4dy81 is offline  
Old   #1103
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Can anyone help me configure my internet for Tiny7? My internet works fine when I use XP. I tried the methods in the faq and it still doesnt work. Thanks.
damastas is offline  
Old   #1104
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 182
Received Thanks: 34
When you install lol you don't have config folder because you didn't played a game,you need to create it manually. When you got 10 refs you will get 975 rp and ip (don't know number) but you need to claim the prize on http://rewards.server.leagueoflegends.com
Aaand for the main problem don't know anything about this sorry.Try launch lol from the normal client and try to login and if you login try to run
emubot again.
KilleraBGG is offline  
Old   #1105
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by KilleraBGG View Post
When you install lol you don't have config folder because you didn't played a game,you need to create it manually. When you got 10 refs you will get 975 rp and ip (don't know number) but you need to claim the prize on http://rewards.server.leagueoflegends.com
Aaand for the main problem don't know anything about this sorry.Try launch lol from the normal client and try to login and if you login try to run
emubot again.
And to be able to play with those accounts i need all vmware clones to be powered on right? also i need like 5 accounts in there?
sh4dy81 is offline  
Old   #1106
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
I keep getting the same problem ''Disconnect from pvp net'' .... This is really annoying ... Can I talk with you on skype to try resolve this problem ? if so , add me : branjouwil85

Thanks
branjouwil85 is offline  
Old   #1107
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 4
Bot cannot log in to the game. Can you update it for patch 4.6 ?
BoteQ221196 is offline  
Old   #1108
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 1
I have the config file set for them to stop at lvl 10, but my bot keeps trying to play accounts even though they are level 10. It won't launch the game, but it will just sit there trying to join the game lobby. Any idea how to fix this?
priceh is offline  
Old   #1109
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 1
It works thanks you
Zhinsu is offline  
Old   #1110
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 1
I have a problem. After run Emub0t cmd stops at "Successfully connected to PvPNet. Attempting login". What should i do?


radoslawlol666 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.