Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Reply
 
Old   #2596
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 161
Received Thanks: 10
lol this dude using the free bot and trying to making $$ by helping people lmao.



nguoitinhoi is offline  
Old   #2597
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 105
Received Thanks: 0
russians...
*im not racist im russian too lol*


ItzCookiez is offline  
Old   #2598
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexxxxx View Post
I do not sell it.I sell my time spent on the search for optimal settings.
Answer my PM please.
powerthomas123 is offline  
Old   #2599
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 143
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItzCookiez View Post
russians...
*im not racist im russian too lol*
Так настрой и выложи, раз такой умный, блиать. Или чеши репу отсюда, гений.

Sir, if you're so smart why do not you fully customize everything, and put all of us here.


lexxxxx is offline  
Old   #2600
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 105
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexxxxx View Post
Так настрой и выложи, раз такой умный, блиать. Или чеши репу отсюда, гений.

Sir, if you're so smart why do not you fully customize everything, and put all of us here.
ya pashutil baran
ItzCookiez is offline  
Old   #2601
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 143
Received Thanks: 35
[QUOTE=lexxxxx;28408113]49 VM+HOST in fodler
place is not growing
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.



Il made it better.Now it only 18.4 gb! for 50 vm.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


I can upload worked(configured) HOST/SCRIPTS/ for 50$ each,if it s actually need. Everything is fully automated to run you need to run a single file and wait.You dont need to configurate anything, il set up all via teamwiever.With each new update you will only need to replace the bot files (host.exe/client.exe).
Skype inside my profile.

i7(Overclocked)/ssd/32 gb: you can run up to 50 VM.
i7(usial)/ssd/32 gb: you can run up to 40 VM.
i7/ssd/16 gb: you can run up to 30 VM.
i5/ssd/16gb : you can run up to 20-26 VM.
lexxxxx is offline  
Old   #2602
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 62
Received Thanks: 4
[quote=lexxxxx;28410016]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexxxxx View Post
49 VM+HOST in fodler
place is not growing
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.



Il made it better.Now it only 18.4 gb! for 50 vm.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


I can upload worked(configured) HOST/SCRIPTS/ for 50$ each,if it s actually need. Everything is fully automated to run you need to run a single file and wait.You dont need to configurate anything, il set up all via teamwiever.With each new update you will only need to replace the bot files (host.exe/client.exe).
Skype inside my profile.

i7(Overclocked)/ssd/32 gb: you can run up to 50 VM.
i7(usial)/ssd/32 gb: you can run up to 40 VM.
i7/ssd/16 gb: you can run up to 30 VM.
i5/ssd/16gb : you can run up to 20-26 VM.
for 50$ xD?

simply not true that there are no bugs the unable to get auth error happens often approx. after 1-5h i had it one out of 10 nights runnin without an error

- how to fix? just open acc.txt and copy the first |0 user to the bottom and restart the client.exe - it works again -> wtf?
hackzoror is offline  
Old   #2603
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Hey guys, ive encountered a problem with the host recently.
I've started the host, and it just didnt do anything, when i closed it, i got this error:

So i deleted the EmuB0T folder and brought it back from the shared folders and configured it all over again. it worked fine for the first game but the problem just kept happening after it.
Somebody has an idea how to fix it?


Edit:
Fixed the problem, seemes like the config was set to level 9 which caused the problem.
gtfodude is offline  
Old   #2604
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 105
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtfodude View Post
Hey guys, ive encountered a problem with the host recently.
I've started the host, and it just didnt do anything, when i closed it, i got this error:

So i deleted the EmuB0T folder and brought it back from the shared folders and configured it all over again. it worked fine for the first game but the problem just kept happening after it.
Somebody has an idea how to fix it?


Edit:
Fixed the problem, seemes like the config was set to level 9 which caused the problem.
hey im having the same problem but i tried and lvl set to 10 it didnt worked i set it to 12 still doesnt working
ItzCookiez is offline  
Old   #2605
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Hi can someone help me? I installed everything and made them play like 3 games and at all of 3 games 2 random bots afk, i get afk notification so move them manually. So is there any way to fix this or i should do it mannually every time? Sorry for bad english.
Picabooboo is offline  
Old   #2606

 
elite*gold: 37
The Black Market: 329/0/1
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,756
Received Thanks: 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picabooboo View Post
Hi can someone help me? I installed everything and made them play like 3 games and at all of 3 games 2 random bots afk, i get afk notification so move them manually. So is there any way to fix this or i should do it mannually every time? Sorry for bad english.
Did you copied the game.cfg into the Riot Folder?

Write us your Computer Specs.
ExiizZ is offline  
Old   #2607
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 105
Received Thanks: 0
can somebody help me out with few things?
is there a way to make my pc run faster because when clones are on it lags.
when i start the b0t sometimes one of them stuck of "launching the game"
and some of them are not moving in game how do i fix it?
specs:
intel core i3-3240 CPU 3.40GHz
8GB RAM
Nvidia Geforce GTX 650 2GB
ItzCookiez is offline  
Old   #2608
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
yes i have copied. I have done everything stage by stage like in video.
My specs
i7-2670QM nvidiagtx570m/1.5gb gddr5 12gb ram

Btw i restarted vm and it seems working pretty great for now, but should my laptop be soo slowed with 6 vm's?
Picabooboo is offline  
Old   #2609
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 148
Received Thanks: 9
8 gb ram

16 clone run lol
sedat3705 is offline  
Old   #2610
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 105
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sedat3705 View Post
8 gb ram

16 clone run lol
any chance youll help me on skype?

and sometimes few bots doesnt move


ItzCookiez is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.