Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Reply
 
Old   #6601
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 58
Received Thanks: 1
ye ye my bad i feel sleepy thanks bro

Thanks lomostreet for help it works i wanna know how much time they need to reach lvl 10 cuz this is my frist time to bot



memoyoyo0 is offline  
Old   #6602
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 120
Received Thanks: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by memoyoyo0 View Post
ye ye my bad i feel sleepy thanks bro

Thanks lomostreet for help it works i wanna know how much time they need to reach lvl 10 cuz this is my frist time to bot
I level 100 accounts in 26h with 30VM running at the same time.
Running 6VM will take 8-9h to reach lvl 10 on all of them I guess.


lomostreet is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6603
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 58
Received Thanks: 1
when the game start an error from the game says unable to connect to the server . if you have a firewall, it may be blocking the connection and retry button and cancel this error blocks the game to start i mustpress retry each game do u know how to fix this

and i have problem with dxtroy 2.0 i setup it when i open it i got error it wont start
memoyoyo0 is offline  
Old   #6604
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 114
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomostreet View Post
Could this be because this folder is configured for EUW and you are using it for other region?
it doesn't matter for which region, i still get "did not receive a response from server, retrying (1)..(2)..(3)"

I tried to use my own game folder too, still got that


tkien is offline  
Old   #6605
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 120
Received Thanks: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by memoyoyo0 View Post
when the game start an error from the game says unable to connect to the server . if you have a firewall, it may be blocking the connection and retry button and cancel this error blocks the game to start i mustpress retry each game do u know how to fix this

and i have problem with dxtroy 2.0 i setup it when i open it i got error it wont start
Try to reinstall Dxtory. You could tell us which error you get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkien View Post
it doesn't matter for which region, i still get "did not receive a response from server, retrying (1)..(2)..(3)"

I tried to use my own game folder too, still got that
Do you have internet on your machine?
Try to disable antivirus or firewall.
lomostreet is offline  
Old   #6606
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 2
it keeps saying Error: Riots servers are currently unavaible

and i see that all of my machines has "No internet access"

any ideas? any solutions? thanks
artofbw is offline  
Old   #6607
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 0
Gosh, I don't like to ask help but I'm desperate, normally I fix thing on my own but this time I can't do anything, I DIDN'T change the Gameid but every ******' time it changes to something else, please help me with this
Code:
[CONFIG]
; Path to your League of Legends launcher, without the lol.launcher stuff!
path = Z:\emushit\EmuB0T[Patch 4.19][05.11.2014]\League of Legends

; Path to your accounts file
accounts_path = Z:\emushit\EmuB0T[Patch 4.19][05.11.2014]\bot1

;Select region: EUN, EUW, RU, NA, OCE, BR, TR, KR, LAN or LAS
region = EUW

;MaxLvl in acc. 
maxlvl = 10

;Set boost to 1 if you want it to buy 3 days xp boost when you get free 400 RP
boost = 1

[GAME]
;Custom name
GameName = geldimoynamaya155664535345

;Custom password
GamePassword = kafanatasmidustu

;Custom size [6,8,10]
GamePlayers = 6

;Don't change it, thanks
GameID=0
This is my cfg file
Progamer50 is offline  
Old   #6608
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 58
Received Thanks: 1
Dxtroy Error says The expception was generated in "Z:\New folder\Dxtroy 2.0.127 Incl License\Dxtroy2.0\Dxtroy.exe". Refer to "C:\User\Administrator\AppData\Local\Dxtroysoftwar e\Dxtroy2.0\Dxtroy_log.txt" for details
memoyoyo0 is offline  
Old   #6609
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 164
Received Thanks: 575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Progamer50 View Post
Gosh, I don't like to ask help but I'm desperate, normally I fix thing on my own but this time I can't do anything, I DIDN'T change the Gameid but every ******' time it changes to something else, please help me with this
Code:
[CONFIG]
; Path to your League of Legends launcher, without the lol.launcher stuff!
path = Z:\emushit\EmuB0T[Patch 4.19][05.11.2014]\League of Legends

; Path to your accounts file
accounts_path = Z:\emushit\EmuB0T[Patch 4.19][05.11.2014]\bot1

;Select region: EUN, EUW, RU, NA, OCE, BR, TR, KR, LAN or LAS
region = EUW

;MaxLvl in acc. 
maxlvl = 10

;Set boost to 1 if you want it to buy 3 days xp boost when you get free 400 RP
boost = 1

[GAME]
;Custom name
GameName = geldimoynamaya155664535345

;Custom password
GamePassword = kafanatasmidustu

;Custom size [6,8,10]
GamePlayers = 6

;Don't change it, thanks
GameID=0
This is my cfg file

GameName= Your string is 26 characters long.(max 25)
Mroku is offline  
Old   #6610
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mroku View Post
GameName= Your string is 26 characters long.(max 25)
I changed it but it's still doing the same, I even put it on read-only this time it won't change but it will still use another gameid.
http://i.imgur.com/cnHehlB.png
My other 5 bots won't find it.
http://i.imgur.com/hBs1ZpT.png
Progamer50 is offline  
Old   #6611
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomostreet View Post
That issue is due a LoL folder updated to last patch. Nova1337 uploaded it to Google Drive and I did to Mega. You can find the links on my post tutorial:

Unfortunatelly I can't upload it again on a different server, Mega gives me best up speeds and still takes a while.



I added a Mega link to download Tiny7 (there is also a torrent link)
Tutorial post:
i was download your file for lol folder patch but still bot going AFK and dont working anymore how should i fix that please help just we have 3 days to got my referrals
d4w00d is offline  
Old   #6612
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Progamer50 View Post
I changed it but it's still doing the same, I even put it on read-only this time it won't change but it will still use another gameid.
http://i.imgur.com/cnHehlB.png
My other 5 bots won't find it.
http://i.imgur.com/hBs1ZpT.png
your game id gets generated when the host bot creates the game.
thats why its changing
gamermyles is offline  
Old   #6613
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamermyles View Post
your game id gets generated when the host bot creates the game.
thats why its changing
So do I need to change it every time after a round is over?
Progamer50 is offline  
Old   #6614
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomostreet View Post
I actually don't know what happens but my bots work fine so I guess it might be your connection or some firewall, I don't know.

Curious thing is that my avast antivirus deletes last updated bot
I added more ram and it fixed this error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Progamer50 View Post
So do I need to change it every time after a round is over?
no it should do it automatically because its generating a new game each time
gamermyles is offline  
Old   #6615
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamermyles View Post
I added more ram and it fixed this error.



no it should do it automatically because its generating a new game each time
My host generates new id but my other 5bots they won't join IF I don't change at the cfg file.


Progamer50 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.